Live in the Midwest

>live in the Midwest
>basically no performance or sport cars because everyone would rather own a truck or FWD econobox for easy winter driving
>no twisties EVER just flat fields
>everything is rusted
Just end it all

>Not getting snow tires on your RWD coupe for mad snow drifting

Which part of the area?

Wisconsin bro here. I know that feel man.

>All cheap manual cars gone because rust
>Everything on CL is a plow truck, minivan, or rusted out muscle car
>Any car from outside of the Midwest immediately priced higher because "muh Florida/Georgia/Texas/Cali car no rust"
>"Trade for snowmobile"

Find roads that are along rivers. On the plus side, out on the roads in the cornfields you can fuck around and nobody really cares.

>drive along aimlessly for half hour
>middle of nowhere
>I guess I'll turn around
>do fully hektik clutch-dump 180 at intersection
>nobody around to give a shit

same asSE Wisconsin

what kind of rural redneck area in wisconsin are you from? I get loads of sports cars in my CL around SE wisconsin

Bullshit.
>wisconsin

Oh. Should move a bit more south and a lot more west. Plenty of performance vehicles.

>live in southern Illinois
>steep hills because river bluffs
>brick roads and shit because old town
>everyday is rally day

There are plenty of nice roads in western Wisconsin. You need to get out more instead of demonizing an entire region that you've utterly failed to explore.

>live in midwest
>have civic for back country roads and trans am for empty highways

ops a fag

>implying he wasn't wrong about trucks, econoshits, and rust

I will never voluntarily move inland from the west coast, I hate the idea of being landlocked into boring flatness. Whenever I visit family in Illinois or Wisconsin It's just too depressing out there for me.

The /out/ map is relevant for driving as well, where there's good outdoors there's good roads

I'm from Madison. The car scene is huge there you just have to know the right people and not be a fag.

>not driving your "economy car" on windy country roads

ops wrong about not having good roads to drive on in the midwest. there's endless back roads

>tfw go to school in madison
>tfw parking is an absolute nightmare on campus
>cant go to sic meets because my car sits back home

>be in Madison
>not be a fag
Pick one, hombre

My cousin moved to Madison and 3 years later he was gay.

I didnt argue with him on those points retard, so i didnt imply any od that. He's wrong about the roads though, he's just a sniveling suburban teenage shit who hasnt bothered to leave his flat little town.

the numbers what do they mean?

>find rwd car you like
>anything, sedan, wagon, auto, manual, v8, 4cly. I mean anything you like, no matter what really.
>snow tires on front, all seasons on rear
>hoon and do sik manjis evry where
>"sorry officer, new to snow driving and just doing what my dad thought me a long time ago "
But you live in no where so you'll be fine

Not true at all

Pennsylvania has god tier backroads

>live in the south
>nice and warn
>every car is rust free (including the plentiful sports cars)
>beautiful country roads as far as the eye can see

Feels good man

>live in Texas
>get all of that

>average temps high enough to regularly set the state on fire make working on anything outside of winter an exercise in endurance and water intake
I need a jumbo Portacool.

>Iowa
>0
Well someone is a dumbass. Tons of great places to go. Back roads are always fun to hoon on. Can even get adventurous and go down some dirt roads if you think you can handle them.

Look at the prices of cars on the east coast. Pick states were rust isn't really common at all. Browse the advertisements there for a week or two as if you intend to move there.

After looking at nothing but there advertised prices go back and look at your local listings.

You'll now understand rust tax.

>Had my heart set on moving out of Michigan
>Browsed Arizona/New Mexico/Texas ads everyday for a month dreaming
>Spend all my hard earned sheckles on a lawyer
>No longer can afford to move out of Michigan
>Can't justify rust tax anymore and refuse to buy something nice

Learn to park where parking enforecment never checks you dingus.

buy them now brother

soon its just gonna be generic american BLA BLA BLAAAA and anything exotic will be diamonds

Dallas driver here. Thinking about becoming an hero if I can't find a good driving road around here. I went to one I saw was recommended as one of the best near here and it was 5 miles of straights with the occasional "turns".

I used to live in Pennsylvania and these retards have no clue what they're talking about down here.

Come into Illinois and go west towards Galena. It's twisty and beautiful.

This right here. Great river road is good and really any of the ABC side roads thats branch off. Takes me at least an hour to get into anything fun, but it is worth the trip.