Hows the door sound in your car?

Are there any cars with a satisfying door closing sound as well as a unlock/lock sound that is similar to a rifle loading than this G-Wagon?

youtu.be/GC1jGI_nEi0?t=36s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NGvpaW-Pmjw
youtu.be/HRpZB2UQxKw?t=28s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look at 0:36

W123 Benzes do this too

Volkswagens have a really nice and solid door close

>close door on my Lancer with the window cracked
>awful rattle

>close the trunk
>cringeworthy bang

>Vehicle Virgins
get the fuck out

>vehicle virgins
kys

>youtube.com/watch?v=NGvpaW-Pmjw
now that was some top tier cringe

>buh they havn't changed the design in 30 years and there's no technology in the car
>implying that's not only the whole point of the car
fuck me why did that piss me off so much

I was on YouTube searching for GWagon door sounds and ended up there. It's a good channel though.

>It's a good channel though.
lmao it's not you fucking cuck, he's a daddy money faggot with clickbait "I BOUGHT A LAMBO AT 22" titles

He doesn't know shit about cars and completely missed the point of the G-wagon as well.

>lmao it's not you fucking cuck, he's a daddy money faggot with clickbait "I BOUGHT A LAMBO AT 22" titles
So? Do I need to be jealous and envious at that? It's their wish to buy anything they want.
I actually like watching it and I will.

>unlock/lock sound that is similar to a rifle loading

Black people better not drive these. At least not around cops.

Supra, sounds solid as fuck

My truck has a classic muscle sounding close to it
>1978 chevy c10

You sound like a jealous poorfag.
Why the fuck does it matter where is money comes from if we're talking about the quality of the content
not defending him btw, cuz i dont watch him. just calling you out for being a retard.

I like the sound my Subaru makes when I shut the door, very solid thunk really makes me feel safe. The doors locking and unlocking are pretty standard.

you sound like an upset democrat who lives in poverty

best fucking car in the whole wide world

youtu.be/HRpZB2UQxKw?t=28s

I've always liked older cars with the very firm and metallic door closing sound. Most new cars are so quite and effortless that it's extra satisfying to drive my old junk and hear/feel that door close.

I have aftermarket delrin door bushings in my miata and while I have to shut the door in a much firmer manner, it sounds great with the window down

>I've always liked older cars with the very firm and metallic door closing sound.
There's no need for clashing metal in today's doors.

I have the 2016 Malibu LTZ and it has a very satisfying firm but quiet door closing sound. It closes with very little effort too. By that I mean it fully closes and not that cheapass older car halfway-open-halfway-closed door. Who likes that kind of old metallic door closing?

The new cars do it by having a somewhat tilted door hinge. When the door gets close to closing it actually wants to keep on going and close. It has triple door seals which also have a lot of soundproofing curves in them to lengthen the path sound takes. Thus, there is basically no sound (or water) leakage through the door seals.

Older cars also have smaller metal door wells with fewer "impact curves" in them. That means a "t-bone" can penetrate farther into the older car than with the newer cars that have a lot of z-type metal curves to reduce the chance the door edges lose contact with the frame as the door is pushed inwards by the t-boning. My malibu is like that and so it is safer than your old car's metallic-sounding door.

>Chevy Malibu
How is it?

Talking about doors reminds me how annoyed I get by people slamming my doors. Just because it's an older truck doesn't mean you have to close the doors hard. Most of the time it takes less effort than newer cars

Sounds like passion colliding with soul.