Recent purchases

Show and tell us about what you've recently purchased - is it a car, parts, tools or dragon dildos?

Here is mine; 2003 HiLux

>he actually did it
absolute madman

bought a big gas tank along with some other stuff for my bike

When I say I'll do something I'll fucking do it. I was originally looking at Nissan Navara/King Cabs, but they all turned out to be shit and this HiLux was in damned good condition

>. I was originally looking at Nissan Navara/King Cabs
I know my nig, you told me in other thread

no rust?

Front bumper on both sides due to the lights making a drip-edge that makes water constantly drip on the bumper duiring rain.

The hatch and a little bit on the rear of the bed skirts, will be dissasembled and properly redone.

Underside is ok, has the normal patina you'd expect on a 13 year old HiLux with 180 000km/112 000 miles. Will probably gritblast the entire underside, apply hammerite all over the shit and then apply thick coating

This thing is gonna last me decades

Other than the new coil i just bought it would be these

Started ordering parts and buying tools to rebuild the Ford 8.8 axle under my Wrangler. They say the stock carrier is the weak link and I proved that on 35" tires. The carrier exploded, so now I'm getting a full build kit, new gears and a new carrier of some sort. I just haven't decided if I'm going to go all out and get an ARB/Ox locker or go a cheaper route.

Wait, is the stock carrier in essence designed to take 35" and just badly built, or did you just kinda fuck up?

Happens to the best of us

>180 000km
Holy fuckaroni

3 weeks ago, called them yesterday and it's finished, just waiting for the shipping.

1985 Fiero sport
218000km
2.5l and 5 speed

I drove it home 30 miles speeding on the highway with no brakes. I am in love with it.

From what I read the stock carrier will take 35" tires so long as you don't go throttle happy with a locker. I drove the piss out of the Wrangler when it was my dd and I mean drove it like I stole it. I blew out 3 sets of ring and pinions in the stock Dana 35 and finally had a 4x4 shop swap in the 8.8 with an Artec truss kit welded on. It lasted 45k miles but finally dumping the clutch in 1st and picking the left front tire up a couple of feet off the ground finally caught up with it. I was driving to work one day, turned a corner and heard 'BANG BANG' from the rear and that was it.

Meant to say with a lunchbox locker inside the stock carrier

2016, with all TRD upgrades plus spoiler, picking it up next Wednesday for 38k

>'sold' tag in French
>Canadian flag shirt
>pointing/pistol gesture
>oh em gee Becky, those socks with those shoes
8/10, kek'd

My nugga, I have white fuzzy dice in mine too

both this on the 28

bought**
am tired

>be me
>be autismo
>go with friend at car dealership after PT
>gonna check out cars and shiet
>buy FR-S
Still felt good even tho dressed like autismo

Bought pic related on thursday

Cheap beater Maxima bought for $1600. 2000, auto, 147k miles. Needed struts all around badly, rode like crap. Aside from that it's got an exhaust leak that's tripping the rear O2s, needed some minor body work (scraped/dented driver side dog leg), and it will probably need a bit of welding work on the lower radiator support (typical on northern maximas/i30s). But the motor runs like new, it's got new tires and goes down the highway great. Cold A/C and a smooth shifting transmission. Should be a good beater for a while.

Nice! Where in the world are you? What motor? How much was it in USD?

Its a rb25de neo 6, manual, 107k kms, im in new zealand and it cost me 4k nz which is 2855 usd

>an excursion
>in yurop
a god amongst men

09 Infiniti G37 4dr
Super cozy, most power I've ever owned.
330hp/270tq kinda feels like riding a tidal wave, It's very refined.

I'm very happy with it. Totally recommend.

Dunno why that didn't crop right.

Most recent was a nice set of craftsman tools

Sister-in-law has a '10 G37x coupe, fantastic car, although she treats her vehicles like shit so I'm anxious to see how well it hold sup

Apparently they are pretty hard to kill. They just wanna go fast. I'm already catching up with non-scheduled maintenance. Cleaned the throttle bodies and MAF sensors today. Planning on doing the spark plugs next week. She runs really well, BUT preventative maintenance is best maintenance.

Its even the 7.3TD, 4WD, leather and everything

The roof ain't doing too good tho

eyy our trucks are like cousins.

Bought these this week. Just came in yesterday. Looking to do them later today or in the very near future. Along with flushing and refilling my brake fluid. My full service records don't show it ever being changed.

got an impreza hatchback recently to replace my bush basher. Liking it a lot more, radiator blew up and speakers are dead but she drives like a charm.

Jesus Christ I'm jelly.

I got a 2" lift for the jeep, and new phone recently. Also gave up on my motorcycle project and started parting it out.

Had it for about a month.

Recaro SPG for the FD

Will be ordering pic related within the next week. It's my first car and I will be paying for it by myself.
Dad's getting himself a Mazda 6 or a CX3

Forgot pic.