North Texas meet?

Is anyone in the north texas area up for a meet? i'm thinking we could meet in Denton and do a mini-road trip to Waco and do some tourist shit, eat some Torchy's or BBQ, and then head on back.

Dallas here, didn't really think there were enough here to warrant it.
Tho I've got suspicions of atleast one guy I went to school with browsing here too.

I also have suspicions on class-mates that might browse here.

On a side note I would actually be interested in a meet even if I only lurk.

>spot the Texan
>all cars have TX plates

This is why people think people from Texas are annoying.

>7940▶
>File: IMG_1385.jpg (2.2 MB, 3264x2448)
Lewisville here reporting in

>North Texas
Central Texas here, North Texas a shit. Go back to Oklahoma.

What the picture? lol I don't recognize the car.
Allen Reporting in, lets get this rolling.

> North Texas a shit

I can confirm. I was stationed in north TX for 3 years.

But if we're being honest, most of TX is shit. There're a lot of big cities and cool places, but a whole lot of nothing in between.

Downtown Dallas reporting. Know a FWfag that would be down too.

Fuck /hou/ anyway.

Westlake here, will say I'm going but probably change my mind the day of and just stay home and watch top gear reruns

Top kek

how do you know somebody is a Texan?
>dont worry, they'll tell you in the first 30 seconds of meeting them

>Fuck /hou/ anyway.
why the hostility nigga? afraid we might steal your bitch

Garland, I'd probably be up for it if it's on a day off.

>they'll tell you in the first 30 seconds of meeting them

Holy shit is that ever true.

Must be some in-joke that they share with non-Texans.

At least they seem to be parked well.

Just ask if they are voting for hillary, if they say yes they're not really Texan

Amarillo here. DFW is a bit of a drive to do a meet, y'all have fun.

Lubbock here, I'm so lonely

;__; sorry breh

Me and the other DFW fags go to the NTAXS autocross events a couple of time a year. I plan on going to the next event in September, but unsure about some of the other. I wasn't going to post about it because the last few times there hasn't been any interest from new people.
Pic related. Current /dfw/ crew.

Are those Mistangs V8? Also >Autocross with a Mustang
You madman.

One is a V8, and the other is a supercharged V6.

Depends on what day. Im going to an 86 day meetup this weekend. And weeb shit next weekend. We jave meetups in dfw at conefagging events. Its just too hot to deal right now. Mabye September though

Deep Ellum fag here

Soup

OP here, what day is good for everyone? my golf is in the shop atm but it'll be done next week. do you guys want to do a small meet up first, or do the road trip right off the bat and see if more people can join us along the route?

>still haven't came to a meet since coit
>still haven't painted your bumper

We should vote sexiest car ranking of this pic... purely aesthetics.

middle mustang if your ignore the meme factor of the carolla

bumperroni

Highland Park checking in, my audi is in the shop, and not trying to hoon the RX300, also fuck /hou they're pussies

As a North Texan, I agree with this statement.

They're a bunch of filthy freeloading asshole vermin Cowboys apologists.

Also I'm up for a meet. Buts do it at Papasitos in Richardson.

pappasitos is in the opposite direction of waco, why would we add another hour to the trip? and if we aren't doing the trip then lets get a general consensus of where the midpoint for the most people would be

Jesus I was just kidding Christ calm the fuck down

oh, sorry. I guess that my sarcasm detector has lost it's touch.

lmao /hou/ here, i just stumbled across this post, why you mad? we want to do a statewide meet anyway

Nah I'm just fuckin with ya. Too bad we don't have a Papasitos in Waco.

my brother goes to tstc and everytime I go down there to meet him i get torchys and chech stop. and literally every restaurant there has high syrup dr.P. Papasitos is a small price to pay

I'm from Dallas but currently at 29 palms. Could do it if y'all did it on labor day

Wish Texas was smaller, fuck.

labor day is actually a pretty good day to do it, it gives everyone enough time to prepare. is everyone good on the roadtrip idea so we can have people along the route join up?

>small price to pay

True....but it's worth it. Torchys is a good alternative.

Or we can show up at the Austin Avenue in Richardson

That nothing is called freedom and agriculture, motherfucker. Go back to California.

>freedom and agriculture
rednecks

Where are you from user?

Let me guess...you're from the beautiful bastion of hope known as Ohio...

This.

Better than filled with urban crime.

Also better for Veeky Forums to have open space.

Admittedly, the Camaro is my neglected whore.

Been working on my 04 V after trequinoxing it into a retaining post. New front door, new trim pieces, new front wheel bearing and ball joint.... It's about $500 of body work away from looking un-wrecked. Just put $1000 worth of Nitto 555 G2s on it tho, so you know where my priorities are.

Bought some Craigslist tires, takeoffs from a LS2 Corvette. Obviously risky cause they were well over 5 years old. Had a blowout while up shifting hard 2nd-3rd at about 55mph going up an on ramp , after about 3 snaps I hit the curb at an angle and passenger door caught a post hard. Fucked the balljoint, bearing, and alignment obviously. Limped home because I literally was a half mile from apartment.

$150 door from a chop shop in Oak Cliff, new trim pieces from pick n pull for dollars. Have a buddy that works at Dodge that helped and got the hookup for trim clips and shit. Also laser aligned it for a 6pack before and after some work and new tires.

>The day the balljoint shat the bed, right after I replaced bearing.

San Antonio...I know where the rednecks are

If they say yes, it means they aren't a redneck

Besides one, every county with a major city went to Obama in 2012, if it wasn't for all the white trash spread out all over the middle of nothing, Texas would be blue

Move to Europe.

>if it wasn't for
>if
>if if if if if

Op here, now that I know that there are enough people who can come I'll be posting an official thread in about a week. I look foreward to meeting you guys pretty soon.

ayyy North Dallas/Addison here.

>San Antonio has an abundance of rednecks

>Unlike North TexAss

>Hating on god arm and his boys
Get a load of this fag

san antonio native with family in san angelo & el paso
i hate north texas with a passion

>Denton

Fuck Denton man. The farther north of DFW you go the more inbred people get. The dumbest mother fuckers in Texas are from denton to the state line.

>sarcasm detector is clearly off

>inbred
Half the people who live here moved from another state
And the inbreds are from surrounding towns like sanger and ponder