US:
Literal Who @ Illidan (Horde)
RIP in Peace @ Sargeras (Alliance)
EU:
Wrench @ Shattered Halls (Horde)
Neighbourhood @ Argent Dawn (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Filter lists to clean up wowg:
Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D
Comments:
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
Filenames:
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hoyNG74j2xU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sises

So after nerfs, this is tanks right?

Druid > Warrior > Pala > DK > Monk > DH

2nd for getting iLevel 270 via mythics

2nd for RIPIP killing Herioc Xavius
btfo Literal Who

Horde race for rogue?

is warlock really not as fun as people make it to be or is it casual shitters getting upset that their class isn't arms op?

first for what are you doing with your pathetic virgin life strugglign in this game while a bunch of ragtag nerds and minorities are beating top tier content on the first week

Best warchief.

DHs are fine these nerfs are uncalled for

> ROLL THE BONES
> got 6
> accidently reroll

:thinking:

also the booty game ridiculous

Draenei are cute and pure! CUTE AND PURE!

I think there's a pretty good chance of it happening, because everybody who has played demo in its current form comments on the fact that it's fucking cancer, build resource, summon felstalkers, cast demonic empowerment, build resource, summon imps, cast demonic empowerment, build resource, summon felstalkers, cast demonic empowerment, build resource, summon imps, cast demonic empowerment, etc etc etc it's just a painful unfun mess

Going with longer duration, maybe even permanent summons, would be the best way to fix it.

Warrior will either = or > druid.

>Hasn't done anything but use resources to try and get immortality for herself and fail
>Best
Literally shaping up to be worst than garrosh.

any hunters on? i'm trying to do the houndmaster scenario and can't fucking do it

>felhounds spawn nonstop
>cant use sidewinders because it pulls felhounds
>boss has 24m hp

sick and tired of my ui/hud setup, did it a long time ago and its rly basic imo (pic related)

what addons should i use (pls no elvui)/suggestonss for making a better one?

says you

>cousin gives me shit the latter half of wod because he actually raided during 6.2: the worst patch in wow
>join random guild for legion because EN looks fun
>i'm halfway through heroic
>he's wiping on normal ursoc

Guys what is the best addon for counting dmg in a dungeon to compare with your party?
I am using Recount, is that good and accurate?

Interested in playing frost mage. Iv'e never played mage before and their animations just look really nice. How good are they? Are they good for pvp?

I use skada

Is healing still staring at the UI and not standing in the fire?

I'm co-raid leader and didn't buy flasks cause agi flasks are still 3000g. Would you gkick me

>Trying to get spirit healers for herself, her people and the Horde is bad
>Trying to fight the Burning Legion (unlike Genn) is bad

Kill yourself alliance paladin

WHOAH you got cute

NUTS

details

dominos for action bars
prat for chat
details for dps
get rid of those retarded borders and retardedly huge boxes
get rid of the bar you shitter
monkeyclock
get a map addon to change your map to a basic black 1-3px border

I use TinyDPS

I should dust off my warlock. Paladin hasn't been wowing me much this xpac.

How come every Draenei player I come across is either a faggot, an asshole or a mix of both?

>game is now vampires vs werewolves

>Implying she actually took half a second to think about anyone but herself
lawl?

GET IT???

I wanna main spec healer, but I'm off speccing DPS for quests/leveling. Should I not worry about relics and AP for my off spec? Would it be too weak?

Unless we were doing mythic I really wouldn't give a fuck. All I really expect is gems and at least the fucking welfare enchants

Live and learn. What's one more self-righteous night elf in the grand scheme of things?

>Faggot
Horsedick memes
>Asshole
Got nothing, I play one and don't think I'm an asshole.

What's the best spec to level from 100-110 as a mage?

>gems
My gems are 15k+.
I ain't getting that shit, and I tank for my group at 6/7 heroic. Tomorrow we're killing Xavius.

You might be retarded if you think that.

Has Tyrande always sounded like she currently does? Christ it's obnoxious, not as bad as Sylvanas though.

why is it still red

congrats RIPIP!

:^)

lenoseman

fem dwarves are really cute !

ripip is 7/7H, are you?

>futa
>gay

7/7h feat ripip

Noseface

Genn is shitty and retarded because he's endangering literally everyone by trying to cause faction fighting, but Sylv can also be shit my man, I'm an undead warrior and I never got much of her val'kyr health insurance past the initial raising, I don't think I'd have gotten much even if her plan succeeded.

aaaand reported

pls respond

Blizz replaced her Spanish accent with a poo in loo one.

>mainstat gems

Lol sucks to be you mate

no minions only followers

>this shitter guild is proud of killing heroic xavius
LMAO
I fucking pugged that shit.

>only just now doing 7/7 H

Lel, trash itt

was all me

"Cute" isn't exactly the look I was going for, dearie.

so the game is so fucking easy casual guilds are clearing the hardest content week 1?
what the hell, I remember when wow was actually challenging, what happened to my neet mmo?

any horde doing xavius tonight? cant find a fucking group as dps doing 180k as fury, kill me

She sounded better in WC3. Most characters did.
youtube.com/watch?v=hoyNG74j2xU

Tauren or orc shammy? I only play male characters.

>Avatarfagging
Stop

>only 180k
i cant imagine why nobodys taking you

WoW was never challenging, it's a dumbed down casual everquest, and that was at release. The team in charge now has no idea wtf they are doing.

>RIP in piss inner circle
>Casual

>30% agility nerf

So I just got back into the game after a friend bought me a subscription, and I'm loving DH been playing both specs back and forth, and I want to start doing myhtics now that my Nightfallen rep is high enough. Are there any mods that are must haves for tanking? Just any other suggestions for mods?

>180 as a gimped class in normal
sorry i dont play a fotm shitter class

Does /wowg/ like dwarven women?

Orc.

Bitches love Orcs.

if I only now downed normal xavius, how far behind the curve am i?

180k is fucking awful dude...

No one dicks around in the world anymore. It was one of the best parts of vanilla.

1. climbing walls to get to off limit places like Hyjal, old ironforge, or that orc lumber mill.
2. world bosses with 100 badly geared and under leveled people. You just have to keep dying and running back to keep the fight going.
3. doing things in game when a guild member dies or gets married. then having the other faction come and ruin it.

>DH tank

You poor newfriend...

7 whole bosses behind rip in peace

I like hows their hair flaps around while casting spells

Post your achievement

This is an Arms warrior doing 165k single target DPS and getting beat by a fucking Elemental Shaman in a PUG Mythic+2 run. I was the DK obviously.

The funniest part of this is that his rank in his guild was "Raid Leader"

Why is it that anglos think every accent they can't place is Indian?

pand

Is it normal to have access to world quests within Suramar without also having the achievement Nightfallen but not Forgotten? I just got 110 last night and when I logged in to do the emissary stuff this morning I had Farondis, Highmountain, and Nightfallen. I didn't notice until I finished and turned in the Emissary Bonus that the achievement says it unlocks Suramar world quests.

Is it perhaps actually referring to a subset of world quests specifically within the subzone, Suramar City?

a best

frost mage is really bad right now but will be ok after the hotfixes, wait till then because then people will actually play it

yes, the second thing