Fresh drivers

is it fucking normal that I had my first car for a month now, and my license for 5 months and all this time i have this urge to be constantly speeding and doing dangerous shit on the roads,

How to fight this Veeky Forums, besides from going to a track

You'll outgrow it.

If you're young and male that's just how it is dawg.

It'll go away once you turn 18.

op here, 19 as of now famillia

wait till you get your first speeding ticket or near death experience. if the guilt of almost killing someone for speeding doesn't stop you, the 4-6 point ticket and denied insurance will.

Everyone ITT is a liar.

It never goes away.

this is exactly what I'm afraid of, where i live you loose your driving license for 3 months if you exceed the speed limit by more than 50km/h,

Bullshit, once happens, you won't.

Never went away for me. I bought a liter bike to race around on the wide open texan highways at 4 in the morning to satisfy my need for speed.

it'll probably kill me but eh

I'd recommend this if you don't want to get into legal troubles but do actually wanna go fast

pussies

>>having insurance
>>having a license
>>having all your vehicles unregistered

I'm the same person who posted I'm 19

i'm not a fresh driver but I still constantly do 10-20 over the limit and like to pull some skids.

Wait until you flip a car a few times. It doesn't stop you from wanting to go fast, but it's makes you smarter about doing it.

Remember kids, Its not the speed that kills its the sudden stop. ;)

Go to back roads in small cities
WOT it out

Don't crash if you're less than 25, your already shit insurance rate will become a holocaust. If you crash and you're less than 25, just stay upside down in the car and starve, getting out won't be worth it

>car drivers
>fast
keeeeeeeeeeeeek
if you want to go fast, get a cheap bike and say hello to the world of 0-100 in 3 seconds

cars are for utility

Go ride a sport bike for a few months. You're going to feel liek a fucking retard when you thought you were hot shit in your car

Pfft, in Australia if you even think about going fast you lose your license for 3 months. The speed cameras have thought detectors too.

kek. mans right.

i like to go sideways at 50 mph while blasting music and I like to pull skids on frozen lakes during winter
can your bike do that?

yeah you can back it in on bikes
takes a lot more practice and skill than it does in cars though

I don't live anywhere near a frozen lake but you can hoon around frozen lakes if you want, nobody's going to stop you

damn dude that controlled oversteer beautiful

how the fuck does he do that

like this

Once you turn 25 your testosterone starts dropping and you stop being a constant thrill seeker

Also coincidentally the same time insurance drops

how come the best professional racers drifters etc are aged 30+

because they don't seek thrill at the expense of technique

Cars are faster through corners.

Go to a track

Take less cocaine, adderall, and/or caffeine

Exhausting yourself at work or the gym also can mellow you out

depends on the type of corner user
complete bends? sure. Anybody and their dog can drive around a corner in a car.
If I wanted to take a corner slightly faster then I can just get in my car, I'd like to see you try out a supersport.

go get loose with it on gravel my dude, just make sure you're able to see around corners so you don't smack farmer joe

Mine went away when i split my camaro in two on a utility pole and shattered my femur.

This.
You'll still do stupid shit, but you'll be smart enough not to do the really stupid shit.

I know your feels friend, also 19 got my beginners in March and I have yet to drive legally, I snapped out of it last weekend when my friend who is dating a cop gave me a summary of the penalties I would have had for driving the uninsured rust bucket I just bought home after her and I had some drinks at 60 over the limit.

When 15 minutes of fun can get you like 45 days in jail, that's when you start considering consequences

>points

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Also anyone that doesn't lawyer up and get speeding tickets dropped is a retard.

that's exactly how i was when i first got my licence.my first car was an e30 (136 hp but pretty fast for a begginer being so light and it also had a nice short geared lsd).basically i was speeding and passing and hooning all the time until i crashed into a mercedes vito who failed to yield).basically crashed my dream car and me and my girlfriend could've died.i hate myself for crashing that e30 but i'm glad we're fine.if u get into an accident you'll outgrow this boiracer urge.be safe

I did this. Ended up in a ditch and had to call a tow truck to get it my car out.
Pretty expensive but I definitely learned a thing or two about car control then.

I am 18 and been driving legally since I turned 16. I used to drive pretty reckless, doing 120+ MPH on the interstate in broad daylight and pass up cars from the far right lane. Pretty stupid and legally dangerous now that I think about it. I eventually got pulled over and charged with Reckless Driving after swerving between lanes and passing up slower cars at 90+ MPH. I didn't even see the cop right next to me.

I got lucky and got the charge lessened to Careless Driving after paying a lawyer $100 to go to court for me a few times. I had to go to state traffic school to not have any points on my license or get an increase in insurance.

Thing is, I still speed but I don't drive reckless like that. Before the ticket, I was pretty bad and loved the feel of zooming past slower cars at 110+ MPH even if I had to move all the way to the right lane. I consider it a learning experience. Fastest I ever go now is 105 and that is rarely, usually when I'm on the interstate and some dude in a shit box or old Mustang is trying to bully people on the road so I just match or beat his speed for the fun of competition.

Always use your turn signals and whatever you do, don't scare other drivers. It'd be awful if you were speeding down the interstate and passed by some thin skinned woman at the speed of light and scared her so bad she swerves and hits another car or loses control. I've seen it happen.

op here, thanks for replying to the thread, I'll try to be more reasonable from now on

eh, you'll either end up learning the hard way or killing yourself. its just the way things are

Just go conefagging once or twice a month. It's like $30 for a day of legally driving at the limit, with other like-minded people, and you'll gain driving skills out of it.

Do you use your own car? What kind of retard would pay to damage their own car?

>conefagging damaging a car
What

Don't bother trying to convince yourself to follow road rules by thinking of what will happen to you if you're caught. Instead, think of how fucked up and hypocritical you're being for not following road rules.

>Do you look down upon people who pussy out of life with suicide?
All they're doing is taking themselves out of a slow-moving torture at the expense of their life. When you're driving fast, you're doing the exact same thing.

>Are you a leftist faggot that thinks guns kill people?
There are more deaths per car owner than per gun owner. To add on to that: 99% of deaths by car are a direct result of someone acting illegally. The same is true for guns.

>Are you a conservative faggot who thinks that people who kill with guns would have done the same with something else if they didn't have access to guns?
Well now their weapon is a car. You're driving a murder a weapon, and you're not treating it like one. You're no better than someone who swings their shotgun around after shooting something to point out to your uncle how cool that was.

There's definitely some ideology you hold that conflicts with you're driving habits. Why? Because it's immoral, and you know it. That's why you're trying to find a way out of it. Even if you don't care about the lives of others, everyone has some pride, and yours is deteriorating as long as you keep doing this.