What are the best mid size SUV's out today? I'm in the market for one

What are the best mid size SUV's out today? I'm in the market for one.

Needs to have at least 4000lbs towing and AWD (so most likely a v6), and decently affordable. I test drove a Kia Sorento today and was pretty impressed

Other urls found in this thread:

edmunds.com/car-comparisons/?veh1=200698386|suv&veh2=200674802|suv&veh3=200674822|suv&show=0|7&comparatorId=2309081
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>buying a crossover
Are you a woman?

xc90
but people here will shout explorer ecoboost or some rubbish

>awd
>v6
>5000lbs towing
>seats 7

I don't see the problem

What's a rough price of those? Hands down the best looking SUV out there, inside and out

Either you want a minivan or you want a tahoe/burb. A jack of all trades is a master of none.

About 75k US dollarydoos

Why no something in between? A midsize SUV has everything I need. It seats plenty and has all the power and towing I need. Why pay an extra $10k+ for a tahoe when I don't need something that big or powerful, plus less fuel efficiency
Damn, thats steep

>5000lbs towing
AHAHAHAHAHAH bullshit
maybe once around the block

its for suburbanite women to drive their 5 children to little league baseball and then get stuck in a ditch in the winter because "oh, its awd, that means it stops too!".

They're not suvs. They're based on a car and/or unibody so they're crossovers. A tahoe/burb is body on frame, has real 4x4 with a transfer case, and tows more comfortably. 3 row crossovers are minivans for people with image problems.

Except a minivan isn't going to tow my boat and a crossover will, has nothing to do with image

better than a master of one

just buy a fucking used tahoe. if you just have to buy new, either again, a tahoe, or an expedition. drove a 2016 expedition at work the other day, was really fucking nice. cant speak for the tahoe personally but im sure its just as good.

What kind of boat? How much does it weigh? You don't want to be right on that maximum. A tahoe will tow 8600lbs when properly equipped so that gives you more headroom for cargo and other shit.

I'd rather buy new, and Tahoe's are upwards of 50 grand, up to 70 for any decent equipment which is ridiculous
19 foot boat, weighs right around 4000lbs with gas and equipment

any new vehicle thats not a truck and will tow a boat that size is going to be expensive.

here: edmunds.com/car-comparisons/?veh1=200698386|suv&veh2=200674802|suv&veh3=200674822|suv&show=0|7&comparatorId=2309081

yes, the kia is significantly cheaper, but it wont take the strain of pulling that boat around for long. also, its a kia.

>I'd rather be a cuck and waste money

>i'd rather dump money into a less capable new vehicle
>and take the hit on deprecation
>than buy a better equipped used vehicle for less
You are a prime example of what indebted Americans consistently do.

yeah, men have to drive impractical vehicles only

>tahoe
>impractical

>SUV equivalent of a gas-guzzling land barge

Sounds pretty impractical to me.

GM Acadia. Barely gets better mileage than a V8 though and feels fat in the city. But good on the highway and can allegedly tow 5k.

not for the purposes of moving people or cargo. and the fuel economy isnt that bad, if you drive carefully i bet you could get 18-20 easy.