The Z/28 is faster than an M4

>the Z/28 is faster than an M4
Not so fast GM.

for $60k more I should fucking hope the m4 is faster jesus christ

>b-but it's cheap!
Literally the only measure in where GM can compete. Building cheap cars. lel

Inexpensive≠Poor quality, retard.

Please explain to me your logic of how a slightly faster and lighter M4 will beat the new upcoming Z/28 when the 7 year old pig fat version is able to beat the current M4

when you're a dirt farmer in the middle of shitucky or south shitalina or some other flyover state you really don't care if your car has german """"engineering"""", you care that you can buy it for fuck all and immediately put it on a dirt oval until it dies

While I'd normally agree with you, there's one compounding factor in this topic that combines the two measures.
>GM
rofl enjoy your rebranded Daewoos.
It's your logic that requires explaining. You are literally doing nothing but comparing irrelevant trim levels. You may as well be comparing a Vette to a 318i

?????

OP is saying that the M4 GTS will be faster than the current Z/28 that has proven to be faster than the M4. From my understanding that is the current base of the argument.

>SS competes with M4
>Z/28 competes with M4 GTS
I didn't think it was that difficult to understand.
GM fangirls should be grateful I used the term "compete" in context with one if their cheap contraptions.

>i made him so mad he started an entire thread due to butthurt

delicio.us

>americas """"supercar""""
>can barely outrun a yuro luxury coupe

>has to choose a supercar in order to compete
>GM
>competing
Kek, it's not me who mad.

>super special can't even buy it BMW "race car"
>slower than a half price shitty Chevy street car that millions of boomers own
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>BMW best is slower than a ten year old mid trim vette than you can now buy for $40k

hahaha you guys are so stupid you make this too ez
it's like your trying to get cucked :^)

>but it's a cheap car!
Being cheap, the only measure in which GM can compete.

The M4 GTS was made to compete with the 911 GT3 and GT3 RS, and BMW has made the first car in history that is a proper 911 competitor.
So grats BMW

>comparing price brackets
>between new and use vehicles
Turns out Brain damage is quite prevalent with the fangirls.

In that case Mercedes "best" (SLS AMG Black Series) is also "slower" than the Corvette.
Guess why - american sports cars use racing tyres that are illegal to drive on European roads, but German cars are using legal tyres.

>the first car in history that is a proper 911 competitor
911s have been outdone by competitors for 53 years
>no you don't understand it's a special thing you can't put your finger on that only Europeans that will never drive any fast car will appreciate

I agree with you on which trim competes with what. But OP is trying to say that the M4 is still faster and not actually slower than a Z/28.

BTW, the M4 is $90k while the camaro SS is $46k. Still feel they aren't really comparable even though the SS offers similar if not better performance

>doesn't know the c6z is only $70k new

$200k m4 status: BTFO for eternity

hahahah pic is u

You are literally bragging about poor quality.

>M4
>90k
LOL Wat

If you want to give the dealership an extra $130k when you buy a Corvette they will gladly take it

Not just a regular 911 competitor but a GT3/GT3 RS competitor.
There is no competition except for the M4 GTS

Bro you from Maine too? Bill dodge charges out the ass for their BMWs, not worth being there friend.

screencap caused bmw fangirls to prep bulls

Viper ACR
458 Speciale
C7 Z06
There's small brands making cars in the same segment as well.

Didn't the Z06 Z07 package cost like 110-120k when new?

>M4
>fast

Fucking kek, man.

>fangirls forced to exaggerate number to justify their inferior product
>implying government grants aren't enough
>others should donate to a lost cause
No thanks.

The DCT autotragic M4 could easily shave off a couple of seconds on Willow springs

>Your local BMW Center is BMW of Westbrook
>I live 3200 miles across the pond
>local

>GM fangirls literally cannot provide an argument that doesn't involve being poor

People that pay more money to get less product for reasons like "prestige" generally are the poor ones.

bmw engines are shit

Spoken like someone who can't even afford a full size pickup

>Hold on GM! We got a car over 100k that will take down your 65k Muscle Car.

>literally the "winningest" manufacturer of Ward's EOTY
-9001/10

Read

the greatest supercar of all time disagrees.

I'm pretty sure you don't get as much luxuries and interiors as nice in the cheap muscle cars, it's not just all about prestige.

That's not an ecoboost engine

does the new road going GT really use the term "ecoboost" or is it just a Veeky Forums meme

an outright LeMans win disagrees with you.

Go away, newfag.

Yeah man, the M4 GTS is way comfier than a C7 Z06 or Viper ACR, just look at that comfort and those options

>all my erections
I could snuggle with that alcantara for days

>BMW M4 GTS
>135k
>7:28

>GT-R Nismo
>149k
>7:08

>Corvette ZR1
>120k
>7:11

>Viper ACR
>130k
>13 lap records worldwide

This is the best BMW can do on a 135k car? KEK

These super raw almost race car but not really cars are pretty fun to drive on the street - for about 10 minutes. I've driven a lot of them and they just seem stupid to me to own, either drive a nice street car, or a real race car, not one that isn't really either.

the GTS has all the same extras as the original M4 including full sound insulation, except for different seats

>american sports cars use racing tyres that are illegal to drive on European roads

But the Corvette uses Michelin tires (a european tire manufacturer) In fact, they are the same tires the M4 GTS used.

america didn't get the M3 GTS, what is that?

>looks less comfy than a fucking Dodge

Fuck BMW

that looks pretty disgusting t b h

the M3 GTS

While I like Vipers, and would happily overlook the interior for the other aspect the Viper brings to the table, that is not a good example of an interior...

Oh my god that is alcantera hell

You misspelt "heaven".

alcantara is love
alcantara is life

But it looks cool in pictures, who cares if it's trashed if you touch it more than 3 times

I though. The whole point of Alcantara was that it's durable?

It's definitely not, it smooths out if you actually use the car, especially steering wheels. Doesn't feel very good either, I don't understand the appeal

Personally i like the baby-food interior and would get one in that exact colour.

>squared wheel bottom
stop...triggering...MEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I had a 220k mile e36 with alcantara seats, one side bolster of the drivers seat was a bit smooth, otherwise no complaints on alcantara

Not like you could afford either one.

... to work on.

Z06 w/ Z07 package has a minimum MSRP of $90,390. You can option it out to 110+ pretty easily.

>M4 GTS
>luxury coupe

Well, they aren't. But ok.

>be me
>lease a Camaro
>talk shit to BMWfag with girls in his M4

L...laptimes bro!

>embossed diamond pattern
>not stitched

>V6 automatic Camaro
You are no better than inu

Are you forgetting the DCT and Carbon Ceramic Brakes that the M4 used JUST to compete with the Camaro in this test?

Camaro is still faster

brakins for pussies

>still has a worse 60-0 braking distance

Kek

>those abhorrent orange wheels
Hate that shit. The wheels look great, but that orange...

Now this, this is fucking perfection.

Maine bros?

>top tier Nazi Science car BTFO by car designed in a garage by some rednecks

Will Europe ever recover? WIll Euros ever stop prepping bulls?

The M4 was manual in the test and it was FASTER than the camaro you inbred fucktard

lol, i'm from the UK and it's technically the closest USA BMW centre

Those upgraded brakes really didn't matter anyways since the M4 was still had worse brake times

They were virtually tie retard, you would know if you weren't a bench racer who doesn't know shit about driver error

Check the picture i posted above from the Motor Trend test results. Camaro was faster to 60 mph, braked better without the carbon ceramic brakes the M4 had, and pulled more g's.

They said it's a "virtual tie to 60mph" not on the track, because the camaro is easier to launch. The M2 and M4 are faster on track, the DCT M2 and M4 would be even faster.

>Eurofags willl defend this

The new Viper ACR did the Nurgenburger at 7:01

>radical sr8 lm 6:48
america literally BTFO

>no Bimmerfag responses

BTFO

the BMW is the most luxurious from that list
and it's a BMW so it's better just for being a BMW alone.

>When any one here thinks they will ever come close to doing anything remotely close to these lap.times and won't get butt fucked by any competent driver who understands how to drive beyond "clip the apex".

You faggots need to stop jerking off over shit you will never afford, let alone extract this level of performance out of.

I bet the z/28 will go longer than the m4 before it has catastrophic engine failure.

>stripped out alcantara disaster
>luxurious

lmao

>muh high price tag = better car

my evo is faster than both those cars and cost way less

anyone who would intentionally buy a new car is the scum of the earth

I would buy the M4, tune it for 2k without voiding the warranty and I would have a 500+ hp monster with warranty.

The only way your evo is faster is if it's heavily moded.

You work at jack-in-the box man wtf