triumph.gg
legends.gg
lolalytics.com
lolskill.net

hi guys

HOW TO WIN EVERY GAME IN THE HISTORY OF EVER
1) pick twitch the plague rat
2) go into any lane because he's pretty flexible guy
2) attack the minions they give you lots of monies because their families gold much good
3) keep getting money until have 2000 monies
4) you now have enough monies for exeuctioner calling the best item in the game (it's secret op)
5) now your attacks make your opponents heart daggers very hard, it's painful and make their health stop regenerating, even mundo and bear make hard heal stuff bad
6) twitch likes to attack stuff
7) ok now you know how i told you to attack the minions well stop that because you have best item exectuinoer's calling
8) now you farm the champion
9) right click the enemy champoin
10) they heal no more
11) venom passive very strong because true damage never lies
12) they can't heal from it
13) you keep doing this to all enemy champion guys, DONT FORGET TO PRESS E SOMETIMES
14) once you farm enough champions you are farm master supreme and then you can level up and right click towers to kill them in one hit
15) now you farm the towers just like the nasus
16) all the towers together give you like 11 x 150 gold i dont really math since early school but thats a lot of gold and gold is what you want
17) then you see super nexus in the center near their big circle thing you go to that thing and right click it once you kill the towers and then you win even though nexus doesnt get dagger heart bleed guy

i do this every day and win

I wanna creampie Jinx!

xth for breast waifu

Does Garen have a crush on Katarina?

draaaaaaven
Debonair Draven soon!

I dont understand sion

Hes not that much tankier than other tanks and he does zero damage and poses zero threat to anyone.

His stun is a joke to any champion with any form of mobility which is all of them.

don't stick your dick in crazy

really? Thats like the third skin this year if its true.

Perfection

>i do this every day and win
post your game historial then

>teamfights consists of me, riven, swain, and trundle throwing our bodies at each other
>with the rest of the teams throwing shit at us
>lose because the enemy team has more shit to throw
It doesnt help that ezreal has a shitty build and oriana doesnt know what the fuck to do

Crazy in the head, crazy in the bed.

>Ivern is teased
>expect a badass ent/tree god
>get another LOLSORANDOM champion with cringey dialogue and an uninspired design

Based riot does it again

His character design and vo are literally the only reasons to play him, he is nautilus tier worthless

I want to rape Quinn into being gay and then marry her.
Also someone please draw more of this ship.

maybe they're stealing ideas from gearbox

I prefer this ship

Thats offensive to nautlus. Nautilus has multiple forms of cc that cant be dodged.

And nautilus even does more damage.

There's still Maokai if you want a somewhat edgy treefolk.

literally every single teaser looked so much better than the result
yes I'm including jhin, bite me

Why would you expect a badass from someone called "friend of the jungle"?

would you rather confess your feelings to your crush and either face rejection and all the pain that comes with it or the chance of them liking you back, or keep your feelings to yourself forever so there's no chance you'll be rejected?

fuck you waifu posters, make your own fucking board and go jerk off to your characters there, a few months ago there was only lulufag and lissandrafag and now l can hardly think of any grill champion that hasn't have a personal waifuposter on this board enterily dedicated to post pictures of her and shitpost

>Plat 1
>This nigga builds TF AND IBG

jfc.

full image pls?

>Forgot to post lewd Jinx

>yes I'm including jhin, bite me
Best teaser ever.
Garen, Sona, and Zed all being permanently disabled wouldve been great

I want Tahm Kench to be my big gay catfish daddy!

I dunno user. I would love to say the first but know in that situation I would pick the second.

I got Shibs to ask a rioter when heart seeker Draven was coming out and he replied "How about Debonair Draven?" and I said I could accept it.

Jesus user, I come here to talk about games not feel depressed

that ez's build iss so bad

not to mention he didn't even take heal, fucking barrier really

gauntlet is a must vs their team in order to kite well, should have went for bork and grievous lw

how the fuck am I stuck in plat

>l can hardly think of any grill champion that hasn't have a personal waifuposter on this board enterily dedicated to post pictures of her and shitpost

i don't think there's any quinnfag/sivirfag yet

>He thinks lewdposting is a new thing

Im still waiting for you to post lewd jinx, you havent.

That's not too bad and it can headcanonly take place previous to our marriage.

What crush

Which one should I buy and master Yasuo or Zed?

I'm willing to get the lest simple one with lots of potentiality after you reach a high skill ceiling.

>i don't think there's any quinnfag
There's one literally 8 posts on top of mine This needs to stop

W H E N ?

Neither

HOW MUCH LONGER DO I HAVE TO HIT GOLD BEFORE I DON'T GET A F R E E SKIN???

Xth for Garen > Darius

Both of them get banned constantly
so neither

H O L Y F U C K

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY PENIS

When you buy it yourself

Xth for aatrox best champ

This

I was pretty open with my feelings toward my crush once I realized I was crushing and it all worked out, but now I have to deal with the fear of the pain of them leaving me and it's made me much more clingy that I would like.

However they are equally if not more clingy back so everything is going to be okay I hope.

Communication is important in life.

League of Legends.

I need alternative options tho

What about Vel'Koz, low ban-rates among highest win rates ( means he's also op now ) - but not so sure if that champion is face-roll or has some actual skill-ceiling.

Is Riven mid viable?

>His waifu isn't a protector of the universe

go for it

Riven if you want a "MUH SKILLCAP" champ

Ooh. I already use primetime however.

>His waifu doesn't have a pet bird

Preseason so ~4 patches

My waifu isn't even from this game.

>keep your feelings to yourself forever so there's no chance you'll be rejected?
i've done this twice and i've had nothing but regret about it both times

it's probably worth the risk

You can go to reddit if you want to "discuss" the game with a bunch of silver surfers.

I'm pretty new I don't think I count yet.

Enjoying dying repeatedly to cass, Syndra and TF whilst you struggle to get in range

that's an easy one
since noone would in their right mind ever like me as a potential partner, keeping to myself is the only logical thing to do for maintaining casual relationships

>His waifu had to wait to get a SG skin

>tfw didnt have the balls to confess to the girl l liked
>she wasn't a 10/10 but she was very smart and we had a lot on common
>two years later one of my best friends ask her out(he didn't know l liked her) and she accepts
>hellodarknessmyoldfriend.wmv
>they end up breaking after 4 months or so
>a year later the friends of that girl(which were kind of my friends too) tell me that she actually initially had a crush on me and that it was fucking obvious.

Real talk, Jinx really isn't that crazy. I mean, loves explosions, almost definitely ADHD, but nowhere near the level of, say, Lux or Jhin. Also her Star Guardian lines just make her sound mildly quirky.

Also the fact that she's a teenage girl, so some oddness is to be expected.

I've done both, the only difference is that when the crush eventually dumped me my life smashed into the ground at full speed, now im here in my sixth year of trying to get a bachelors.

I wish i had never met her

>tfw never told the girl i liked
>saw her a few months ago with some guy who looked almost exactly like me but a bit smaller

ahh it's probably for the best i stay alone anyway

>didn't have enough courage to ask the girl you liked
>she actually did like you

l think literally every betamale has gone through this situation. You're not alone bro

Sounds good, but her win-rate for platinum+ players is like bellow the medium in the list.

Seems she's not viable right now - either in this season or patch series.

in pic out of a total of 47

I want to go with something OP but Riven like in skill-ceiling, so what are my options for top?

>blows up huge sections of cities
>isn't crazy

real talk, you dum

I'd say something...I learned my lesson the hard way.

I missed the opportunity to have a 9/10 Halo fangirl. I fucking love Halo. She was a visual effects major, was cute as hell, and actually was pretty decent at league (She mained Tristana, Amumu, and Viktor)

I never said anything and sadly I grew distant to her only because our classes ended up completely different and I never got my chance.

I could get Swain to go both mid and top - but how's he? Never played him.

>and that it was fucking obvious

is not that obvious when you're in that situation desu

What champions are plain weak but autistic fans insist on their viability?

You can't look at winrates when you're looking at high skillcap champs you dummy. There are going to be a lot of shitters who can't use that champ to their full potential and drop the average, while the ones who are really good at that champ will probably have a pretty high winrate with them. If someone has a decent playrate and a decent winrate they are not skillcapped at all.
Since I've had to explain this to you though you're probably too retarded to get good with a mechanically intensive champ so you should just hop on the fotm train.

Teemo

Ezreal

Maokai IS THAT CHAMPION.

>wanting another badass
What the fuck is wrong with you?

What badass niche you think still exists niche wise? We have shotguncowboy, He-who-is-covered-in-knives, Nerfy the Vampire Layer, Whiffy-the-samuwhy, the edgeyption god-awful...

I mean, for fucks sakes, I see these thundercucks every game. Talk about a player base ruining a game. Here's a wacky idea: What if champions were unique, and filled new niches rather than them releasing another assassin jungler, or ap midlaner. There's a righteous lack of variety in supports, and there's a righteous lack of unique gameplay concepts this season. People like you, however, seem to be fucking everywhere, trying to "change my experience" every time you go 0/5/0 with 60 farm at 20 minutes. Fuck you, go play the hyper-complicated trash piles Riot gave you.

I'm going to play a shitton of this new champ. I'm also going to start playing a shitton of proxy singed, since I won't have to deal with your furious and retarded button mashing.

>War Institute doesn't exist
>Fields of Justice don't exist

Soo.... why does Jax use a lamp for a weapon again?

Aatrox, Kalista, Urgot

karthus

No, now that l think about it coldly it was fucking obvious and l should have realized. There was one guy asked whether l liked more girls with short or long hair. l said short hair(she was there listening, we we're in a group of friends talking like, 5 or 6 persons). She had long hair and literally fucking cut her hair 2 days later. l'm so fucking retarded l want to kill myself right now

Shitters at platinum +, I already thought about what you said - but it would only be viable at an average of gold and lower than that win-rates.

You seem to have a narrow vision and do not know how to get your data and double check multiple sources.

No point to continue - you're here just to insult for no reason.

Maokai, man. Maokai...

Last time we had a unique support he was nerfed to high hell because he dominated top lane.

His name was tahm kench.

>Ivern
>cringey dialogue
You have to be 18+ to use this site.

>There was one guy asked

you drunk mate?

kek

Good.

>Ezreal
>Weak
Oh boy here we go.

>uninspired design
nigga he's a tree

A bit

it was bait ignore it

i want to creampieshyvana then i wouldplug her up with a vibratorto see how long she lasts before asking me toremove it

finally i refuse to do so and she gets more bothered and desperate until she begs

>Play ARURF
>It's an enemy team has Eve episode

Kench is still pretty strong in top lane, you just have to be good at him now

Xin Zhao. Don't believe anyone who tells you he's OP, they're all lying, he's the weakest champion in the game.

what's with her hand lol