Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - YellowJACKED Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>New cinematic trailer:
youtu.be/vmYu4HncsRY

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Apply and leave in game name in thread
>REMINDER to please do Alliance Battle everyday! Just do the best you can and it will add up.

>Latest:
>2.5.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=530209

>2.5.0 Feedback Survey
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=533874

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wOUEpae91gc
youtube.com/watch?v=_-bPWna7I8w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for best girl

^_^

topkek, nice op

Ultimate Spider-girl uniform for Spider-man when!?

LMAO nice op user

Seven million gold to go!

...minimum, followed by ??? million gold to get an iso set and max her gears!

Reminder for my rift situation. Phone's ded, so I'm trying to use emulators not much luck atm but once I've got one working.

Either this hot time and/or pre-reset hot time, will be Nebula, Wasp and Giant-Man in some order.

I'll try and post when I'm opening them, but if not keep your eye out for me opening rifts.

>filename
Since it took roughly 2 months to farm the T2 materials to take HIM to 6*, most of the gold farming was just done over those 2 months. Gold does stack up quite quickly and sooner than you know it you're sitting on mountains of it. Gold isn't my problem with ranking up BO characters, it's having enough fucking spare bios. How?????

well done

Most of the bios i used were those for useless characters like cho hulk. I even sacrificed some for heroes that are good like carnage.

>I even sacrificed some for heroes that are good like carnage.

>not getting them to 6* just for the extra crystals

Then again, i'll probably be vip0 for lyfe, so i'll take as much extra crystals as i can.

>tfw 4 GP bios per day

I think i may use the 5* ticket on her.

You just spend all your energy all day every day on nothing but special missions and story missions during hot time. No rifts.

As long as you're actually spending the energy you're likely to have enough in a little over 2 months.

Much harder to justify that now that having a huge roster is actually important, though.

I was saving the bios to t2 carnage but since they gave out that monthly ticket I didn't need them anymore.

So... How's the T2 bot?

bad but I T2 Goliath to have a tier 2 Team Pym so I can't give you shit if you give him a tier 2 because you like him

Isn't T2 Hank actually decent, though?

Reminder that she's irrelevant shitty Hickman OC

Why do OCs get a bad wrap? People complain that Marvel is overusing legacy characters and just moving the title of popular heroes to someone else, but when writers make OC they get criticised for it?

not really

he doesn't get a good increase in physical attack, since the increase doesn't take into account his suit it's over the original passive, meaning you only get a net 5% attack increase from his tier 2

the damage reduction isn't good enough

his tier 2 would be a lot better if it increased his invulnerability to 6 seconds

Because is one of the most passionate Bendis supporter.

So...
Wasn't us supposed to get news in the game and others due to this weel being NYComicCon, or is it next week?

What do you think we might get?

Who is the character you would like to have with next update?

What new mode would you like to get?

Will there be a substitute/sequel to MAAlliance?

;-;

Writer's not criticiesed for OCs, they're criticiesed for making them shitty, without proper background, dull and irrelevant. In the end the character's presence in the story or media itself only annoys you.

They might talk about their new Women of Power game that was announced at SDCC. But now with M:AA and the sequel in the trash, the next two big games behind that are CoC and MFF.

It's not like Hickman had much leeway to develop each Black Order member. Proxima is the only one to show up in other books and is still alive IIRC. Ebony Maw got some development while travelling along with Thane and could still show up since he's technically still alive (being a ghost and all). But Corvus, BD and Supergiant are all dead I think.
Jeff Lemire has confirmed some BO members will show up in his new Thanos ongoing, so that must mean Proxima, or EM since Thane is also going to appear. Or maybe flashbacks.

Proxima and Corvus both got captured by Doctor Doom on Secret Wars, so they're most likely alive in the new 616 Universe

The only ones dead are Black Dwarf (head flatenned by Ronan) and Supergiant (got BTFO by an antimatter bomb, Maximux and Lockjaw)

>But Corvus, BD and Supergiant are all dead I think.
BD and SG are, but Corvus isn't. In fact, it's been confirmed that both Corvus and Proxima are going to be appearing in the upcoming Thanos ongoing, but in a more antagonistic role. Presumably, Corvus and Proxima have become disillusioned with Thanos post-SW and are going off on their own. Which might be cool? I mean, BD and SG 100% dead and probably are never going to appear again but Corvus, Proxima, and EM have a decent chance of at least appearing again.

Ah for some reason I thought Corvus got killed in SW. Starfox is also appearing in the Thanos ongoing which mite b cool. Also opens up the opportunity for NM to release a Thanos themed update. Although I think it's unlikely that there will be uniforms for BO members, I'd like to hope there's a chance they'll release Thanos uniforms.

>create a bunch of irrelevant characters
>kill some of them
>leave the rest for other writers to properly develop them
>???
Noice :^)

Why would he take the time to develop them when all they were and meant to be was just evil henchmen, pawns of Thanos? They got the job done.

> all they were and meant to be was just evil henchmen, pawns of Thanos

>yfw they appear in both Infinity War movies to not have an army of costumed dudes going at Thanos all at once, and keep the others busy

Can't wait for the street level dudes facing against Black Dwarf or Corvus. Oh who am i kidding.

you say that as a joke but it's kinda obvious that they will do that

a movie climax with anyone trying to defeat Thanos and not able to do shit for half an hour isn't good, so they will most likely use the Black Order

there's a reason Marvel basically comissioned them to Thanos along with all the Thanos shit on Infinity (remember that before the higher ups messes with it, Infinity was just going to be about the builders)

Hickman OCs have been basically used everywhere

With his status as THE Marvel villain Thanos really needs henchmen, and Nebula isn't really enough

How the hell do you guys use emulators?
Leapdroid runs slow as fuck, and after 2 hours i finally got mff up and running but it started me from the beginning and didn't sync
Nox runs better but I keep getting different errors when trying to download mff
I'm going to try bluestacks but fuck, man

>trying to download Future Fight app from Nox Play store

don't, just download the apk from any internet page and drag the archive inside nox, I do that everytime there's a major update

WHERE ARE THE NEBULA RIFTS? REEEE

Can't wait to see Mila Kunis as SuperGiant.

The joke was the last line; given what /co/ says, the street level dudes appearing in the movies isn't really likely.

I have no clue how hes still alive considering pic related happened.

>With his status as THE Marvel villain Thanos really needs henchmen, and Nebula isn't really enough
Nebula is a part of the GotG in Vol. 2 isn't she? Thanos's only right-hand man got btfo by Ronan in GotG. But Thanos proclaiming 'fine, I'll do it myself' could imply he's going to go at it alone, with no Black Order behind him. There's almost no room to introduce 5 new character anyway, the movie is packed as fuck.

>getting fister to 6* tomorrow and Songbird in monday

The first is a given that i should keep farming until i max his gears due to his T2 being great, but i'm not sure about Bird after getting her gears to 17. Should i keep going until i max her, or should i jump to someone else?

It's constantly asked who should one farm, but given that the next best ones are Wiccan(whom i heard is good, but i already have plenty of good blasts) and White Tiger(whom you need to play with a certain level of skill to get good at, but i need good combats), i don't really know who to choose.

Then again, i should probably for for Wiccan for SL.

As long as he has his spear he can revive can't he?

always gear up

you are aiming for shadowland now not WB

yep

Isn't he immortal as long as his glaive is complete?

Remember that it's going to be a 2-parter, they could introduce them in the last part of the first movie, and the second would be like Harry Potter or The Hobbit, where 80% of the movie is spent fighting.

Is T1 Hyperion any good even with +15 gears?

>The Hobbit, where 80% of the movie is spent fighting.
>tfw the Battle of Five Armies fight is glossed over in the book
>the movie focuses an entire 2h movie on a fight that isn't even covered
Can't blame Jackson though, production on the Hobbit trilogy was an absolute mess.

also it'd be fucking dumb if Infinity War(?) had another faceless mob battle climax. We had Chituari in A1 and Ultron drones in A2, but I think based Russos won't go down the same direction.

It's actually for both, I'll be also 6*'ing Elsa during the week, so that should let me 4/5 every WB barring iHIM. So keep going with Bird, then.

Thanks so much user, that actually seems to work so far

that's the reason we will most likely get the Black Order, yeah

you don't need to set them up, they're just Thanos henchmen

Thanos says "IT'S TIME", 5 shadowy figures appear behind him, they offer their services to conquer the Earth, a conversation between them reveals us their names, and tadah

It's not like The Other had that heavy backstory or introduction, he's just that guy that served Thanos and was killed by Ronan

>>the movie focuses an entire 2h movie on a fight that isn't even covered

Yeah, that bogged me as well, but i'm a sucker for heroic battles, so it actually enhanced the story for me, even if it was one hueg CGI fest.

Also, with the Russos claiming that they're going to use everyone, including the Guardians(and maybe even the Netflix/AoS characters), it seems the movie would actually be lacking in faceless people.

I'm actually worried a bit that the budget is spent mostly in the actors and we end up with sceneries and CGI that doesn't make justice to an event as famous as the Infinity Gauntlet.

I just hope Thanos actually gets the focus he needs. Markus and McFeely have said they've gone back and focused on the classic Starlin stuff and I think it's been confirmed Thanos is doing what he's doing to please Lady Death so that's comforting to know. Plus he's been teased here and there, in Avengers, in GotG, in AoU, so the payoff needs to be damn well worth it. With so many of the heroes in the Avengers roster already having ample development over the course of the MCU, hopefully we get a movie that does its villain justice, especially one of this calibre.

>tfw no DC game in the same style as MFF

Warner pls, i would probably spend all day playing both, while the energy from one recharges, i'll be playing the other. I just want a DC game with more content than Injustice's chopped one.

>DC game in the same style as MFF
youtube.com/watch?v=wOUEpae91gc
It got scrapped unfortunately.

There's DC Comics Legends which has been in closed beta for a couple of years now, only available in Australia and NZ. It's a lot like M:AA1 with elements of MFF mixed in.

Gameplay is turn-based battles like M:AA1, but then they recently added their version of 'clear tickets' and AutoPlay. There's also gear items to upgrade like MFF and skill trees.

finally got an emulator running, I hope, gonna open Nebula rift in a minute.
Hank and Wasp will be tomorrow pre-reset.

>that slow-ass gameplay and limited roster(going by the name of the game itself)
>M:AA

I guess I have to be honest and say I just want a DC reskin of MFF, with the top-down gameplay with unlockable skills and shit, while also having a huge roster. The side stuff can be anything, but i guess that the gameplay and the big roster, plus the content itself, is what kept me in the interactive running mill that is MFF.

So which rift stage do y'all farm, during HOT TIME specifically? 4?

>special missions
But I need those bios! I'm farming Squirrel Girl but I should have started Songbird. I'll get SqG to 6* and then focus on SB.

>no rifts
But Nebula is the only pre-New Avengers special missions character that I didn't 6* and I have to get her to 6* because muh autism.

There's also warp mission bios, AB bios, VS bios + VS Cho bios, Honour chest bios, Chaos chest bios. They all go to BO feeding if they aren't bios for a relevant character.

I just want to get one more BO character to level 6* then I can start farming these neglected story mission characters such as DD, Hawkeye and Bullseye, etc.

The ride will never end.

Oh no, that video isn't DC Comics Legends. It's a game developed by Netmarble that never saw the light of day. Marvel probably picked up the contract and we got MFF as a result.

youtube.com/watch?v=_-bPWna7I8w
This is DC Comics Legends. It's an older trailer though, the game has updated a lot from then.

it's 9 energy, how much energy are you saving in stage 4? 2 energy? doesn't matter when the best drop rate for bios and cards is on the last stage

I only specifically mentioned the things you actually have to think about. All the rest of that is stuff that doesn't cost energy, so you'll end up doing it all anyway.

Stage 4 is 10 > 6, you save 40% per run and still have a shot at 3* cards.

There's just not enough energy to run all your stages in stage 6 if you're trying to do anything with it apart from rifts.

While i do admit that the game looks nice, I feel like, the same as shonens/action mangas, RPG gameplay just doesn't blend well with comic characters.

I dunno, feels kinda out of place or something.

>there's just not enough energy to run all your stages in stage 6

I can run 2 dimension rifts every day

then again I only farm Black Widow, Thor, Black Bolt, Iron Fist and Sharon Carter from story mode

Meme enough for T2 YJ?

>no i-frames

nope

Then give it to ANTS?

Is Prince of lie good for black widow? I'm tired of wasting gold on a attack set for her when I could be hoarding it for supergiant

I thought his six star was an iframe

I meant it on the sense that Yellowjacket would prefer an obelisk that gives him i-frames

You just described, uh, 500+ energy worth of farming. I'm a bit skeptical.

>500 energy worth of farming

I don't waste more than the 110 max energy on every rift and I always aim for hot time to do them, since every rift takes more than 1 minute in hot time I can do that

There should be an easily non-6* alternate for changing the options of your 6* obelisk and cards.

What characters benefit most from guard break immunity? Found another obelisk.

Already have GBI on Hype and Loki

Anyone with slow attacks or ones that take a while to finish, I hear wasp is a good candidate

I want to rest my head on Misty's pillowy, ebony breasts.

ded

>still not able to change uniforms from this menu
JUST

Options:

1) Continue buying Elsa bios now that she's 6* to maybe, possibly, one day turn her into something other than leadership fodder
2) Start buying Ant-Man bios even though getting a character who needs T2 to be good sounds stupid
3) Buy as many mystery boxes as I can possibly afford

Elsa
>implying the best tier twos don't go from good to great
moon knight and friends are calling you

Mystery boxes have a chance to drop HB, Wasp and Star-Lord bios, which is pretty neat. Along with a chance to drop Elsa and Ant-Man bios. Chaos tokens are less scarce than Honour tokens so I say go with the mystery chest.

>Elsa
>only leadership fodder
U wot? You have her uniform, right?

>Along with a chance to drop Elsa and Ant-Man bios

The box even has Elsa and Ant-Man bios? Wow, what a deal, I need those!

>You have her uniform, right?
No. And I won't be getting it until the next time it goes on sale at the earliest. I got all kinds of other uniforms I need to get first.

Eleven boxes

None of them are particularly good but spinning the wheel leaves me satisfied anyway

How many Chaos tokens did you have?

Oh, I didn't mean eleven boxes, that was 110 boxes, technically. Eleven buys of the 10x box.

Like 16k though, just a couple weeks' worth.

I think the choice is obvious here
Lash all the way

see

It would be nice if they would add more characters to the chaos box. I have Elsa completely maxed with 150 bios for her T2 when it arrives and I'm almost capped on chaos tokens again with nothing to spend them on.

Antman can fuck off tbqh, I regret ever 6*ing him and will never use him or upgrade him in any way. I'm not really for or against Lash and might just get him up there because there's nothing else to spend tokens on but I don't really want or need him.

It'd be better if it was Def Pen,especially double Def Pen

Also the cold damage proc seems pointless.
I'd upgrade it to 6* see what you get.

Seek help.

Should I be smart and get GiANTS to T2 to clear Speed day, or should I follow my heart and get Yellow JACKED?

I don't think T2 ANTS is an easy Speed AB clear.

Ant-man can't clear speed day even at T2. His survivability is incredible, but his damage is lower even than a lot of weaker T1 speeds.

So then who should I be looking at to clear Speed day? Silk? Do I need multiple T2s?

I think people opt for T2 BW and maybe even T2 Silk.

I'm glad Future Fight is the only marvel mobile game I'm playing consistently right now. Since I'm not playing AA since I've lost interest in the event (since I know I'll never beat Punisher) and I uninstalled SU some time ago (which only JUST recently released the Black Suit and Eddie Venom). I actually feel like I'm going somewhere with FF and that's what I like about it. Also I like the amount of content, there's a lot.

This is Corvus, he'll never truly die. He's comic book death personified.

How's this for Supergiant?

Decent, but GBI isn't super critical for Supergiant.

Noice

MFF is the only mobile game I've played for such a long time (over a year now). I like to log in, do my daily shit, play around, chat with alliance members and it's just overall pretty fun. The hype leading up to updates is pretty exciting too.

ded