Women drivers thread?

Sup Veeky Forums, can we get a women drivers thread? Had some juicy OC I wanted to share:

>Be me, 23 year old autist. Live in a shifty little house with a garage
>Cute brunette neighbor moves in next door
>First or second day she lives there I'm outside working on my shitbox Sentra
>Wave Hi and she looks absolutely disgusted. Say "Hey neighbor!" with a smile and she just ignores me and stalks inside
>this continues for months, she's just a cunt and I'm trying to be nice.
>at some point her kid moves in with her, of course she's a single mom. Now I have to listen to this loud ass kid every day AND his mom is a bitch.
>One day she suddenly has a late model Jetta in the driveway, I recognize the plate from a local sketchy uses car dealer.
>She makes all sorts of belittling glances at me when I'm outside, because hers is nicer and newer and she wants to make it obvious.
>Fast forward to this morning, it's 6:30AM and I've been up for 5 mins when I get a knock on the door
>It's my neighbor, crying her eyes out, asking me if I could please help her fix her car, it won't start and she has to get to work.
>I collect all my beta courage and say "Yeah, but I charge $15 an hour". She claims she can't afford it and tried to talk me in to working on her shitbox for free. Tells me her kid won't be able to get to school and she'll get fired.
>Tell her too bad, I don't work for free, close the door.
>It's now 9:15 And the tow truck just arrived. She's standing out there crying
>Hope that bitch gets fired.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUOw_Bu4ZNM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You fucked up.
You should went over there, popped the hood and made up some ridiculous bullshit. Like being out of photon fluid or something.

>out of photon fluid

Woulda at least charged her some sexy time for fixing it.

But why would I do anything to help her? Knowing how much of a bitch she is she would try to blame what's wrong with the car in me.

This. You dodged a bullet. Good work, user.
She was a rude neighbor who may have made the situation worse and you have no obligation to her at all.

I agree with what you did, but you should have made sure she knew it was because she was a bitch

You aren't actually helping her.
You'd just make shit up and walk the fuck away. She's used to men doing the latter anyways.

If she didn't say hello and at least act like you should be good neighbours, then you owed her nothing.

Disrespecting the unspoken rules of mutual greetings when you are neighbours mean that good neighbourship is void.
She can't come ask for a portion of sugar or flour, she can't ask to borrow your lawnmover, and she certainly cannot expect you to fix her car for free.

She got what she deserved, and if it had been a man who had been just as rude as her, I hope you would have treated him the same

You did good OP, now stand up for yourself everytime you need to in the future, you just became alpha.

>just got my new car, putting it through its paces
>merging on to highway, quickly catch up to speed with traffic
>lane is 2mi long, on ramp/exit only off ramp
>dumb cunt soccer mom in high trim Buick suv, speeding, no signal, attempts to merge into me from right lane trying to exit
>lay on horn floor it past her because that's the only space available
>stupid bitch throws up her only hand (because the other one is holding her iphone) like it's my fault

Holy shit. What is wrong with people.

>same wife
>decide to check the insurance one day
>she drives a 2005 Element, I drive 15 BRZ
>insurance for the BRZ is one dollar more than the Element
>one dollar
>also she rear ended a Lightning the other day

Perfect, good.

The first step to being a good neighbor is being a nice person.

>Move into new neighborhood
>Flip neighbor welcomes the fuck out of us
>White neighbors is the same
>All of them nice as fuck, one dude brings us pasta cos: 'We thought you where still unpacking and could use some food'
>It was tasty as fuck
>Fast forward a few years of good neighbor relations.
>Help old white lady start her mower cos it's old and probably low on oil.
>She gave me cookies, no jokes. I felt younger.
>Basically good neighbor shit all around
>Fast forward, neighbor has problem in 2009 toyota matrix
>Knows i'm always balls deep in 'Uncles car' replacing X component
>Latest was a 2004 Nissan maxima transmission pan cos it had a crack.
>Ask me to have a look, car starts, runs for a few seconds then dies.
>Replace battery with my cars to see if it's battery
>Nope still the same.
>Start car, and remove battery see if it runs
>Nope.
>Check current in alternator
>Bingo, alternator shitty supply.
>Tell her problem, she says thanks.
>I tell her i'll fix it, if she can get a part
>Offers to pay me
>Nah it's cool.
>She buys a alternator, yea it's a cheap after market, but whatever.
>Replace
>Car runs great
>Still tries to pay me 100
>I decline.
And that's what a good neighbor does.

She even lets me park UNCLES CAR on her side of the drive way when my garage and otherwise massive driveway is full. I have 3 cars right now, gotta go work my CRV.

Anyway, if someone doesn't say hi to you properly on the first day, then don't expect them to return any favors.

>girlfriend drives old ass corolla (93 i think) that is covered with scratches and dents and has never had an oil change in the 8 years she's owned it
>have 1999 excursion i use to plow my driveway and 2 winter contracts for snow removal
>mention it needs to be started a few minutes before she goes to get our dinner i ordered
>asks if she can drive it, almost begging
>fucking fine, tell her to be careful and adjust the seat so she can see over the wheel and not to even touch the plow remote or any button but the shifter
>she drives it my BRAND NEW (in 2015) Honda foreman 500 and smashes it into a bunch of tools and the wall with the plow
>literally red with rage
>yell at her until she cries

I wanted to choke the bitch for a week solid.

>last time i ever let a woman, including my sisters, or mother drive anything, including my ATV's for any reason.

Fucking dumb cunt

not soliciting hot milf sex from her in exchange for work

Nice double dubs

God bless you user. I had the same thing growing up, feels really good

Oops I forgot my meme arrows.

>not soliciting hot milf sex from her in exchange for work

fucking checked brah

I saw three women with tires dangerously low on air during my commute this morning.

>woman
>on her phone
Every time

>Lady in a CRV
>going exactly the speed limit
>in the left lane
>gets undertaken by a cop without his lights on
>everyone else follows suit

i love spokane

>Have friend who has only driven once in her life
>Without a permit
>Almost hits multiple people and gets stuck in the snow
>One year later
>"Im getting my permit and driver's license today!!"
>She doesn't know what 'yield' means
>She doesn't know how right of way works
>She doesn't know left lane is for passing
>She doesn't know how to turn the car's headlights on
>Didn't know 'brake lights' were a thing
>Thought the speed limit through school zones only mattered if there were kids in the road
>She thinks the speed limit through parking lots is 25mph

God help us all if she actually passes this driver's test. She somehow passed her permit test.

>tfw no speeding gf

*golf clap*

>want to be left alone
>fat neckbeard keeps annoying me every time I step out of the house
Rest of the story is completely fame

Fake*

Seriously if you have nothing of importance to say then leave people the fuck alone instead of holding them verbally hostage.

Right when I started dating my now-fiancé
>drives a fucking pt cruiser
>w/e she is cute, and actually a decent driver too
>she had no fucking idea how cars worked, neither did her father.
>they wouldn't listen to me at all about what the car needed. Her dad had been going to the same mechanic for years and only trusted him
>car overheats badly, she calls me and asks what to do, I say wait at least an hour, don't push the car, it had begun leaking oil badly
>tell them it's the head gasket leaking badly and to put more oil in it and drive straight home

>she drives to school in rush hour traffic instead because she hates bussing
>head gasket is doneskies.
>cracks the engine block 4 blocks from the school, no oil in the engine.

>gets mad because her car shouldn't have broken down after I replaced the rad hozes and oil change 3 months ago

>mfw

>Try to go to work
>Every day this lardass is trying to talk to me for no reason
>Stares at me literally every time I try to leave the house
>Glance over to see if he's still staring
>You can tell by his face he took this as some sort of insult
>Probably making up a story on the internet about how he's the white knight every girl deserves and I'm a bitch for not wanting to talk to him just because he happens to exist near me

Seriously OP the only one acting like a woman here is you

o snap

Not original user

What shit city do you live in where greeting your neighbour when you see them is not socially acceptable and encouraged?
I give the lady next door my paper when I am done with it, I say hi to everyone around me. Why is user a neckbeard for doing this? Regardless of whether or not he's a neckbeard the lady should at least pretend to be nice. It's common courtesy. Go be salty on /b/

>obviously doesn't want to talk to the needy attention whore known as OP
>maybe she'll change her mind if I annoy her every single day for months
>WHAT A FUCKING CUNT I'M OBVIOUSLY BEING THE REASONABLE AND NICE PERSON HERE WHO CAN TOTALLY TAKE A HINT

As usual per Veeky Forums, wasted trips on 0/10 bait

Samefag

Oh please, it takes nothing to say hi. You make it sound like he was asking her out

Most people actually want to go about their day without random assholes faking interest in them. If they don't want to deal with you the first couple times you should respect their boundaries instead of keeping it up for months then sperging out about how anybody who doesnt want to talk to you is a cunt. Maybe if you want to talk to someone give them something to talk about instead of just forcing awkward greetings from people who clearly don't want to talk to you

Go away OP
And if someone doesn't want to greet random people you keep annoying them for months then act like they're in the wrong?

>getting mad because someone greets his neighbor
>samefagging this hard

That's enough wewing for today lad

Also
>i'm a bitch for not wanting to talk to him just because he happens to exist near me
One day you'll grow up and realise that tightly knit and friendly communities are what makes this world a better place. But obviously you'd rather have a djihad preaching mosquee next door, sure they would not try to make small talk with you, and you would be glad that they respect your "desire to be alone" until that one day where they'll go full akbar mode.

Protip : wear headphones or ear buds and ignore people

Most of the time I don't even have music playing, I just don't want to talk to people

>photon fluid

I'm not that user bruh. I just think you're overanalyzing. Waving at your neighbor isn't faking interest or being annoying. It's actually what good ol' white people did in the days before people where butthurt stressed out crybabies.

I live in northern Canada at just about everyone you pass on the road. You must live in los-angeles or some shithole

>person I don't like annoys me every day for months
>because he lives near me I'm the one in the wrong for not liking him
Do you even live in the real world or do you just assume if somebody doesn't like you they're a cunt

>And if someone doesn't want to greet random people you keep annoying them for months then act like they're in the wrong?
1. He's not random, he's her nextdoor neighbor
2. Again, hes not asking her out or grabbing her ass or anything. I know living in the basements clouds your sense of social judgment but people say hi to each other all the time. It takes a fraction of a second.

And you wave at just about everyone you pass** excuse my grammatical autism

That's what OP was doing. If he didn't get a response he should have left her alone like a normal person would have. Instead he keeps it up for months, takes everything as an insult then blogs about how she's an cunt online

>go on a date with a girl
>she drives a late 90s F-150
>somehow start talking about cars
>she tells me she fills her tires to the air pressure on the tire
>didn't even know the sticker on the inside of the door existed

Sometimes I wonder if her tires ever exploded, oh well, I warned her.

That's her right to ignore him. Op may or may not have been annoying, no one else but op and her were there so we cant tell, but i cant imagine someone saying hello (takes a second or 2) would be all that annoying.

Fucking hell, if attempting to have a cordial, neighborly relationship triggers you this hard then maybe real life isnt the place for you

OP you did good. Though if i were in that situation i would flatly state the reason for not lending a hand, then when she flips her shit on my front porch, politely ask her to get off my property with a 'best of luck' comment.

Story time:
>be me
>driven across US seven times
>driven all over Europe over the last seven years
>everytime there is someone driving up the ass end of my car, or cutting myself or others off, or not using their blinker, or driving their shit ass econo box like a race car it is almost always a woman
>even my wife comments on how fucking stupid women drivers are

It doesn't matter if they happen to live close to you, if they don't want to talk to you then you don't keep annoying them every day for months, I don't know what you autists find so hard to understand about this.

Nobody is faulting OP for waving or greeting once, after months of doing this when somebody clearly doesn't want to talk them then he's definitely in the wrong.

>random assholes
>your fucking NEIGHBORS
You were raised wrong. I hope you never move into any community I live in.

See; OP is being the bad neighbor by not respecting boundaries when they've been clearly established

Yeah, she established herself as a rude city-slicker cunt hermit. Hospitality is a two way street.

You keep saying that but doesn't mean anything. Just because you live near someone doesn't mean you have to like them but given how much you've been losing you shit over people not liking you I can tell you have zero sense of self awareness . Leave people alone if they don't want to talk to you, how is this a difficult concept

>any woman who doesn't want to talk to me is a crusty hermit
You keep telling yourself that.

Fucking hell. I say hi to weird people and nice people whether or not I'm in a good or bad mood. When did we become such self centered cunts that we can't be courteous to our neighbours because we're grumpy or a snotnosed special snowflake

The lady kinda sounds like a bitch, she tried to use him to fix her car after ignoring him, sounds like a typical basic bitch. Sure being a single mom is stressful but you reap what you sow

Also my capatcha was related AF

>thinks he's talking to the same person
Stay out of the South with your toxic upbringing. You ain't neighborly at all. You are EXPECTED to participate in your community. It's not an optional thing. You disagree, you were raised wrong. It's that simple.

You drive on the right.
You take your hat off during the national anthem.
You say hello to your neighbor.
This is not hard.

But that's wrong. Op is being a great neighbor by pleasantly greeting his fellow neighbors. The woman is being the bad neighbor by not taking half a second out of her day to respond in kind

This

This thread: if somebody doesn't want to talk to me, especially after bothering them every day then they're a cunt

Women are disgusted by Betas like OP. They don't see them as sexual beings. She was insulted by the fact that OP even looks at her.

Remember kids, only the top 20% of men are sexual creatures to women.

Also ya did good OP.

>Be outgoing
>Say Hi to everyone I encounter no matter where I'm at
>Mexicans nextdoor eternally booty blasted and have to turn away because honkey is talking to them,
KEK. You guys are hilarious. Do whatever the fuck you want. Also fuck the autismos DEMANDING their neighbors not greet them because they're too pussy to talk.

This post: if someone can't be shitted to say hello to a friendly neighbor once in a while then they're a cunt

That part of the story was clearly made up to justify OP being a literal autist who can't handle pepper not liking him
>just do everything without questioning it
Great open-mindedness the south prides itself on
It was very clearly pleasant if she didn't want to even acknowledge him and there's literally no way that could come off as annoying

You people keep going on about it'sexpected and they're being cunts but you can't even handle the handle the concept of respecting the boundaries of people who may not enjoy what you do

>be obnoxious cunt nobody wants to talk to
>demand they engage in your nonsense or you sperg out otherwise
>bring race into it for no reason
Good job showing how you're the one taking the high road here
Once in a while = every single day

If somebody's clearly uncomfortable you're not exactly being neighborly by forcing them into that same position over and over

People, not pepper
Autocorrect pls

The Mexicans don't care about you lol
>wah I am so mad my white neighbors keep saying good morning to me
"no"

>No reason
Based on what knowledge?
>Being such an autistic that someone waving and saying hi is placing "demands" on you.
KEK

I didn't make demands with anyone. I'll wave and will continue to do so regardless of it's reciprocal.

South prides itself on hospitality.

Anyway, here's my story.
>sister is having trouble with her car
>calls my uncle for help
>tells her to come to his workplace and take his car, keys will be on the driver side floor
>he'll take her car back to his place to fix it
>few hours later uncle gets off work
>his car is still parked right where he left it
>hears another guy bitching about how his daughter "borrowed" his car again
>uncle asks him what he drives, the guy drives the same car as my uncle except it's white
>uncles car is black
>they check where the other guy had his car parked, sisters car is right beside it
>uncle calls sister, confirms she is in a white car instead of a black one
>brings the car back with a full tank and everything is okay
Best part of the story is the fact my sister had borrowed my uncles car before. So she knew what it looked like. Crazy coincidence that the other guy had keys on his floor too but that's what they told me.

Good for them. I'll continue to do what I want. :)

It's kind of ambiguous whether OP was annoying or not. If he kept doing it literally everyday for months then yeah he's dense, but otherwise she's the jerk.

>be cartpushing wageslave at target
>mfw watching women trying to park their giant crossovers
>mfw women think they have to wait for me to move my line of carts when there's 2 cars worth of space in the lane still

Except the entire thread has been sperging about people who don't want to return waves or whatever. You obviously care or you wouldn't be whining about it, some people want to be left alone and only shitty neighbors won't respect that

I want to be a shitty neighbor who greets you constantly. Why don't you respect that?

>girlfriend wants to drive my truck, '10 tundra
>gets halfway turned around in driveway
>commenced 6 point k turn
>breaks down after 2 minutes out of no where
>quickly becomes full on melt down
>"omg I can't do this, I don't even know where to go, it's hard to see"
>tears soon follow

>doesn't bother reciprocating her neighbor's greeting
>has no problem with showing up at his house asking him to fix her car for free

>Wave Hi and she looks absolutely disgusted. Say "Hey neighbor!" with a smile and she just ignores me and stalks inside
>this continues for months, she's just a cunt and I'm trying to be nice.

Well fuck I'm going through this right now, except the woman is a nigger so I kinda expect her to be a rude bitch. Her daughter Is way friendlier, said hi so I greeted back. Fuck her mom though

>only the top 20% of men are sexual creatures to women

>mfw I'm in the top 20%

>be pedestrian crossing towards the supermarket
>bitch on her phone doesn't yield
>almost get run over as I was halfway through
>kick her tail light
>she comes to a full stop but takes off aggressively

Yeah what are you gonna do about it you fucking cunt

What was the purpose of this picture
What possessed the stock photographers to take this picture

Is there a particular demand for men in shitty chainmail sexually eating dessert?

>Long line of cars on the left lane
>Two lane road
>Mfw right lane is faster than left lane
>Manage to pass everyone switching from left to right lanes
>Make it to the end of left lane of cars
>Mfw stupid bitch woman driving a Nissan Versa having a lively conversation with another bitch

Why, oh why women do this???

How the fuck did you kick her tail light if you're in a car?

me too :3

You either whine about it or improve yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUOw_Bu4ZNM&feature=youtu.be

female driver meets /dbt/, suffers broken rear window.

Same user

>4'11 gf tries to drive my '03 Suburban
>seat goes all the way up, still can't see over the dashboard
>get her a little butt cushion so she can see
>raise the pedals all the way to the top so she can reach them
>"this is terrifying what the fuck how do you drive this"
>"I can't feel where I'm going, the gas pedal is too sensitive, when I accelerate it kicks me around like it doesn't care about me"
>"please send help"

>Women.

Hey man, i live in a basement and i have a healthy relationship with my neighbor.

My mom is a women, and she has crashed her 4 times. Never at fault somehow. My dad drives faster and more than her, same with me, but idk how we have never managed to crash.

What the hell happened to this thread? Is it really that weird to say hi to your neighbor? Every neighborhood I've been in, people just kinda say hi to each other and make idle talk.

Even people who i know don't like each other, like this one dude who fucked up the bumper on a dudes car with his lawn mower. i still see them saying hi to each other.

It's just a courtesy thing, what's going on here?

>It's just a courtesy thing, what's going on here?
Europeans and people who have introversion issues / social anxiety.

No, can confirm. Very few minorities are very neighborly. Asians are and richer brown people are.

Or maybe i'm just saying that cos i'm a richer brown person.

>Implying that's what the thread has been about.
Only a few select artists brought that up, it was about women car stories and a few good/bad neighbor stories.

>getting hung up on a small thing
>not being able to partake in normal human interaction
GEE, A LEGITIMATE AUTIST.

Whats the deal with these little womanlet women? Under 5 feet tall? Thats mexican squah tier....

Like 10 year olds could give them a beating.

Ridiculous and shitty genetics.

i thought the same

>Whats the deal with these little womanlet women? Under 5 feet tall? Thats mexican squah tier....

I know man I don't get it. I know three girls in this category, the shortest is 4'10 with D cup tits. RIP genetics

>tfw gf
>she drives 70mph tops (in the left lane)
>when i drive she is an utter failure as a navigator, even with a smartphone right in front of her face
>literally cannot tell me where to go, will tell me the wrong way, etc
>complains if i look at a phone while driving

Just fucking shoot me bros

I had this happen to me.
>Nissan rogue fill cap is on the passenger side
>all my other cars except focus had it on drivers side
>stop for gas
>wrong side
>visible self reflection.

Broke her rear window with one punch
Strong guy or weak window?

Dump her.

Unless she's ok in other aspects.

>Mfw, poor reading comprehension.

English must not be your first language

oh my god how embarrassing. My bad familia

>mom is Dutch
>never learned her english left and rights
>can't speak Dutch any more
>ask for directions
>"where am I going mom"
>points to the left or right "That way"
>3 way multi turn intersection in busy traffic

kill me

Trying to find\create a niche since the mainstream stock shit is probably flooded and they'll never sell anything

>*Continentals

>Is it really that weird to say hi to your neighbor?

It is in some places. I've lived in various areas in the southern US, and it's social convention that you say hello to your neighbors -- not doing so is rude. I've had friends from California who say you don't greet or acknowledge people without a reason though since it comes off as weird there.

I think it's best to just follow the customs of the area you live in. If you move to Alabama, you'd better be comfortable with greeting people as acquaintances, if you move to New York, you can probably get by with treating everyone else there as an NPC.