Early access started.
15,000 current all time player peak
Buy the game--store.steampowered.com/app/504370/

Old thread - Everyone hates Poloma edition

Other urls found in this thread:

baakosrave.wordpress.com/guides/blc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's a good teammate for ashka in 2s?

Bakko is pretty great for Ashka. He can keep damn near everyone off of the little fire fuck.

>poloma in OP

can we get a real thread or do we have to settle for this troll shit

>being this butthurt over an image

I want to ___ Metal Warden!

Pearl is probably the best. A lot of peels and high healing.

>tfw just had a back and forth 3-2 win where me and my teammate were communicating at the end of the every round in a positive manner
>last round at 2-2 was close as fuck and came down to some outplays
>only get 10 points
Fuck you, game. I had fun and your shitty point system isn't going to keep me down

this game pukes cum

sounds hot

nah its cold

Inc repost from last thread
>Playing 2 as balanced shield man
>Paired with a paloma
>after multiple close rounds Croak on the enemy team calls out her as a meta slave
>we both point out hes a playing fucking Croak
>the paloma and croak continue to shitfling at each other culminating in ME SOLOING THE CROAK then the paloma spamming Ez in all chat
Who did you report today /brg/?

>he thinks the placebo button does something

>got an epic outfit for varesh and a pose
>"oh man, I could use the epic weapon skin"
>next box gives me the other epic outfit and the antique epic skin
luck is on my side

>Lose first 5 games
As pearl

Pearl has a high skill floor, you might do better with an easier healer like Boldur

>play over 100 matches as inhib
>no epic anything
>still only at 4k green thingies, need 6k for armor
Its not fair.

Whenever i see varesh on my team i know its a loss already

Literally every varesh is trash. They dont land any of their skillshots. they stand their taking it in the ass until they die and proceed to say things like ''learn how to heal'' or ''gg bad team''

Fuck varesh and all who play him

Varesh's M1 and M2 have tiny hitboxes, to be fair. It's harder to hit someone with Varesh than with any other ranged hero

And his ult's hitbox is smaller than the animation. I've ended on top of people and it didn't count. I don't mind the m1 and m2, ex m2 being so small, but his ult needs to actually hit where it looks like it does.

>tfw never get replies

Buff a champion nerf a champion

Hard mode - it can't be Poloma or Rook

>playing doubles by myself
>my teammate is kinda bad
>he draws a 1v1 that would have won us the series in the long run
>he was at 20% hp and his foe was at 3%
>we end up losing the last round
>well mannered, good sportsmen enemies say ez
>about to lash out at them, they both leave

I was pissed

yeah if you 3 - 0 us then, feel free to say ez you'll be less of a cunt

But holy shit, fuck cunts like that say that when its anyone's game

They could have lost and those pussys wouldn't have said shit

Also fuck you cunts that say bad game, what useless fucking drivel

Then it's gonna be shifu and croak

have you tried buying gold chests or leveling to get gold chests?

500 coins is fucking easy to earn, just win games.

Luccie- buffs give roll any fucking effect other then just the roll, Make teamates incapable of hitting feared and petra'd targets.
Croak- Nerfs, Make his EX q cost 2 bars, drop range on leaps by 15%, reduce healing from toxin by 2 points at least.

>buff shifu

found the grade 4 shifu boys

Any Iva mains here?

While i like Jade, something about Iva's kit clicks with me more.

But that could be im massive shotgun fag, idk.

The only reason why people think Rook is underpowered is because they're bad at him.

I mean shifu and croak thats gonna get picked to get nerf'd

Increase the cool down on pearls bubble and lower the damage on her charged weapon

Make Taya's tornado castable on enemies. Same ability but inflicts a .5 second fading snare when they land.

Yes... I get 50 gold coins every 3 wins, and I got nearly a 70% win ratio. Just bad luck. I leveled up a couple other to 5(?) too. No luck, I keep getting water loli and shit for shifu or frog.

>Make Taya's tornado castable on enemies
I can only get so erect

Double jump, 2x rocket, Zap attack speed 4 ammo is some of the funnest shit in the game. Jump in bait trance into flamethrower, then zap 4x shot for like 120 damage.

t. poloma main

literally nobody but polomaniggers think pearl is OP

>watch avaail stream
>he's complete garbage
>but he's 4.4k mmr because he plays croak and duos

Buff sirius ever so slightly
Nerf freya trance.

Then how do you get no epic? Isn't gold at least one epic?

Is playing rook red pilled?

I got stuff for other characters nonstop. Just no luck for Inhib.

Aryan men can only play as North champions

>Red pilled
if that's secretly code for retard.

oy vey good post goyim
cuck pride world wide and black people are oppressed, remember that and vote hillary!

I meant because your playing rook but glad you could get your cross board shitposting quota in as well.

>500 coins is fucking easy to earn, just win games.

Assuming the matchmaking is doing its job, you should be getting a 50% winrate or so. If you are winning significantly more than 50% of the time, then you'll eventually rank up. Unless you're the top .1% and can consistently win even when at the very top of the ladder, you're gonna wind up with a 50% winrate sooner or later.

When that happens, it takes an average of 60 games to get 500 coins. Take however long your average match time is in minutes. It takes that many hours to get a gold chest.

So probably ~8 hours per chest.

Leveling is pretty good, though. It takes ~12 games to hit level 6. That's 75 gold, 250 tokens, a silver chest, and a gold chest. You can do that 5 times in the 60 games it takes to get 500 gold. And you'll still win a decent amount, probably.

Your rank is fucked if you can't into learning multiple characters, though.

>Jump in bait trance into flamethrower, then zap 4x shot

does flamethrower reduce movement speed while you use it? And is there ever a purpose for tractor beam?

I have 3k gold saved up for october already and I barely even play.

not like it matters though cause if they don't hotfix shifuloma this game is gonna be dead long before then

>North champions
>Lucie, Ashka, Croak, and Bakko

Nah Taya main. Hence why I buffed her. I want her to be stronger.

Nice try though.

>trying to learn basics of every character
>decide to get every character to level 9
>start playing someone new
>drop to rank 11
>start getting used to them
>get half way to rank 13 before
>reach level 9
>repeat

Varesh or Ashka next?

Stop spreading this meme shitters might believe you.

>Lucie
aryan princess
>Bakko
saxon warrior
>Croak
kek/pepe

can't really think of anything for ashka

The only downside to flamethower is that its fucking 50 meter. As for tractorbeam, ehhhh. I wish she had emp instead. Like you can use it to block shit, but you turn too slow to make it effective vs melee.

Buff Oldur, give him some more utility in the form of reflected projectiles applying some kind of snare or making his R petrify ranged

Nerf Croak - either his healing, increase CD on his space, or nerf his EX Q to being shorter duration or cost more energy

Retarded spawn caused by inbreeding?

Ashka is that one guy who doesn't believe in The Cause he just posts nazi memes to troll.

Hm, not sure I get your point. Aryan is different from "African" or "mestizo"

>Steven Universe is already creeping in

I'm not sure whether to be glad there's more art or disgusted that it's SU

>Iva's face when using tractor beam to peel Bakko off a support

>Make Taya's tornado castable on enemies
The character is already broken enough. She sure as hell doesnt need a fucking hard CC on top of her already pretty ridiculous skill set.

I requested it. I love both this game and SU because its a good show.
???????? what did you mean by this? I meant more like the natzi inbreeding shit to preserve the """""""""aryan""""""""" race.

>not liking SU

wew famalad that's some tippity toppest shittaste if i do say so and i do say so myself

>Tumblr universe
>A good show after season one
No.

>I meant more like the natzi inbreeding shit to preserve the """""""""aryan""""""""" race.
I know that's what you meant, but that's a meme that doesn't exist in reality. Sorry you're a mongrel, but singling out whites as prone to incest is like singling them out for having some melanin in their skin. Sure, it's true for them, but it's a lot worse for Africans and mestizos and southeast asians.

I know this user. It's all hypothetical. I main her so I want her to be op. That's the point.

It got better after Season one. Season one was kinda trash in retrospect.
I'm white and your taking a joke much to seriously.

Actually, SU gets decent after the first season because it's less oh-so-randumb loud kid doing stupid shit, and now he can fight and is somewhat more serious. Add that in with some actual plot going on now and more gems appearing and presto, it's suddenly not so shite.

Still a cancer fanbase for just a decent show.

How strong are your cancerpicks, /brg/?

>Internet Goes down when I'm almost full health, and 1 enemy has like 10 HP left.

FFS I'm going to lose the match, and get a disconnection hit. Fucking American ISPs.

Why can't you retards just stay on /pol/ where you belong?

>Varesh
>cancer
>Taya
>cancer
? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ??

baakosrave.wordpress.com/guides/blc/

You can pick 1 champion from this list to get ported 1:1 into Battlerite. The other champions will never get ported. Choose wisely.

I'm not taking it seriously, I'm pointing out that it's a stupid joke. Also it wasn't a joke, it was an insult.

I've literally never been on /pol/ once. Why don't you faggots go to tumblr where nobody hurts your feelings?

I'm pretty sure Sirius is sleeper op despite him seemingly being less popular than the other supports. I have no idea how he does it but he does deceptively large chunks of damage with M1 as well as healing much more and more often than one would presume with M2. And the blind that split gives is an underrated debuff.

Is it just me being a shitter? Or does anyone else share my sentiments?

Metal Warden

>It was an insult
literally can't handle the bantz. Must be European.
Blood priest not because I care about him but other people seem to a lot.

His m1 does like 20 bonus damage when charged, his counter gives him full charge and his R gives him full charge with a battlerite.

Taya isn't cancer? Everybody in here is constantly saying she's OP.

Guardian.

>Why don't you faggots go to tumblr where nobody hurts your feelings?

Because none of my friends on tumblr play Battlerite.

>being this butthurt over the internet
Must be a mongrel

Reaver
that was easy

His M2 does the least amount of healing out of any support, unless your entire team is standing in the same place (which is a bad idea)

His M1 does 8 damage which is pretty bad, it does charge up to 22 but thats only once every 8 seconds

He is strong because of his mobility and petrify, but without certain champs backing him up he is worthless

>Everybody in here is constantly saying she's OP.
no? Just that shes high tier.

>finally learn all the characters and some of their nuances
>ranked has started its +20 on win and -60+ on loss
>in rank 10

whelp. time to disable chat and fuck around then.

Okay well then while you're here quit acting like a faggot when someone says something "shocking" and "edgy"

Has anyone hit g14 playing solo 3s? Because it feels like a goddamn chore right now. It's either get put in a 1v3 game or play against a g14 stack.

Taya is like Varesh in that if you get them to waste their one reliable out, they are fucked.

>3s
xDDD

I want to get Taya and Rook to lv 6 for the gold chests, but i dont want to tank my rating

can you get exp in bot matches?

>Acting as if anything he said was edgy or shocking
>Acting like he owns a whole thread much less a whole board
please.

>It's a "Croak/Jade player takes 100 damage during the opening and flames me for not healing them through it" episode
Why are the MLG420quickscope stealth characters always the ones with the faggiest possible playerbase in every single game ever?

Anyone play a shitload of games so far? I just passed 120 on my third Level 10, and while I think I can keep going, I don't think I want to do more than 40 games a day (only Level 10 per day).

Based on what I've maxed:
Varesh > Freya > Rook
Varesh Shield to be pseudo-Support is great, M2->Shatter is great, mobility is ass but you can play around it.

Freya does what Rook wants to do (Incapacitate and make 1v2s constantly with some burst and face tanking) but better, no idea why Rook is so god awful.

>quit acting like a faggot

make me, turbonerd

yes

but you shouldn't really give a shit about your rank

yes.

You get EXP in bot matches and it adds a win to your win counter. It's boring as fuck, though, and you learn nothing.

>can you get exp in bot matches?

Yes.

Taya does a lot of potential damage but is hard to play compared to everyone else

g6 detected

i'm stuck at G9 learning bloodlines terribly but it's really comfy, and i'm saving the obvious mmr boosters for last

are you cute? maybe im willing to teach you a thing or two...