You have 45 days, 45,000 dollars, and a 4 man team. You must build a smuggling vehicle with the proper power...

You have 45 days, 45,000 dollars, and a 4 man team. You must build a smuggling vehicle with the proper power, sophisticated countermeasures, and protection for a Mexican border crossing in the dead of night. You will have to go off road at some point, but it will be on only moderately varied desert terrain. You must be able to carry 10 kilos of cocaine.

Get to work.

Diesel powered submarine

What's a kilo?

Dually full of legal cargo, tires full of cocaine.

Done.

>Buy quiet truck
>Disable all lights
>?????
>PROFIT!

I pay 10 mexicans 100$ each to dig a tunnel under the border. Problem solved.

I buy a used civic or some shit for 15k, give the guards 20k, pocket the rest.

Give 3000 dollars to a white person to do it in a 4000 dollar normal truck right through the border. Pocket 38k

OP pick:
>Used 2007 Audi RS4 (available for 25k in my area)
>Radar absorbing paint (let's say 4000 bucks)
>Police/USBP radio scanner (700 bucks)
>2" lift (200 bucks)
>Barrett M82 (7k)
>brush guard (700 bucks)

$37,600 total. The rest goes to bribes and hookers.

>either of these plans fail
>el chapo loses $350,000 in coke
>you get beheaded in your holding cell before you can make it to prison

That's less than a quarter of the guards' yearly salary. Enough to buy a modestly optioned Chevy Sonic. You have to have worked for the feds for quite a while to become a BP agent, these guys also work on camera.

Dogs can smell the coke through the tires user.

go to the carwash x2000

Smart fortwo

Sailboat

>get to the border
>turn back
>tell your boss what you saw.

The coast guard surely has no problem with unidentified vessels sailing from known drug havens. They don't deal with that in Cuba every day or anything.

Am I wrong to assume that 10 kilo / 22ish pounds isn't a whole truck of cocaine? How big is that?

Yup, 10 kilograms. I put that limitation there to prevent people from choosing the obvious dune buggies or tiny unregistered kit cars.

>HSV Avalanche XUV ute (AWD)
$9k USD

>LSX454R swap
$24k USD

>48 Black Ice Little Trees in the tray to to throw off sniffer dogs
$39.99 USD

>6 more Black Ice Little Trees, two to go under the front seats and the remaining four to hang off the rear view for the FRESHâ„¢
$7.99 USD. If meme magic is real I'll be able to Dagumi myself away from the coppers before reinforcements arrive.

>police scanner
Got it for nothing off a nigger in exchange for crack rocks.

fukken sick cunt