A really close friend recently bought a '14 Mustang factory stock. I want to bust his balls a bit but need some help...

A really close friend recently bought a '14 Mustang factory stock. I want to bust his balls a bit but need some help. I've got some trolling pictures I'll dump but looking for more.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/technology/innovation/motoring/ford-mustang-loses-its-police-stripes-after-overheating-within-minutes-of-a-simulated-pursuit/news-story/13e4b07005fa5bc3b3da6563d0a0fea3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why do you want to troll him for buying a car? what do you drive?

just send him one of those compilation videos of mustang eating shit leaving a car meet

probably some jealous faggot.
seriously grow the fuck up OP, who the fuck cares?

Lotta butt-hurt already.
I drive a very practical vehicle for moving my family from A to B. I don't have the time or money to deal with the upkeep of a sports car.

Fact is, he's my best friend and he trolls me plenty for the car I drive. Tit for tat

>I drive a 1996 toyota corolla because im poor and my wife doesnt allow me to have fun

>projecting

but why would you do that mustand are nice cars

Methinks you own a Mustang and get trolled A LOT. You need to divert your rage issues and get that shit under control.

Wife drives a 09 carolla, my daily driver is a 08 minivan with luxury features. Got it super cheap and only needed some light engine and brake work.

Come at me all you want, I chose the boring life of no car payments in a smooth comfortable ride for family trips and drunk friends.

>daily driver is a 08 minivan
You fucking cuck lmao, jealous your friend has more money and balls to not let a woman decide what he should drive huh?

>projecting this hard

Go away you virgin neckbeard

OP is really sad like I can't even make fun of him because I'm afraid he'll kill himself.

>08 minivan with luxury features

you chose a life here a woman controls your existence, and yet you want to make fun of your friend who bought a mustang. honestly you seem like a very shitty person to be friends with.

>daily driver is a 08 minivan with luxury features.
> minivan with luxury features

T
O
P
K
E
K

all of you asshurt ITT over friendly banter are no better than the closeted faggots on Veeky Forums who think the miata isn't a gay car.

Sure is salty in here.

Again, he's a very close friend so if I ever wanted to drive it or get a ride all I have to do is ask. You probably don't have any friends beyond your weabo pillow so I understand it may be too hard to grasp the concept of friendship and how it works.

literally any luxury "suv" fits that description.

Power everything, telescoping steering wheel (big deal for me cuz I'm 6'4") sunroof, DVD player for kiddies (or bachelor parties) leather seating on everything, Bose sound system with after market 10" subs in the back.

I'll admit minivans are not chick magnets, but I'm happily married w/ 2 kids and for now I'll choose easy access over a coupe any day. By the way, I chose the van. Wife was sad to see the Tahoe go but the 70% window tint in the back is more than enough tinting for a blowjob on date night ;-)

>Come at me all you want, I chose the boring life of no car payments in a smooth comfortable ride for family trips and drunk friends.

Mustangs aren't expensive at all. You could have gotten and stang and let the wife drive the minivan if you needed more than the rolla offered.

I personally would have made the wife drive the van and went full bore into a 3k liter bike with the rolla doing ice duty but then again I'm not a cuck.

>trolling pictures

Again, I have two kids, both of which I drop off and puck up because they are on the way to my job. Can't fit two kids on the back of a bike.

The funniest part about this thread is that I'm giving my friend grief as a joke, but all of you want to shit on me for my ride in his defense. Fucking white knight pony car cucks.

Get over your selves.

> me thinks
Kys

Just make penis jokes you unimaginative fuck. Your mate is probably fucking your wife and I hope he runs over you by mistake someday.

Fuck off. You tried to play the I'm to responsible to own a fun car card and appropriately got called on your bullshit.

Your van is a cuckmobile because of the person driving it not because it's practical.

>I have two kids
Nah m8 your wife has two kids.

Just keep to the bus and keep paying that student loan off. Your parents love you and won't kick you out any time soon.

the butthurt is REAL

The old time classes of
>lol cant turn
>button needed for doing a burnout
>is available with a fucking 4 cylinder
And there's this little news article from the aussies about how considering Mustangs for HWP ended when the transmission cooked in less than 5 minutes of intense driving.

news.com.au/technology/innovation/motoring/ford-mustang-loses-its-police-stripes-after-overheating-within-minutes-of-a-simulated-pursuit/news-story/13e4b07005fa5bc3b3da6563d0a0fea3

>THIS much of a pussy whipped cuck
>Thinking he can make fun of a stang when drives a Corolla and a minivan

I'm laughing at you. I don't even like mustangs.

Fact is, you're a bitch and your friend chose to buy what he wants. Admit it, you're jelly as fuck you have a minivan and have to pick up the kids from soccer practice, while your friend does things he likes with his life.

No matter how you spin it, no matter how many ''''''''''MEMES''''''''''' you download, at the end of the day, he's a free man and you're stuck in a minivan.

>Thinking any of this is luxury
Someone hold me.

Jeeze does it have ABS brakes too?

You don't need a mini van for 2 kids there are plenty of 4 door fun cars you could have got that is a 5 seater

Keeps making excuses as to why he's being cucked by wifey.