>honda

> last day of work before 3 week vacation
> pack all my shit last evening
> side bags, tank bag, laptop, backpack
> have to go to bike twice to load all the shit onto it
> raining the whole time
> get to work
> realize I left my keycard at home
> have to ring the bell so someone lets me into the office every time I leave it
> on the only day that I have to walk back and forth between office and bike to bring all my luggage up
> have to ring after every bathroom break
> have to ring at other office to access water cooler, then ring at my office to get back in
> about 98% sure I put the keycard in my jacket pocket this morning but it's not there
> there's a chance I lost it on the way
> can't even check if it's at home because it would mean riding another 40 km through rush hour city traffic in the rain, the tank is almost empty and I'd waste like 90 minutes of work time
> even if I leave work on time I won't be at mom's place before 7:30 (after almost 2 hours of riding in the rain)
> have to annoy the fuck out of everyone at work by ringing all day
> have to take a detour home before heading to mom's place just to check if the keycard is there or if I lost it, so I can get the old one de- and a new one activated in the latter case
> if I don't check I might get into trouble for reporting a lost card 3 weeks late
> in the meantime if someone finds the card he could steal work computers and I'd be the one to blame
JUST

Post /comfy/ night riding music

youtube.com/watch?v=qXzouMb3BFg

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7faRubyT_k

If it makes you feel any better, I took the work vehicle keys home and had to head to work on a day off to return them today.

Put them in a different pocket than I always have in the past, so when I did the pocket-pat-down I never felt them.

>honda riders

I ride a suzuki

>Put them in a different pocket than I always have in the past, so when I did the pocket-pat-down I never felt them.
You know what? On a whim I decided to fleece my jacket again because I was so sure I put the card in there.
Turns out that there's a large pocket on the back of the jacket that I never noticed before, and I put the card in it (wasn't wearing the jacket while doing it) mistaking the pocket for one of the front pockets. So when I patted myself down, the card wasn't there obviously.
Holy shit, I'm relieved now.

does plastidip work on plastic shitbike tanks?

as long as the surface is clean enough.

Honda cucks cant compete with real bikes this looks like fucking shit and doubt it will be any good

i hate these bullshit renderings that pop up all the time. thats clearly a panigale with a lot of photoshop done.

*snoozuki

jelly nobike ;)

>implying honduh will ever update their sport bikes

if they do its still going to be shit

They'll just discontinue them like they did the CBR600

only in yurop m8

finally had the balls to filter through congestion for the first time yesterday (only been riding for a month).

My god, I have not felt this liberated since I first went to school without pants.

> tfw went to school in button-down shirt and sweatpants on my birthday once
It was a whole new level.

Neat

I used to go to school in sweatpants between 4th and 10th grade like the slav I am.

Were your parents poor? All the poor kids I went to school with wore basketball shorts or sweat pants.

youtube.com/watch?v=uJL_jGiVt_I

youtube.com/watch?v=s-kPzpYtZlE

Not really. For polacks we always were rather in the middle or above

Different in Canada I guess.

I remember in like grade 2 I was using the bathroom (excursion to a smaller school, 1 stall for the whole thing) and one of my classmates had to go after me but I didn't like him so I wasn't going to hurry up my poop so he could poop faster. I was in there for like, maybe 10 minutes and when I came out he was literally holding his shit in his hand waiting for me. I just gave him a weird look and walked away and he came back into the classroom and smelled like shit. He didn't even wash his hands and literally wiped his hands on his grey sweatpants. Big hand printed shit smears all over them, I remember it clear as day; grossest thing I've ever seen somebody do.

Worst thing about it is that he wore the same pants for the next few days with shit still smeared on them. I often wonder what his home life was like if his mom never changed him out of his pants.. Pretty sad tbqh.

Tmi desu

I felt the need to vent about it, sorry. I find it hard to put into words to this day.

buddy broke an ankle on a fiddy with boots wtf?
youtube.com/watch?v=WMHryORWitA

what the fuck

da fuq

Obviously a bikes value will deteriorate over time from use and age, but in your opinion when is the "best" time in a bikes life cycle to buy used when compared to price? Considering average mileage and general wear and tear.

What age do most bikes stop losing a huge amount of value, in comparison to buying new and losing value as soon as you roll it out the door?

Obviously this is different for each type of bike but surely there is a rule of thumb for most bikes

I think about 10 years or so. I got a 2005 600cc i4 sportbike for $2400.

the biggest drop in value is the moment you ride it off the lot. if you like the security of a new bike, mechanically speaking, a great time to buy is when it's got ~1000 miles or so. the first service will be done, and you're usually going to pay a bit under sticker price, and avoid all the dealer fees. you see these for sale on craigslist all the time. they always have some stupid excuse like they got divorced or need to buy a minivan now that they had a baby but they're just scared lil bitches.

Tell that to the guy selling the brand new R1 with 60kms on it for more than asking price please.

>more than the asking price
how can he ask for more than what he is asking? unless you mean sticker price, which is still less than sticker price + dealer fees.

He's asking 20k, it's 19k brand new off the lot.

my dad would like to start riding, but he's intimidated by larger bikes and wants to start on a 125 first since he also doesn't need a license for those.

Which 125 would you recommend?

Depends on the style he wants. 125's are really small though.. Like a little lawnmower engine. He'll outgrow it in a few weeks.

obviously he's delusional then. did he upgrade it at least?

It actually has quite a bit of upgrades

I have Full akrapovic worth $4500+ $500
installation
Yamaha CCU Kit + $1600
Yamaha cowl $300
Graves Fender eliminator $200
Attack Rearsets $600

I feel like anybody who has 20k to blow on a bike is going to want to get the dealer experience, but that might just be me.

right, so it should be cheap.
And what "style" would be best?
It has to be 125 and maximum 15 horsepower.
He just wants to get accustomed to the controls and the feeling, I'm quite sure he'll want to transition onto something larger fairly soon after that.

Honestly really depends what kind of bike he wants to get into later. Sportbikes, cruisers, nakeds, etc.

He would prefer a touring bike.

Maybe Honda XL125V or Honda CBF125

pretty fair price then imo. he probably has receipts for any work done on it, so all you really have to trust is that he broke it in correctly.

ah yes, the hondas. king of the slow.

reminder that honda a shit

It's not even broken in, it has 60 kilometers on it. He must have literally rode it home and put it up for sale. So many rich asians here, not uncommon to see a maserati or lamborghini with a New Driver decal on it (17-18 years old).

Not a fan of honda, but any 125cc engine is going to be bulletproof and they make the only touring-style bikes I saw at 125cc.

>Going to go look at a Tuono I'm interested in buying tomorrow
>So hyped up I'll probably buy it no matter what
HELP. Going to bring my brother who has a lot of mechanical experience to check it out. Chances are I'm going to be the owner of a new baiku tmrw.

literally what he wants. He already sat on an ER6-N and it was just too much for him (to start on at least).
Obviously 125 is not gonna be fast, and thats good.

glhf

Ybr125
Cbf125

Grom

he pretty much fell in love with the varadero already, thanks mate.

It is quite pigfat however. 169 kg is more than most 250s

Something he sees as a plus aswell.
Gives him the "big bike" feel without the scary power.

Basicly a cuckbike

you dad's lame

I guess.
He's old and just wants an easy start. He's gonna sell it after one month and buy a GS 800 or something like that, guaranteed.

Your dad a shit. What about you, user? What do you ride

SUZUKI
U
Z
U
K
I

Surprisingly they look good in person

Ur mum

I've never liked the front of gixxers

an SV 650.
Only been riding for a little over a month myself, mostly commuting through city traffic and I can't imagine a better bike, completely in love with it.

Yes!

Thats not a gixxer but there ugly as fuck also the projector are shit they dont work properly

Which SV, motherfucker

I know, they all have a similar front though. Friend has one in all-black that looks super nice from behind but can't stand it from the front. I call it the dolphin.

AL7 :^)

I guess we'll be stronger when having to defend ourselves from the SV650S fags.
I just need to steal mine from the dealership holding it hostage
What's the fuel economy you're getting?

Yes
YES
MORE APRILAS!

around 4,2l / 100km, but I think I could get it lower.

>That can
>That fairing thing

Seriously suzuki pls stop puttin those ugly things on bikes. Even the cuckfe edition looks better

You can
Shivvy gets 3.5 on touring mode

Nobike

False

>250 rider
>HONDA 250 rider

>cbr250 with a topcase
>a bike

lmao

>he's so insecure he needs to put on a facade of hypermasculinity
How's your boyfriend doing these days?

>riding a cuckbike with a topcase