youtube.com/watch?v=edw_xPiHfl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AZURA IS

Cutest family.

I love Sakura!

>He waifus Cuckmilla
(lol

I love the sweet release of death.

How do I change someone to their secondary class in Fates?

Heart Seal

Reminder that even though every girl cucks you for somebody they have better chemistry with and mamui is a complete shitter Fates is a waifufag-pandering game where all the females suck your awesome self-insert's dick

Plowing Nowi's tight loli dragonpussy! Going ballsdeep and bottoming out her cute little love canal! Making her reflexively lock her slender legs around your waist! Suckling her puffy, budding nipples! Mercilessly teasing her naked clit with your fingers as you stuff her full of your cockmeat! Inducing her to cum repeatedly while wrapped around your shaft! Muffling her cries of orgasm by fucking her throat with your tongue! Stimulating her cervix directly to make her ovulate for you! Filling her to the brim with your seed! Patting her head and telling her what a sweet girl she is! Having her stroll around the Shepard's camp while dribbling your excess semen down her inner thigh!

do I need to be married to someone for it to work?

They suckle your awesomeness but they don't wanna marry you.

It's ok user, people won't mock you for liking a kusoge. You'll probably walk around with the Neptunia and the Im@s crowd, but that doesn't bother you, does it?

Liking Fates would put you more in line with the Tales crowd desu

No.

Heart Seal - makes you secondary class

Partner Seal - makes you your spouses base class

Huh, I completely missed on a feature of the game, then

Maybe next playthrough

I'm not sure but there may actually be more art of mamui with Niles than with Azura at this point

So FE15 will be complete and utter otome pandering, which will be such an awful game as to nearly kill the series that is followed by an attempt to win back waifufags that ends up being the best game since 9?

Just let the series die at this point. All they had to do was market the damn thing instead of changing it all and pandering to casuals and waifufags.

Do I fail paralogue 6 if Candance reaches the end of the map or does she sit there waiting for me to catch up?

Just saying that's what happened to Tales, with Zestiria being pure pandering to girls while an otherwise horrible game, while Berseria is praised as a massive step up and the best since Vesperia.

Isn't the MC of Berseria a girl herself?

Yeah, but she's also got an obviously fanservice design, as does one of the other girls. Granted the guys are still pretty big fanservice as well but yeah.

She doesn't really hook up with anyone either.

>Yeah, but she's also got an obviously fanservice design

She's a girl in a Japanese video game, of course she does.

She'll escape and it's game over. You can trap her against a wall if you want to reap the exp from the map.

What awesomeness? Mamui is a whiny little beta bitch. That's why people play as the cute girl instead. At least then the personality fits.

He's a dragon prince of there nations and his idiocy passes as smartness for some reason.

Problem here is that it is saying "Being a whiny little bitch is ok as long as you are a girl!"

>He's a dragon prince of there nations and his idiocy passes as smartness for some reason.

Azura's the idiot that we're constantly told is wise. She's the "brains" behind Corn.

>/feg/ thinks mamui is a beta bitch
>mamui is supposed to be (you)

This is the best case of projection I've ever seen

This. We are never actually told that Corrin is all that smart as I recall. I mean their support with Leo revolves around Leo trying to teach them not to be shit at tactics.

Robin is the one who was inexplicably smart because all his dumb plans always worked out. At least Azura's blow up in her face, as they should.

No, Mark is (You).
Coincidentaly he can't get married.
Corn is only (You) for the Japanese.

FUCK OFF

FUCK OFF YOU SOULLESS PIECE OF GARBAGE

>Corn is only (You) for the Japanese.

What the fuck does this mean.

>"Being a whiny little bitch is ok as long as you are a girl!"

Well, yeah. Waifufags want to play as alpha harem-owning badasses, not feminine little bitches like mamui.

>le kamui is you meme

>Nintendo's own marketing for the game is a meme

youtube.com/watch?v=edw_xPiHfl4

Exactly what it says.

If I'm going to pass down a prepromoted skill to Ophelia from Odin, should it be duelist blow or vantage?

I was leaning towards duelist blow because it would sort of help her issue of not being bulky but if she is strong enough to ohko foes then vantage might be better if she can survive a hit. Also vengeance. What have you guys done?

wife

Vantage, DB only activates when she's attacking on the player phase and generally she shouldn't be in melee range

Is Candy Ass worth capturing?

Not really. She's a fun character and all but her stats aren't great and she can't reclass for any new skills.

I can reclass her with Powersaves.

If I reclass her to Sniper will she still have the same animations?

Why is Sakura so perfect?

I have no idea.

I might put a gun in my mouth if there is another lucina OP. Fuck off with your shitty man-faced waifu.

Her sexual thirst.

Make one of your own then you whiny cunt.

>cheating in a game aimed towards children

Because she makes you happy user!

>caring about how other people play

Shes like Camilla in a way; worships the avatar and has an insatible craving for their Dragon sperm.

Except Camilla wants Silas' sperm you cuck.

Here we go

Stupidest death

I REFUSE TO PLAY THAT FUCKING ABOMINATION. I REFUSE TO ENJOY THAT FUCKING ABOMINATION.

STOP FUCKING PUTTING CONQUEST ON A PEDESTAL WHEN ALL THAT GAME HAS DONE IS MADE ME WANT TO NEVER PLAY ANOTHER VIDEO GAME OR WATCH ANOTHER ANIME EVER AGAIN.

Stop denying it you cuck.

Calm down Kagacuck

cuck cuck cuck

FE14 is shit. That is an objective fact. It has nothing to do with the rest of the series.

Trip back on DelphiCuck

>like Cherche in Awakening
>like Camilla in Fates
I wonder what this says about me.

Why? So you can filter me with the settings?

I want to be heard. I NEED to be heard.

It means you have really shit taste. You'll fit in here just fine.

Why do sakurafags never get called out for their shitty LE MAMUI THIRST XDD meme but Camillafags get put on blast everytime they mention her loving Corrin?

Wyverns.

Who is the Petyr Baelish of FE?

Because Camilla loves Silas while Sakura actually does love Corrin.

>Cucked by Virion
>Cucked by Silas

Me.

This probably has something to do with it. Wyvern Riders are my favorite class.

>Cucked by Virion
Nice meme. She sees Virion for the womanizing douche he is and only loves him if you force them together.

Someone please show me how Pokemon Nohr "has good gameplay".

You know that no answer is going to satisfy your autism-fueled hatred for the game, so why bother asking? There's a reason you were kicked out of every single Fire Emblem community out there except for this shitheap you annoying little faggot.

I love Effie so much! She's cute, I cannot wait to marry her one day!

>force
>has fast support

Camilla doesn't have a fast support with Silas though.

She still loves him regardless.

I need to know why people say Pokemon Nohr "has good gameplay".

Speaking of the datamine, here's a little something for all you Lucycucks out there.

No, she pities him. Big difference. She loves Takumi.

That's because they dropped the concept of pushed romantic pairings via support speed for Fates and just made it obvious with character dialogue instead

This game makes me want to commit school shootings.

What are the canon pairings? And how is LucinaXLaurent canon? I never got this, where does it imply it's canon

He's rusing you. MaMU/Lucina is canon.

>No, she pities him. Big difference.

She has romantic feelings for him out of pity?

Actually, Camilla is fucked up in the head enough to believe that. What a waste of a good tittymonster she ended up being. Along with the other ones.

you like sexy wyvern ladies

Stop liking this game.

Please, please, please stop liking this game.

Certain characters build support faster and this is the closest to canon we have.

Smashbabby leave now and never come back.

Which FE characters should I put into this webm and in who's place?

It's been posted before:

First Gens:
Chrom and Sumia
Lissa and Vaike
Frederick and Maribelle
Sully and Kellum
Virion and Cherche
Stahl and Miriel
Ricken and Panne
Gaius and Tharja
Cordelia and Libra
Nowi and Gregor
Olivia and Henry

Second gens:
Lucina and Laurent
Owain and Kjelle
Inigo and Cynthia
Brady and Severa
Gerome and Nah
Yarne and Noire

No fast support:
MU
Morgan
Lon'qu
Donnel

In Awakening, each character save for the last group all have an opposite-gender character assigned to them that they support with quicker than with anyone else.

Then explain why all of the 'cuck' cases have fast supports?

>Takumi and Oboro fast support
>Saizo and Kagero fast support
>Corrin and Azura/Felicia fast support

Aside from kids and Kamuisexuals the characters that have had any hint at romantic feelings prior to supports have fast supports. The only exception is Camilla/Silas for some strange reason.

Cuckold: Mamui
Woman: Camilla
Guy she just fucked: Silas

Silas and Camilla. Guy walking in is Corrin