Do we still like the Snek?

Do we still like the Snek?

Other urls found in this thread:

topspeed.com/cars/nissan/2015-nissan-gt-r-nismo-n-attack-package-ar162774.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.

Never did. It's still an FCA product with shitty build quality.

snek is kill

no

what the fuck happened to this rx7?

It got displacement

How many times have they canceled it now? like 3? Its as bad as the zonda

>Big displacement motor

Yes.

When we're all old fudds, the Viper is a car that we will be memeing about to the 20 year olds that never heard ot it.

I think those figures got bumped to 645hp and 600 torks.

Still seems low for an 8.4L. Do you get diminishing turns with displacement, or is the engine mildly tuned for reliability? Or is it just straight up unsophisticated?

>torks

You're an idiot.

Low compression
People put turbos on them and they make 1000hp reliably

>straight up unsophisticated?
>american car
What do you think?

>Still seems low for an 8.4L.
That's because you are only focusing on peak figures and not the curves themselves or regard for any tractability of the engine for street use.

>Do you get diminishing turns with displacement
With everything we know of the known universe, yes.

> is the engine mildly tuned for reliability?
Yes. The Viper motor has always been a fairly unstressed motor from the factory. Tuners have been getting 800+whp if they were willing to put money into a turbo setup.

>Or is it just straight up unsophisticated?
Not really sure what you mean there.

like it but I still say its scary
the suspension does not take well to small bumps

I think they are pretty gud.

looks 7/10
performance 6./10
cost 4/10
reliability 7/10

I would love to have a gen 4 and gen 5 if I ever start shitting gold

Why do people type like 12 yr olds unironically?

The ACR is the one true god muhsheen.

Yes. Though 90's sexiest.

>Not really sure what you mean there.
He's probably asking why japs can get twice the power from the same engine displacement when compared to murrica. Even yurop manages to squeeze out more hp per liter from their engines when it comes to the sporty shit.

American companies leave their engines unstressed from the factory for increased reliability.

Also HP/L arguments are for poor fags who can't afford large displacement.

In other words, the build quality of american engines is so shit that the makers don't even dare to factory tune them for maximum performance because they're afraid they'll blow the fuck up.

And yes, I'm certain that power efficiency is only for poorfags. Those F1 teams and street racers must be flat out broke.

pointless car

Literally everything is pointless if you think about it. What's your point?

>Implying you've driven one

I didn't say power efficiency is for poor fags you knob, I said HP/L arguments are, and every engine is down tuned by the manufacturer from 'maximum performance' you idiot.

would you a snek or a tvr? i'd the later

Either.

How much does a TVR Sagaris cost in Yurop? Will be legal to import in Canada in a few years

>caring about peak numbers

Let me know when you 1.2l shitbox makes 400lb-ft at 2500.

Why? You're not going to be doing 2500rpm when driving fast.

>buying a viper
>using it to pull stumps

You are this murrcan.

There is no place in the world for cars like snek.

the snek will be immortal because its the product of sheer not giving a fuck.

Means it won't be a garage queen and when you drive it on the street it won't feel like a civic unless you rev it to 9000
>better reliability
>better power band
>doesn't need two fucking turbos

Why do 3rd worlders and eurocucks always forget that? As if turbos just disappear from the equation

>V12 fed by vacuum cleaner hose

Does TVR even give a shit?

2nd favorite car to trigger autists with

No, that's what made them unique.

Hydroformed dry carbon intakes are for guido pansy boys.

>V6 and V8 faggots having a pissing contest
>V10 blows them both out of the water

Will displacelets ever learn?

I don't think the N-attack nismo is $280,000 is it?

hi fetus

>displacelets

kek

the nismo is $150k. Then, to upgrade to the N-attack A package is another $98k.

topspeed.com/cars/nissan/2015-nissan-gt-r-nismo-n-attack-package-ar162774.html

Why can't carbon fiber be used on public roads?

it can be

There's someone near me that dailies a 600+ WHP Evo 8 which is nearly all carbon, with a screamer pipe and sequential shifter.

If you can legally daily that you can legally daily some pos GTR

>implying that I implied that

Are you enjoying your first summer on this bored?

Who would pay that much for a dodge?

It was introduced to Mountain Dew

guys just you all wait and see ill buy a 2016 viper acr......

just you wait and see.....

carbon fiber can be used, but it cant be put on a mass production car as it is probably incapable of meeting ntha saftey shit

Whats the favorite?

This made my 10 year old *viper* hard

i would, immediately, if the funds were available.

green snek a best

>Why do 3rd worlders and eurocucks always forget that?

Because places like Japan actually tax cars with larger displacement engines. Other places even limit what motorcycles new riders can buy to a certain displacement.

This is why people from other countries hate Americans: They are just incredibly jealous of our Freedom.

No, you're just an idiot.

People that say "torques" are just faggots that watch too much Top Gear. It raises a big red flag that you're dealing with somebody that likes the idea of cars, but not enough to not be completely ignorant of the technicalities of how engines work to even bother using the correct unit of measurement. It's like saying a football field is 100 longs or the highway limit is 65 speeds. By saying "torques" (or even worse "torks") you're not even differentiating between N*m or lb-ft. For all we know, it could be in-lbs or in-oz. It's just as bad as people that think "hp/L" is a legit figure for street engines.

Not saying that you have to be a world-class engine builder to like cars, but understanding the basics will save yourself from looking like a dumbass among your peers that are actually are a bit knowledgeable should you ever consider cars to be a passion worth pursuing instead of just a passing infatuation.

What about emissions though? And safety standards.

>tfw thought the blind spot detection was cool
>Didn't realize you needed it though
>Beeps so often if i turn my head and think no ones there.
>Yes my mirrors are good too.
I don't even turn my head anymore, it's a bad habit. The blind spot detection is ABSOLUTELY necessary, with these airbag equipped pillars.

>Mad autists

You're on an american board, when someone says 'this thing makes 133 torques' it means Lb ft, if they they mean nm, then they specify.

If someone says 147 referring to power, it's hp, if it's not put the kw at the end.

'I was caught going 60 in a 45'. Referring to MpH.

Distance is always going to be specified because even America has different units for it, 1000 yards is bigger than 1000 ft.

This is America. Don't like it? Get out.

>he's a Trump supporter

That explains it.

>ecoboost

>He's a liberal
Stay mad.

>>>/reddit/

What's with all you autists calling the viper snek, like 3 year olds learning how to spell

I havent liked any Vipers since I was a kid

then I heard one and realized its one of the worst sounding cars ever

then I saw the interior and wanted to vomit

so no

I dont like it

The dodge is perfectly acceptable, I don't think anyone would ever pay that much for a Nissan desu senpai

Gen 2 viper my favorite . You can buy me for like $40k now too

to think you can pay as much for a v10 viper as you can for a nissan that is as quick from 0-60 as almost any other road car on the planet

talk about awful value for money

the viper didn't sell because it didn't have a purpose

the corvette is somewhat comfortable and has good mpg and is a great car to buy when the kids leave the house

the gtr says you appreciate the true pursuit of speed

but if you buy a viper you don't get the real speed of a gtr nor the practicality of a corvette, so why would you buy one? if they really wanted to build an awesome car they should have put on two extra cylinders, put in a hand-stitched interior, and sold it as the end-all- be-all american gt car

>the corvette is somewhat comfortable and has good mpg and is a great car to buy when the kids leave the house
confirmed boomer bait

yes but i want a new one already

>SRT tomahawk

Do they have something up their sleeves? not that i would expect sugar-daddy Fiat to let them build anything like this.

>Do they have something up their sleeves?
Fuck, no. In the game it has pneumatically-powered regenetive AWD.

>sugar-daddy Fiat
kek. Somebody hasn't been keeping up with auto-industry news.

>Somebody hasn't been keeping up with auto-industry news.

Doesn't Fiat supply Chrysler with the money to do things like the Hellcat cars (or money in general)?

No. Fiat doesn't own Chrysler or supply them money. They used to, though. Before they merged to form FCA (Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles) in 2014, Fiat had bought up some shares which gave them some stake in the company and then bought the rest of it in 2014. After the Chrysler was completely bought out, the shares were placed under the new holding company (FCA). What we knew as Chrysler a few years ago is basically just the North American arm of FCA today.

Chrysler isn't really "getting money" from Fiat. FCA is just signing off on funding certain projects and allowing them to be sold under one of FCA's many brands. It's no different than when GM or Ford works on a project for a certain brand and markets it accordingly.