How does it feel buying your first car?

how does it feel buying your first car?

>tfw no car

>how does it feel buying your first car?

You ever fire a gun for the first time?

It's that kind of freedom.

>You ever fire a gun for the first time?

no gun freedumz where I live ;_;

they don't allow guns on my bus route :^(

Its a feeling of freedom. You don't really care if it has dents, rusts, or if the brakes are a bit worn. Its 100% yours, it can take you anywhere and its a responsibility

I've been looking for one for months now, it's fucking awful. At this point I don't give a shit what it is or looks like anymore, it just has to not cost an extra 1k in repairs as soon as I buy it and still run.

Believe me man, even if it's going to look like shit and break every month you'll love it and never forget it, just like a first love

do it anyway and take it to supreme once trump gets elected if you get caught

Like bags of sand

>You don't really care if it has dents, rusts, or if the brakes are a bit worn.

I was the complete opposite.

I think it was automotive postnatal depression.

Felt bad man.

>stupid smile shaking hands and taking the keys
>stupid smile driving it home
>stupid smile sitting out the front just looking at it for an hour or two when you get home
>stupid smile checking it's still there when you're about to go to bed

>tfw first car was a handmedown
>tfw still driving first car
>tfw afraid of doing car business because you know you have a weak personality

Depends, first car I bought was for work so just got a reliable shitbox, was indifferent

The first car I bought that I wanted I was fucking elated/hype as hell. Also that honeymoon period when you defensive as fuck over the car.

sucks then you worry about it breaking down and people fucking it up

>tfw no car
Don't worry, OP. You're just like 90% of Veeky Forums.

Nigga just save up ur birthday money and good boy bucks.

If you're not responsible enough to save the money for a 1k-2k shitbox, you're not responsible enough to own a car.

It's amazing. You start hittin up boys you havent talked to in years just to take a spin and show off. And doin dumb shit like driving to other states just cause ya can. Great fun.

It starts off as "Did I just buy a fucking car?" and then after a couple weeks it finally sinks in and then you go on about your everyday life except this time you have a car.

It's a lot like building a new computer and playing games on a latest graphics card. It feels like you used to exist in ancient times but have graduated to a futuristic society.

it cost a lot to get there, but the feeling of the newness makes it worth it.

doh, I was describing buying a new car.
used car is a bit less appealing.

Can say I feel how most user feel but it is nice to have my own car and one that I think is nice.

it hurts because of how much money it costs

it hurts doubly when you have to pay your first insurance bill

Where the fuck do you live? Almost every country in the world you can buy a pump shotgun or a bolt action rifle

And many of those allow semi automatics

>It's cheap and nasty
>rust spots, dents and scrapes
>still wash it every week
>learn the basics of working on your own car, it's reliable enough, and parts are cheap so why not save on labor too?
>it's your car, you drive it everywhere and anywhere
>you will love it because you're a car guy and it's YOUR. CAR.
>but one day you'll be better off buying a new car than repairing all the rust and worn clutch
>you've taken good care of it, but you end up selling it for less to someone who just needs a cheap A to B mobile for a while
>you end up buying a newer car, objectively better in every way
>but it's not your first car
>it's not the one you experienced it all with for the first time

I miss you, you old turd.

I know that feel.
Ive had my first car for years and Ive never even driven it.
Hopefully Ill have enough parts soon to make it semi-legal to drive.

I know user

I would buy back my ancient ford ranger if I could find it. Was such a loveable little shitbox. It ran no matter how rough or stupid I was with it.

I will never forget my first love. Since I am 26 already and tfw no gf and no car.

There might be some discount if I get both together...

>tfw have an 04 Sorento at 130,000 miles my dad bought for me 2-3 years ago that had its back brakes replaced today
>tfw dad wont let me trade it in to buy a different used car in my name for 3500 buckeroos
>tfw dad doesn't trust me enough to take a risk I know I can take

It was such a neat car too..