/xivg/ Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

They'll be back in droves

>Patch 3.4 Notes (Preliminary)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c244625b50b0208675f0a1f7baf9ac67543943ad

>Patch 3.4 Trailer
youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

>Patch 3.38 notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/e4b6631397ff961d32d63a6a5b275bb2bbd2382d

>Youkai Watch x FFXIV Event. (July 26th-October 3rd)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

ffxiv.eorzeacollection.com/glamours
mirapri.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anonbp

xth for autism

au ra girlcock

naka asshole

what the fuck did u just fuck ing say

Post your favorite outfit

>Patch 3.4 Trailer has been a rickroll link for five threads

Asked last thread but didn't get much help, so asking again!

I got 4 retainers and wanted to know what would be the best way to utilize them. Someone told me 1 DoW and 3 DoL is the best, is this correct? Anyone have any tips or helpful advise?

Yeah that's usually the best setup AFAIK since each DoL has some exclusive possible venture yields

And I think that doing numerous Quick Ventures during the day are often more EXP over time for the retainer if you are online enough for it? I think there's like occasional random super bonuses, been awhile since I dabbled with retainer ventures though.

lmfao

1 DoW/M, 3 DoL is pretty much the best way to do it simply because that's all the difference you can make for their ventures. Each DoL has their own unique ventures, but DoM/W are pretty much identical. So, unless you want a duplicate somewhere, it's the best

Highlanders

It's deliberately done by that tard

scob stuffs

Thta clears up most of my doubts, thanks.

I've seen these made in other threads to pretty good success so I figured why not have one of our own? roll away, me buckos, I'll be collecting all submissions for a collage. If you save the filename as collage it'll make it that much easier for me to find it.
Got some good ones so far.

shhh.... don't tell yoshi that i found this

>image
>reminding me of my raped childhood

these are cute

3 of the cutest cats from this thread
If not THE 3 cutest honestly

>lei webbing people once again
LUL

C A T S

Also going to sleep. Good night everyone!

this cat looks retarded

>once again
>10 months ago
are you ok dude

I hope that was made by the same guys who did Dynasty Warriors

Looks more in line of what I want RDM to be.

a wolf cannot change his fur

Goodnight cutec@!

I can't wait to see the white haired chick hook up with the precious, poor little underdog that these quests follow.

Wolves do get a nice undercoat in the winter, though

I love you too user!

Ada is gassy!

Toot toot!

She loves to poot!

Oh yeah!

She's got the gas!

Brap brap brrrrt!

is this ada or something?

Okay, but you still look like shit. You have your drakn fc members to help force yourself more going for you though

Does anyone have an extra Heavensward PC key (NA) I can buy? All the EUR ones are cheap but NA is ridiculous. I have the game for PS4 but my PS4 made like a DRG and fucking killed itself.

Really don't wanna pay 40 dollars for a key since I'm also renewing my sub. I'll give someone like 20 bucks if they have one. Appreciate it.

Goodnight!

is there a site like tor-fashion but for FFXIV?

>being this mad.

Videogames.

that would make you like, 35 years old dude.

>buying consoles
LUL

lf necro erp on balmung

I can supply the stiff, you just supply the stiffy

Actually 34, and who cares.

Daily Reminder: SCH mains on suicide watch come Sept. 27th

>a bad sequel somehow ruins the movies that came before it
lol ok, are you sure you're not just getting emotional over nothing?

rollin if i get around to this

Basically.
I'm not going to fix or get a new one any time soon, all I played on it was XIV and Density occasionally.

Google is your friend Most of them are shit though

You'll be able to get more unique items if you have one of each DoL, but DoW/DoM retainers are a lot better for making money, if you want to use your retainers as a mostly-passive income stream. I'm pretty sure that I've made somewhere in the area of 30-50m gil from my three DoW retainers since Heavensward launched, just sending them out on the regular Hunting ventures every time they're available.

It wasn't that bad, had it's flaws.
But the reboot killed me inside.

Try the Eorzea Collection, which features fashionable sets designed by the one and only Berkhan Oronir.

grow up dude shitty remakes happen all the time,

send me a tell, Shirou Kuma

should've built a badass gaymen pc like your hero swifty from world of warcraft. ur fault my dude

Cats

Gn!

I have a good gaming PC, I was just desperate for something to play on PS4 so when HW came out I upgraded to PS4 and never bothered getting a PC key.

whisper me harpuia rivers slayer of the manipulator

>playing on the inferior platform when you have the much better option available
????????????
backstabbers!

Who is responsible for this abortion of an NPC?

Are you the real deal?

the cat standing outside that building has similar makeup

The one outside that gives you a quest is just as bad.

I dunno, man. It wasn't terrible and I was hoping some decent games would be out. I always thought I'd get around to playing in HW but I unsubbed in 3.0 after I got bored.

Oh, I had Bloodborne. I beat it and ended up letting a friend have it. That was decent.

Ah well, thanks for the chat, I'll look some more and suck it up probably.

I liked that NPC...

yeah, are you?

That's not lipstick.

i feel like one of the often-used ones shut down a while back. but it was a while enough back that i've forgotten the name.

your best bet is Veeky Forums's very own Final Fantasy XIV General, where everyone is honest and happy to give insightful criticism for your outfits and character designs alike.

This one? She doesn't seem as bad.

Wait, how do you make a profit out of DoW regular hunting ventures? What items can they farm at level 60 that are profitable? So far my level 47 DoW retainer can get stuff like Raptor Leather and shit, but those aren't that pricey.

Care to do me a solid and give me some advise on what to do with my retainers? I'd appreciate it a whole lot, user.

what do i have to do to get direct access to the faucet?

I like both of those...

ffxiv.eorzeacollection.com/glamours

ironically enough some of the best stuff comes from people that post here, it sucks when some random floods it with 5+ awful, no effort sets, but what can you do?

ffxivbubblegum, shut down out of nowhere which sucks. there's still ffxiv.eorzeacollection.com/glamours which has a lot less glamours

also mirapri.com/ which has a lot more but in moonrunes

the moment they can hunt items in the 50-60 ranges there are a number of items that are fairly useful to spend ventures getting.

nobody wants to actually spend time farming Deepeye Tears from enemies.

You're allowed to have bad taste, user.

I have bad everything...

God bless the Roegadyn Bodice.
XIV Bubblegum. It just fell off the face of the earth one day so Eoreza Collection is the go-to now,

why post a picture without saying anything

r-room for one more on that seat...?

Because they know it will get them more attention than anything they have to say.

/pet

/fug

What, you don't like lesbian pirates?

i dont like ganguro

I hate them when they look retarded.

Yeah
I'm gonna need 600 birch logs and 500 adamantite ore upfront.

Tfw no qt elezen gf

nice botting

I see, so basically any items that you can only get by killing monsters?

Does iLvL affect anything for DoW retainers? Or does the HQ chance of it is always random?

>tfw elezen irl

/hugstight
ast

Marry me.

>had to go digging through retainer for my AST gear after patchnotes came out
at least the glam is kinda cool. playing a different healer job is kinda refreshing too

My bad

do you always stand in that spot? i always see you there in limsa

yup I think it's a nice spot
close to the stuff I need and just a free Return away

user, I...

post character template