/hgg2d/ - 2D Hentai Games General

japanese h-games gave me autogynephilia edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE:(PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
pastebin.com/trd0heWM

>Recommended Games:
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive
ghostbin.com/paste/d5ohr

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
mega.nz/#!ChZ3lYQD!AM4LUPDWoklrnbZK0KfOQEpsSDsW5cfqyuoBHY1MsmQ

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
gist.github.com/anonymous/5e0362b6c8fb0c4a881c962e658e159a/raw/0866a6e1ea6aef08329394a6dca4c3a6dd08ee6e/DLSiteLinker.user.js

VH Specific
>VH_160911_translated_V1.rar

mega.co.nz/#F!AFxRmIzR!0vautGm-_Dd5rQVPuoPPiQ

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180032.html
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE185141.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ185448.html
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG01654.html
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE180492.html
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE181597.html
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE170415.html
mega.nz/#!y9AClSiI!MfH68Suu0ZHhpf7uZZEAtljtmO0MCBq-cvTw_9uVpnQ
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1984901
swfchan.com/19/94286/?robby futa.swf
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE161959.html
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1871828
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE170329
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE048072.html
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE094661.html
ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29609
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE142641.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for flat is justice.

>updated ghostbin

anyone have RJ180032?
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180032.html

Respond to this post with English DLsite links to games you wish to see purchased. If the general consensus is "get it" and it is not available yet, I will do my thing.

No one else wants it, but i still propose RE182019

>RE182019
look user if nobody proposes a better game in the next 5 hours i will vote for your game

RE180409 would be cool

>gay shota
literally pedoshit, kill yourself

So how do you play RPGmaker games on a smartphone?

>RE180409
I see no gameplay

RE185141 then

These are not English DLsite links.

>RE185141
i would say wait for a month because micokon and all but this doesnt seems to have sucedded on jp dlsite either so it's a good candidad

>split-crotch panties
noice
fucking seriously underused clothing

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE185141.html

? dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RE182019.html

that one's a winner.

If you're gonna post here,if you're gonna try and contribute could you at least pretend

PRE T E N D you've even skimmed the OP?
Fucking seriously. At every turn you've failed to show the most basic knowledge from reading it. From posting goddamn VNs,to not knowing what games are already available to now even going
>T-t-t-those aren't links
For something we have a goddamn plugin for.

>this person who buys shit for me has a small demand AND THIS TRIGGERS MY AUTISM!!!!!1!!!!

I tried the RJ code linker and it was trash so I removed it.

this is the true face of /hgg2d/ everyone, these are the people you're associating with

he doesn't buy shit for me, all his purchases have been fucking garbage

Anything else?

Fuck off. I buy things for you dipshits at no demand and I don't do retarded things like this.

Sure that's cool. But at the same time even if you're willing to do that you at least don't need links anymore instead of being too absolutely retarded to open google.

I say we let NTR posters take over for a about a month ( the time it will take all those fuckers to fuck off ) and then just make a good hgg2 thread since the ntr posting will not be enough to keep the thread alive and it will be deleted by that point

>mfw can't find the latest Flowerfairy version

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ185448.html if it has an EN link.

it doesn't, yet at least
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG01654.html

>foxlad gets paid
>immediately splurges on a bunch of shit games for attention
>good games come out days later and don't get bought because he has no more money
wew lad

>no more money
That's what you think,faggot.
Give me your games. Preferably JP but EN is fine too. I'll buy them all just to show you how much the shit service you're getting annoys me. You've got till tonight. The Touhou guy can keep getting cucked though

don't bother mate, I buy my own games

Please do not confuse me with people who fail to display the tripcode I was forced to adopt.

I will be back in about three to four hours to complete the transaction. Please reply to this post with any games besides the two already in my cart.

fuck off

Eh, there's nothing all that interesting at the moment.
But if you're up to buying something, then this might be worth taking a look.
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE180492.html
There's been a few updates with new content, that aren't online anywhere.

does anyone have a link to the original ghost house gun sweeper (rj090136) my googlefu is shit and all torrents i find have no seeders

I second this notion.

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE181597.html

Noice

Third it.
And second this one because /ss/

Looks great but is bound to have a shitty grindfest combat system since every single battle fuck game (except Monmusu) has it.

Any links for RJ183214?

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE170415.html

It's not like I care or anything, stupid! This is that Tippoke game that she skipped out on. Not the JP version because the preview pictures in the EN one was english.

mega.nz/#!y9AClSiI!MfH68Suu0ZHhpf7uZZEAtljtmO0MCBq-cvTw_9uVpnQ

then to my surprise it looks like the actual game is in english despite not fucking saying so on the DLsite at the bottom,what the fuck.

THIS

>Happening Forest

>click some more
>clearly google translate english
I get it now

this should be 1st priority

No need to samefag so much mate, foxlad is probably going to buy everything anyway

Why don't you just neck yourself for being a tripfagging, attentionwhoring retard?

It's already on Nyaa, dude.
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1984901

Protip: Because sometimes games get uploaded without exactly its name on the title to the last space, symbol or whatever, if a search fails it's a good idea to try only a part of the game's name.

Nice samefagging mate, foxperson will by the game anyway
this user is smart

Post your fetishes that are rarely/never used in games

>cumming into panties then girl walking around wearing them
>female protag masturbating while secretly watching a couple fucking (even better if she gets caught and fucked or with high lewdness decides to join in)
>pussy pumps

nice try fbi

Piercing her eyeball , fucking her head and cumming all over her brain . This way the only thing she will ever think about is your sperm

wat

ok i think we'll stop there

I'm pretty sure she won't be thinking about anything at that point user. Because she'll be dead.

So basically you're a closet necrophiliac?

>So basically you're a closet necrophiliac?
Not necessarily. If the subject is a doll , an undead or an immortal they could survive easily

>undead

buddy

Depends on type of immortality
Some never die and others die but get new bodies
Even others just hijack bodies on death

Is it wrong that I'm more entertained by the picture than whatever he's saying?

When you thought there was no more /ss/ left on the internet

>Male or Female being tied up and tortured

>Male orgasm denial

>Gloryholes

>Futanari masturbation

>Muscle girls

>Gloryholes
>Muscle girls
I wish there was more of this.

also
>artificial means of sex (androids,onaholes,flowers,tentaclepussy,etc)

I wish there was just more decent gloryhole in general

swfchan.com/19/94286/?robby futa.swf

This flash had great futa masturbation, but I've never been able to find a dl of the sequel.

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE161959.html

Tetra's Rosary Impale has been eating my weekend like no tomorrow almost as much as succubi in Honey Select
It was updated to ver.1.12b yesterday and had two more content updates after the last published ver.1.10 sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1871828 - this is the last torrent which is not newer than ver.1.10 looking at the torrent creation date.

sex in small enclosed spaces like lockers
girls with multiple arms, but that probably fits more into monstergirl territory

cuddling
hugging
holding hands
and generally wooing/expressing how much you care about your girl and what you get from her in return.

All I want is basically Rune Factory with sex, is it really too much to ask?

How's the gameplay?

Why would you want to be beta creep both in real life and in a video game

You and your girl(s) sexually harass opposing girls(which you can also capture and equip) and sometimes each other. The lewd is non-stop.
You also have a base and construct other buildings, opening up new quests, upgrades and other stuff in the process. There's a lot of exploration and discovery. Japanese knowledge is recommended but not strictly necessary unlike for 正しい性奴隷の使い方

wut

Ok i'll list mine:
>Reverse moral degradation
E.g. turning a slutty villainess into wife material (thru hard dickings and tender loving)

>Dominatrix domination
E.g. Being the bull for a cuckolding whore and suddenly pin her down against her will and encourage the cuck in the corner to come in and fuck her until she loves it.

>Father-daughter vanilla incest.
Bonus points if the wife is a greedy dry cunt and doesn't know anything.

>Super lewd female elves trying to corrupt decent orcs

>Human/elf male x female orc

>Troll a masochist by giving her exactly the opposite of what she wants

So, can you be intimate with pic related?

>kissing while penetrating
>taming the villain

It appears so, but I'm not sure. She's not one of the main heroines at least and I haven't gotten to her yet.
Also, "Japanese knowledge" means being able to read katakana at least. It's a WolfRPG game, so text hooking might be problematic.

An advice for those looking for games to buy: find the page of the game you (really) like on DLsite and explore two recommendation lists on the bottom of that page, "People who bought this item also bought" and "Viewers of this item also viewed".

This is how I found Tetra's Rosary Impale so it worked for me at least.

Genuine question, why doe so many people like /ss/?
Personally, I'd take /ll/ to /ss/ any day.

>>artificial means of sex (androids,onaholes,flowers,tentaclepussy,etc)

Save for tentacle dick by the way. Tentacle benis not only gets used a lot they also just completely fail to spark my interest. I don't even know why when i'm fine with all other forms of dick and can even accept dildos,but it's just a shit as far as i'm concerned.

>rubs it through her shirt
not a game but goddammit that's fucking bueno

Incubus Fantasy isn't much of a grindfest, as you gain a level after every single battle and its pretty easy to win battles once you learn what each mob is sensitive to (ex. ear rubbing for the catgirl, head patting for the dog girl, tit groping for slimes, or assplay for the battle nun).

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE170329

buy game please!

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE048072.html

Isn't this the sequel? You could just buy it if you're so hungry for it.

Read the thread fool

>All I want is basically Rune Factory with sex, is it really too much to ask?
Literally this:
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE094661.html

It was also translated into Spanish.

>tfw no oyakodon gloryhole scenes anywhere

What's up with this? My character won't move after finishing the dialogue with Mel during the succubus questline. Specifically, this is where she summons her familiar to train you, but as you can see, the familiar isn't there. The dialogue continues as if it was, though. Does anybody know a fix for this? It's the newest version of VH.

but I barely payed any attention in my spanish class, truly the gods are cruel

>translated into spanish

>my face when i'm still absolutely furious about that.

Tokyo Tenma,Life is Paradise and even goddamn Tanuki all translated into goddamn español long before english. My country has never failed me harder. We need to build that wall.

Take your vn shit out of here.

For 14 bucks? Fuck no. That is indeed the sequel though.

ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29609
RJ146897 got translated by the guy that translated Mature Quest & The Holy Grail of Alharahn

>Look at latest games on dlsite
>RJ185637 looks like it could kill a few minutes, check anime-sharing, already out
>Cool, go to download. 900 fucking meg for a shitty looking rpgmaker game
What's the betting it's 700m of audio

user...
This is getting kinda sad

Already played it. It's alright, some nice scenes. But it's ridiculously short. Only 9 scenes in total, with I think 7 base cgs. This guy seems to like the very short/light on text games to translate, not that you can really complain

Soon.

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE142641.html
I highly suggest this, as people already seem to be heavily interested in /ss/. Hope I'm not too late