Bike lane

>Bike lane
>Still ride in the middle of the road

How much does this trigger you stupid cagers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohxxSac4iPY
youtu.be/ZdDxjge5hmY
youtube.com/watch?v=dNFaAqS2f18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As a biker, unless he was planning on utilizing a turn lane, I'd have to murder him.

Dis go mad max on the cunt

>I have the same rights as cars!
>except for intersections though!
>fuck your lights, crosswalks bitch!
>stop signs? LOL!!

I hate cyclists so much I hope you all get testicular cancer. ESPECIALLY you nut suit wearing faggots

Fucking retards do this shit here. They literally spent millions giving them a fucking bike lane that's 1.5 cars wide + a fucking sidewalk for pedestrians and they STILL RIDE IN THE FUCKING ROAD.

>flip the kill switch
>WOT past them
>shatter their eardrums with a massive keybanger in front of them.

Awww look at the little control issues baby
>t-they're not following the rules!
>I hope they die!
Yeah, I'm sure it has nothing to do with road cyclists being wealthy, in good shape, and successful enough to be able to go on a multihour ride in the middle of a work day

gr8 b8 m8

Why does it bother you so much? Unless they're actively slowing you down or putting others in danger you don't have much to bitch about. Are you honestly that pissed off that a cyclist uses a bike's size and mobility to their advantage?

Besides when I cycle I try to keep off tje roads as much as I can. If I do have to use them then I keep close to the curb so cars that need to sanic somewhere can easily overtake.

Stay off the road period

youtube.com/watch?v=ohxxSac4iPY

I was driving down some backroads this morning in VA ( freshly paved, no cops, perfect hooning territory)

These motherfuckers were EVERYWHERE. I couldn't get a solid 10 seconds of accelerating before I'd have to slow down and veer out of the way of a few old faggots in their gimp costumes, pedaling down the road like there isn't a massive bike trail just a few minutes away. If they don't do it to get from point A to point B then they have no fucking reason to be on the road, especially when it's unmarked winding back roads with a speed limit of 55 mph

The next time I see one of these cunts in my area I'm going to drive over to the bike trail and see how they like sharing their fucking road

>tfw i have the perfect system for dealing with shithead cyclists

all you do is just lay on the horn the entire. fucking. time. you're. behind. them.

No you aren't, you're going to sit and rage in your car, do nothing, then go whine on an anime imageboard

Now all you have to do is muster the courage to use it. You never will though, you'll wait, pass when you have plenty of room, and smile nervously just like you always do.

Nice projection. Did you get that from wearing compression pants?

>Now all you have to do is muster the courage to use it.

lolwut? what i posted is exactly what i do, and i don't lay off the horn until the cyclist has pulled over to the side of the road. because they're all betamax Lance Armstrong wannabes. and they all submit eventually.

Projecting what? I'm not a pathetic manchild with control issues, why would I rage about a cyclist inconveniencing me for 2 seconds?
>I was out on a drive to nowhere in a great place to drive like a retard on public streets
>there were cyclists there ruining it! They have no reason to be there, I'm entitled to that road!

Oh look. It's baby's first shitpost.
3/11 bait. You should work on your format, like alphonse.

Does making up stories anonymously on the internet help with your self esteem issues and social anxiety? Do you really think you're going to turn into that guy you pretend to be if you keep lying on the internet? You've never touched your horn within 100 yards of a cyclist and you never will.

What's a cyclist? Am I a cyclist if I commute with my bike sometimes when the weather is good?

sweet trolling, but you're patently wrong. what i've posted is what i actually do? why are you so upset about me having figured out the one method to be more obnoxious than cyclists themselves? your response makes me think that you're one of the cyclists who i've just sat behind on my horn, it's the same holier-than-thou reaction they give me but in a posted word format. and it is hilarious just the same.

I hope this thread gets deleted. Please keep your mechanized robot posting to /n/.

Normally I'd say my issue with cyclists is they tend to obstruct traffic on high speed roads and the fact that they simultaneously use the road and ignore traffic laws creates a dangerous situation for both riders and drivers alike, but you're not even trolling or shitposting. You're just being a dick. Like, you should have just posted asking as neutrally as possible about expanding bike lanes or laws protecting cyclists and let a shitstorm roll in naturally, that'd be at least 7/10 trolling.

Upset? Why would I be upset that someone is lying on an anime imageboard? I was only asking why you are making up this story, because everyone in this thread knows you are lying and have never and will never even give a cyclist an unfriendly glance much less honk at them. Maybe you just need a little acceptance and you thought this thread was your chance.
>oh yeah, you hate cyclists and totally fuck with them too! Nice dude, do you need a friend? You're a cool guy and totally part of the club!

Are you retarded? People run bicyclist off the road and honk at them all the fucking time. That's why my tax dollaroos get wasted on LEO babysitters whenever they do their obnoxious faggot pride marathons.

>mfw cyclists think they own the road
>mfw 7 tons of American steels shows them their place

Pic very related

>everyone in this thread knows you are lying and have never and will never even give a cyclist an unfriendly glance much less honk at them

hahaha this is shit tier trolling, but who gives a shit. hilarious that a cyclist is pissy that a cager has managed to find a way to out-dick the cyclists without having to use their 2.5 ton weapon as a damn weapon.

*siberian cave mural forum

Bruh I ain't that guy but if a bike is in my way I don't hesitate to honk. It's for their safety, my car isn't that loud and between wind noise and helmets they probably won't notice me until I'm too close already. I flash high beams when people in the passing lane are too slow as well. It isn't a rude thing at all, it's just how the road works.

Better dead than in an American prison.

>taking a nap in the middle of the road

>go around him
>if he's cycling politely, clutch in
>if he's in the middle of the road for no reason, clutch out and shatter ears

I repay them when I walk on bike trails, dont move when they yell "LEFT" and ruin their precious course time and cause them to swerve & hopefully eat shit.

Friendly reminder bicycles are for kids, not adults.

I ride my bike in the bike lane. The fact that it has a motor and no pedals should be irrelevant.

fuck off alphonse

Bikes are a danger on the road and cause accidents.

cyclers know the true speed.
Try going down the hill at 70 kmh. See how it feels.
bonus points if no shocks and steel frame.

cagers:
>not feeling the road trough a steel fork with no shocks (muh feedback)
>not using your body in healthy way, producing sweet test
>not having legs like Olympians
>not being able to go on the sidewalk when red light
>worrying about carbs other than the raisin bar in my pocket
>paying $$$$ for insurance and parts
>not earth friendly
>not feeling the speed in purest form (purer than motorbike too lazy boys)
>not making awesome skids
>not being able to park literally everywhere including entering buildings

list goes on and on....

pedalcucks:

>Can't travel in bad weather
>Can't travel more than 5 miles from their home
>Can't get anywhere on time or without being worn out and sweaty

>Can't travel more than 5 miles from their home

wat

Cars are 100x more dangerous and cause 10,000x more accidents. They shouldn't be allowed on the road.

>saw two cyclists
>cycling against the left turn light
>get honked at by held up traffic
>they shout "CYCLIST HAS RIGHT OF WAY BECAUSE WE'RE NOT KILLING THE ENVIRONMENT"
>mfw

>bike fag
>always wearing spandex covered in sweat
>smells like pig shit and semen
>always tells you how much better cycling is

I know that image.
Kid who died was a downhill skateboarder on GMR, actually. Not a cyclist.

wat

>have a device that hides my license plate on the back of my truck
>biker faggot being annoying on the road
>roll coal on the little faggot until he falls off his bike

feels good man

>pedalqueers are this degenerate

I don't own a bike, but saying you can only go 5 miles on a bicycle is pretty retarded.

Cycling is not physically demanding lol

Why aren't you out winning the Tour De France then? Fucking idiot.

None of that applies to the cyclists where I live
>city spends thousands and thousands for new fancy bike lanes
>all the cyclists (tweakers) don't even use them
All the rich people that live in this area just drive better cars, only the poor ride bikes

There is only one option
>youtu.be/ZdDxjge5hmY

>but driving isn't that hard, user
>WELL I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU COMPETE IN WRC YOU STUPID CUNT
That's how you sound

Not an argument

>Can't afford a car
>wealthy
Pick one

Literally no one I know who is a sperg over biking owns a car.

>tfw some raging cycle cuck got fired from our company last week for biking to work for 3 weeks and smelling like a locker room and raging about how healthy he is compared to everyone else

Well, mostly the smelling like socks and refusing to take the bus, or buy a car

this

That's because you a poor, uneducated, and a teenager thus have 0 social connections to anyone doing anything worthwhile with their life. Cycling is a rich white man's sport. It's a big time investment, reasonable bikes are $3k-$10k, and most enthusiasts have several bikes.

Bread on your 10k bike or gtfo.
Also, I have 3 cars, plenty of connections, and I'm in my late 20s.
Here's your (You)

>I'm a successful, smart guy
>people only ride bikes because they can't afford a car!
So you're just stupid?

>be Randy probst
>Just kidding, be me
>Driving down the 2 mile long road to my house after turning off the main Street
>Speed limit: 35
>On a 2 mile nonresidental road with literally 3 driveways on it and absolutely no cops ever
>Howaboutno.jpg
>do 50-60 down that road every single day
>Chugging along at 60 when I come across the t intersection right before my house
>that road has a stop sign, the one I'm on doesn't
>get about 100 feet from the intersection when a pair of kids like 13-14 just come rolling through the stop sign on their bikes
>lay on the horn and have to threshold brake to stop on time
>Forgot to mention my car has a 3" catless turbo back with an open dump pipe, so its by no means quiet whatsoever especially doing 2500 rpm at 60 mph, so I didnt just sneak up on them
>Kids ride past and just before they get out of earshot yell "that's why you don't drive fast" and take off
>was about to chase them down and calmly explain the error of their ways and how if I creamed them their parents would be paying me in a not so calm manner
>But I didn't want to do a 4 point turn and chase down a pair of stupid children after a long day at work so I just went home
Betcha 5 bucks they stop at fucking stop signs now

>be a teenage boiracer driving around a piece of shit Honda "race car"
>breaking the law and driving irresponsibly
>2 young kids break a lesser law
>UGH, I'm inconvenienced for 5 seconds
>I was going to explain to them that I am an entitled millennial and own the road, but I couldn't actually talk to them because I have severe social anxiety
Great story user!

Cyclists who ride in the road when there's a path or a bike lane do slow me down and annoy me, yes.

You're one of those special kinda faggots that just has to let everyone know about your cock addiction, aren't you?

Probably not a Honda if it's turbocharged.

>Lesser law
>Literally putting themselves in danger whether I'm going 5, 35, 65, 105, whatever
>Instead of taking 10 seconds to look left and right like a normal human
>HURR FUCKUNG MELLINAL BOY RACER HONNDA DURR SUPRGO HEHEHEEHELOLXD
you have to be 18 to post here. Also,
>Projecting

I still don't know why bikes aren't relegated to the sidewalks. Pedestrians can probably take a bike better than a cyclist can take a truck.

Awww the truth stung a little bit, didn't it? Poor little millennial, he probably hasn't been rewarded for doing nothing yet today.

>What? I couldn't possibly take responsibility for my own actions
>don't you know that it's everyone elses job to make way for me when I'm acting like an idiot?

They are in Australia its just faggy laws mean they are meant to have right of way if they don't have their own faggy road.

Ironically I own a trailbike and a pedal bike but I follow road rules unlike most of em but I fucking hate cyclists on narrow roads

> it's my responsibility for everyone else's safety
>Running a stop sign on a fucking BMX isn't 10x more idiotic that speeding down a dead empty road
Butthurt pedal pussy detected

meh trucks are cancer. loud, and not fun to drive....

>What? I couldn't possibly take responsibility for my own actions

Literally what was going through the bikefags' minds. user wasn't 100% in the right but if you have a stop sign and a car doesn't, don't ignore the damn stop sign.

>not earth friendly

fuck off ecofag

Hey genius residential areas have low speed limits because kids tend to be a bit stupid. If I was there dad I would find out where you live and late at night cum in your gas tank.

Banana in your tail pipe as well.

>>>>>Nonresidental
Also good luck, not only is my car in the garage and it has a locking gas door, it's also behind 7 proxies faggot

Also where in the fuck you going to find a 3-inch Wide banana? I wouldn't even be mad, I'd be impressed

THIS SO MUCH

Why don't they follow traffic laws Veeky Forums?

Not as much as when there's no bike lane, but a sidewalk that the city just redid so bikers can use it and they insist on staying in the center of a car's lane.

>Also where in the fuck you going to find a 3-inch Wide banana?
In my pants, your mom fucking loves it.

But in all seriousness the rhino horn plantain can reach up to 2 feet long amd well over 3" in diameter.

Everything nowadays is fuel-injected, idiot. If you've got a carberator to worry about, you've probably got a classic car.

And owning a classic car immediately overrules all that dumb shit you listed.

No city in the world directs cyclists onto sidewalks, because that would be incredibly stupid and dangerous

Is "I'm a cyclist" the "I'm a vegan" of the transportation world.

Nobody gives a shit. You are just a road hazard that the everybody gets rights, participation trophy world allows to exist. Keep your shit in the bike lane. I have to keep my shit in the car lane.

Either way, you fuck up on a blind corner in some sand and I hit you, you die, I continue living my life. Or I pass you at WOT and laugh.

7/10 for making me reply

I don't mind cyclists if they make an attempt to give room for vehicles driving past. It's better for their safety and the safety of others.

However when you have the ones that refuse to make room when 6 cars are lined up behind them and there are oncoming cars in the other lane, making it nigh impossible to pass safely, yet keeping those 6 metal boxes squarely on your ass where you're going to get crushed if something happens to them, are the ones that are annoying shit bags.

Aside from those I don't have a problem. I have a story from yesterday actually that involves cyclists (which is rare for me to have to deal with them where I live thank god.)

>Came up to an intersection with a road running
>Two females on bikes ride past me, I'm sitting waiting for them to pass, with my turn signal on
>I happen to have to turn towards the way they're going
>They're currently both against the berm of the road, riding normally
>They pass and I turn thinking to myself "Ok good, no problems he-"
>The one immediately crosses to the other side of the road right in front of me
>At that point I had already moved over to the other lane and was about to overtake them when she does this
>What in the fuck is this woman doing
>The other woman who didn't move over, starts moving over towards the center of the right-hand lane, the other is in the center of the left-hand lane now
>"Are they retarded or trying to be cunts?"
>After a few more seconds they make enough space for me to safely drive between them, in the center of the roadway
>As I pass I yell to stay on the other side of the fucking road and continue about my day

This all happened in about a 30 second time span and neither of them had helmets on or any kind of gear.

Holy fuck.

You sound like a butthurt little bitch, but I'd be too if I had to live in Kentucky

*road running perpendicular

Fud.

No, but you're evading his question.

pedal fags btfo youtube.com/watch?v=dNFaAqS2f18

I know someone who hit a cyclist once when he cut across the road, on highway 7 in Markham.

It was a bit late, and we where tired. So he didn't see the cyclist until too late, and hit him.

Not too fast though, he probably lived, the speed he hit was maybe 30.

Anyway, he just backed up and drove away cos fuck this shit. Also very lucky he had a temp plate on that was only on the back so the cyclist couldn't see his plate.

After that he was really paranoid in the dark, and uses high beams all the time. Blinding to see his car.

Not really thread relevant, hope the cyclist was OK, but fuck that guy should seen before crossing.