Hope he's streaming atm

he is

croak is actually fucking broken
also polomo is op as fuck

they definitely needs nerfs then the game will be balanced pretty well

>tfw youve fucked up half the C9 Hots team along with bkid

feels bretty gud

what about le spinning spearman?
I know he's not as shitbroken but he's really stronk.

>try to play something other than my mains against g13s
>lose
>go back to my mains
Ashka isn't even hard to use imo, I just can't get the feel of him if that makes sense.

once he hits round 3 he's pretty much unkillable with his defense options and self healing.

people get lured into 1v1's they can't possibly win with him alot I feel.

I wish there was a mod to make it run (or look) like the older game. Im not really digging the ""Torchlight"" aesthetic and I miss how well BLC ran on my pc.

>300+ games on fluffy owl man of time
>try to swap to someone else for a while
>get shit pushed in for 10 games straight as I stick it out
>give up and go back to throwing sand at people

Already a one trick and the game's only been out for 4 days

Who is bkid?

just do what I do, forget your fucking rank and level each character to 10 in order. You'll feel stout by the time you hit 10 and have a good understanding of their skill usage and timings.

we get it your autistic
You too hes not a fucking owl stop pushing this meme.

how 2 oldur?
What talents to take?

fluffy owl man is the only support I enjoy playing.
croak shitters get in your face then wonders where half their health went

croak has fuck loads of self healing and ultility

shifu just seems like he can go all in with mobility

Who Rook main here?

nobody

i want to but he is the weakest melee against the strongest support right now. he's great at stomping shitters, but he falls flat against people who aren't braindead. i can't really take him past 4.2k

If you think that, then you're probably playing him wrong.

Jade's damage is fucking ridiculous

he gets punished the hardest by all in ults like Shifu's once his counter is down, especially if he uses his space to gapclose

he's just too easy to punish right now unless you build a comp around him in 3's or as a minimum throw poloma with him in 2's

I thought he was a Llama man

to do well as rook you really gotta take advantage w/ wall incaps with his r.

he's obviously an owl man

Obviously a Llama man

Rook's easy to punish if you're stupid, yes.

He's the most extreme burst melee in the game though when played right, offering a fuckton of CC along with endless regen. You should be going Squash, Tenderizer, and Weapon Break / Pummel.

If they're stupid enough to trigger your Berserk, you can slam for an instant stun, slap them to gain most of your meter then incap them into the wall. You can then combo a boulder toss with another crushing blow to take off huge chunks of someones life and if they're all clumped up everything you do hits AoE. If someone fucks up once against a Rook they can lose over half of their life easily.

His ult is almost always worthless, but your ex moves are all godly.

shifu space bar needs 2 second longer cd

I think alot of the rook mains are coming him from glutton, and aren't adapting to the fact he's about setting up your burst combo and getting the hell back to stabalize.

Like alot of van mains are struggling with bakko because they've lost the ranged taunt, and he's not longer a relentless chaser/cc machine.

he has the ears of an owl, retard

it's already 14 seconds for a 1.4s immaterial user

that's pretty long

SHIFU AND CROAK ARE OVERPOWERED REEEEEEEEEEE

>implying those aren't glorious Llama ears.

Are you blind?

fight a g13+ poloma 1v1 as rook and see what happens. not to imply that 1v1s matter, but as an example of why rook suffers so badly against her. he has 1 actual engage and it simply doesn't work on her.

>If they're stupid enough to trigger your Berserk
we're not talking about playing rook at grade 8, sempai. we've already established he's a shitter stomper. that doesn't mean you should main him

those aren't red on the inside nor are they fluffy
stop trying to subvert my owl man into something to fit your sick twisted vision

>Rook charges the party and your just a Lucie

I have fought multiple polomas. I think you're just shit user if you think that's his only way in.

Poloma especially telegraphs her attacks from a mile away, you can literally berserk on reaction to her attacks which gives you a way in. She has to waste an escape if you get close or risk getting stunned and combo'd.

You can also out-zone her with rocks to build meter until you can burst her down.

just uncrated this rare pose..

Nice pose retard

:Dc

>not shooping the op image

it's not "wasting" an escape if she successfully escapes in response to your ability. especially since she has 2 guaranteed escapes (space and M2), and one extremely hard to avoid escape (Q).

the Q mind game is only beneficial to her- if you try to stop attacking in anticipation of her Q, you're just sitting there like a retard getting hit while doing nothing. if you can reliably react to Q's 0.1s cast time, you have godlike reflexes and can reach G15 as any character you want anyways.

how do i into taya?

I just got into the game, and I'm at rank 10 as Jade, after just playing for a couple hours. Who should I be worried about? So far my only issues have been getting gangbanged, or having ham man or shield nigger in my face

spacebar and e

press space bar and walk away from people while left clicking them
press e and right click in the middle of the circle that appears
press Q when enemies are able to be seperated from their allies

how long untill theres an aimbot script?
......i want one

learn to cancel snipe by pressing C so you can bait out counters/shields

how can you possibly be missing shit with these movement speeds

i just want to shit on varesh and shifu spammers

Throw the boomerang
Throw the wind bag
Throw two boomerang
Start shagging the sheep
Throw more boomerang while shagging sheep

Remember to throw boomerang while running fast

Also throw boomerang

Why are the maps so uninteresting compared to BLC?

Why do BLC cucks keep popping up like they matter?

>tfw people start using their escapes to avoid big double boomerang damage
>tfw pretend to aim at their teammates but switch to them at the last second
the mind games continue

I placed at rank 10 is that good

Everything in rite is uninteresting compared to BLC

is ok
if you're soloing i suggest finding a duo to play the next few matches with
they're very important and you can potentially gain a lot of mmr to shoot up to 12-13

yeah it's weird how people who played game 1 are now playing game 2 and comparing it to game 1

pretty fucking weird isn't it

it is because no one played game 1.

meant for

I didn't play BLC, but I was watching some gameplay videos of it and the maps seem much better

Is there a blood priest hero yet?

except for us cucks who kept playing it even when its playercount was in the hundreds

the maps were more interesting, but they were also more of a nuisance sometimes. some of the wall designs were a huge pain in the dick for certain characters and an advantage for others.

i think there's a middle ground between the two that SLS needs to find

>in the hundreds
try literal tens.

can your ally choose where to go with ability like Time Travel?

On Oldur's ult? Yes, they get a targeting reticule while they're removed from combat

oh they all seem stupid then. they keep going in bad places when they're like melee damage dealers.

Lucie is cute but I don't know how to git gud with her. I'm a dota player how do I git gud

You move your character with WASD

>watching these shit streams in hopes of getting that molten mount
Fucking kill me. How do people watch this garbage?

i agree i got the pink epic outfit for lucile and she is cute af i was gonna make her my waifu played her and realised shes trash as fuck

so now the white abo is my new waifu

Why the fuck is the word "immaterial" instead of dematerialize like in Naruto

croak is just a wow bc mut rogue right?

So who are some characters that are good at a low skill level? Iva seems pretty easy but some others I've tried I just do bad.
grade 6

Dude what?

rook

Spicyboy

Jade
Croak

>playing 2's
>playing an immobile champ
>teammate has betatester flag and picks memefrog
>I get jumped on 2v1 and raped in like a minute while my teammate is nowhere to be seen
>only after I'm dead does he stop stealthing around the outside of the map to run in and get raped 2v1 as well
?????

I fucking hate games like this. We lost of course. You think a beta tester would be better.

>tfw no chill buddy to play with
>the guy who paired up with you are usually a whiny 12 years old
>stuck in g11

what determines rating loss and gain? I'm a higher rating playing against lower rating people and I gain and lose way more than my friend with a similar lower rating.

want to set up some private games???

Holy fuck Lucie is trash, who thought it would be a good idea to make her R cost ex, that shit is worthless she's not an even moderately mobile character able to kite well

this game uses the TrueMMR system

you gain and lose MMR according to what rank the system believes you should be

this rank is determined by individual performance in games, not how much you win or lose

Who cares about rank though isn't everything being reset when F2P drops?

This was one of my first matches. Did I do okay?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gt8lIUhdgXg

HOLY FUCK PLEASE DELETE POMP

Honestly if they removed the meter cost from R or just gave it a significant heal + the roll it would be fine.
The frog of balanced games gets 2 meterless jumps on space and we get... a roll with ex cost.

Well done.

The hook to get behind the charge was good and all but literally none of that wouldn't have happened had he NOT been retarded and charged STRAIGHT into your counter.

>tfw you are 1v3 as varesh and you start styling all over them with your Q and ultimate

You can't really win that if they have a ton of health but its fun as fuck zippign around the arena

what are you like grade 4? relax kid

Is bakko good?

>Croak
>Shifu
>Jade
>Freya
>Ashka
>Sirius
>Poloma
>Pearl
>Taya

Reminder that if you don't play any of these low-effort high-reward champs you're intentionally gimping yourself.

He's average.

Literally the best feeling.

G13.