/drg/ Danganronpa General - Friendship Edition

Last thread → hit image limit!

Please try to not spam pictures.
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k&feature=youtu.be

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [FUTURE ARC EPISODE 11 AVAILABLE]
pastebin.com/bnJLy7jE

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/kR2TPg9r

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>/drg/ Imgur Album
imgur.com/a/VoOPf

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s09KZdl9iB76
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for the Captain

Roll 7 for best boy

Yay!

>tmw you download a song you made from your cloud and the cover art is this

How's your day been /drg/?

rip mikan-anons thread

Monaca decided to do a "you" and drew a request~!

original
Monaca-fied~
Monaca-fied X2

Lewd is best

It's been alright for the most part. Just finished studying for a test

I want to die.

I'm trying to not be "cute".
Trying to make my voice sound like a tough guy.

Average

I agree but the image you posted is not lewd enough!

It's been less than great. I'm happy that I got 2nd place in the Dangangames right behind Hair Festishist. I'm really happy with that outcome.

Work was terrible since I have a pretty annoying cold that I got from work with sick people, and then dealing with grocery store coolers that makes it worse.

How about you, Celes-user?

to be honest your vocaroo was wonderful. It made me smile

Damn, but I wanna be a tough guy too.
Eh, I'll see.
Thanks though.

Today I realized I'm in love
and then he said he has a boyfriend
this always happens to me

I thought it was very entertaining. Even if it wasn't the desired outcome, it's still great in and of itself.

Not gonna lie, I smiled a bit

I need to do a bit of studying myself actually.

I'm having a rough day too user, we all have those days.

Cute things trying to not act cute just makes them cuter. Tiny and cute characters trying to be edgy are one of my favorite character tropes

Atleast it wasn't awful

Congrats on the silver medal Captain, and my day has been kindof boring, and then it kindof went downwards after I heard a bit of news, but nothing serious.

Atleast you had the guts to ask him, that's something I still can't do

A bit meh-ish. An aunt treated me to BBQ for my birthday, but I drank so much last night that I couldn't enjoy it because of hangover.

it was an alright day. Work consisted of rude customers that refused to take no for an answer but the day has been getting better. How are you?

>tmw I laugh on a recording
DELETE

Just let me disappear senpai.

anal.

This might be the last time I wait till the last minute to study for a test. Procrastination is a bitch

giri's not dead

Birthday huh? My birthday is coming up within these next 2 weeks
Happy birthday user, and I hope tomorrow is better for you.

>rude customers that refused to take no for an answer
What do you work as again? I forget

No get back here

It probably isn't gonna be. Procrastination is a bitch

Waaah, this is so hard, only my "laugh" sounds legit.

My hope has finally broke.

>Not gonna lie, I smiled a bit
Glad to have brought joy into life~

Your hope didn't break, you just need to work hard to get what you want.

I'm a hostess for a decently fancy joint. Our usual crowd are young adults, at times its nice but some people think its perfectly normal to take advances on us and get mad when we decline them.

People from here have finally talked me into giving up.

I gave up on dreams, ambitions and all expections, now i am just waiting and waiting.

Fuck it.
Here, you better say it's not cute or else.
I'm still practicing shit.
vocaroo.com/i/s09KZdl9iB76

You gave up too easily, when sombody tells you to settle you fight for what you want.

Just because I gave up doesn't mean you should give up, tell me im a fucking asshole and fight me.

Just because im your friend doesn't mean I am right. You fight for your right, stop giving up because people put up a barrier in front of you.

Even if I am that barrier, you over come it no matter what.

from here as in this general?

I dont think so motherfucker, this is HOPE central!! Go and pick up those dreams ambitions and expectations right now!

All the best things in life take time, who cares if things arnt going your way right this second? So much can change in 5 mins, let alone 5 years.

How so?

No problem, you can keep doing it, I really don't mind

Well that's stupid.

________Cute_________

>It probably isn't gonna be
The truth hurts. No harm in trying even though I know I'm gonna fail again

That's an OP I can get behind.

Tell them that you're in a committed relationship with ATHLETICISM.

WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU TO GIVE UP!? I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THIS!! I AM LIVID, EVEN!! DON'T YOU DARE!! TALK TO ME!!

Never stumble and never die, aniki.
*cracks knuckles*

Dig your voice, brother! So smooth!

Its too late user.

>4 7's

JUST

I've used the "i'm in a relationship" gag when it gets to that point, but I've had some that go past that as if it doesnt bother them. I mean you know as a coach that I can handle myself if someone decides to get pushy, but in a work environment I can't do that.

Try procrastinating until the last day instead of procrastinating until the last minute. Then build up from there

Hello Nidai

You're just proving my point further Kuzu, the cute trying to be edgy is just even cuter. There is a reason that metaknight is the cutest fucking thing on earth. Borb is the most underated joke of 2016

It's never too late

It is for me.

>4 7s of her own
I EXPECT NOTHING LESS OF YOU, DEAR ATHLETE!!

As for the rest, yeah, it's hard being beautiful in a professional setting. So it goes.

Hey hey hey! Good to see you!

Unless its the last second of the last minute of your life its never too late.

I believe in you no matter if you believe in yourself or not!

Huh? Smooth?
I never heard that before but thanks.
Damn, how do I be not cute then? There must be a way.
Reminds me of when I was working somewhere. Too much guys and girls wanting my butt.

say: nyaa

Thanks for the advice

There is only one way I can think of Kuzu, and it probably isn't a good idea. Don't take this advice unless there is no other way out
Try your hardest to be as cute as humanly possible, then everyone will get tired of you acting cute and want you to stop.
Go so downhill that you build enough momentum to fly back up into cool

No problem

I might depending on my mood and time. I wouldn't have thought you'd mind, but cool~

Hey you! Yeah, you! Broken spirit-user!!

DON'T YOU DARE GIVE UP, DAMN YOU!! I'LL FIGHT YOU IF I HAVE TO!!

YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST WALK AWAY BECAUSE SOME SHITTER TOLD YOU SOMETHING?!

I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE AND I NEED YOU TO KNOW HOW IMPORTANT YOU ARE. WHETHER IT'S READING JOJORONPA OR JUST HEARING ABOUT YOUR FANTASIES ABOUT CHARACTERS, IT'S A PART OF THE WORLD I DON'T WANT TO SEE DISAPPEAR!!

Oh boy, I think I'll do it. So people will get tired of me...ahem. That's a sugoi idea, aniki-chan~! Arigato!
Nyaa!

Fuyuhiko, what the fuck is this shit?

Fucking Ogata can do a manlier voice than you.

works everytime

>beautiful
Nidai pls
Its a weird feeling, makes you wonder how people think in that setting its fine to act like that

I might care a little bit if you officially take over my spot, but hopefully that doesn't happen. Either way we could just share the spot

See? I'm already tired of you doing it.
It worked perfectly

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

Hey, I was practicing shit. Plus Bijin-san gave me advice and clearly it didn't work. So I'm gonna go back to swearing and sounding tough.
I'm even tired of myself.

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

Come back dammit!!

Don't worry. Sometimes people should be left alone for a bit.

It doesn't matter user.

Difference is YOU have skill and I'm using it purposely to shit-post and have some fun. As you can see, I can't draw nor do I aim to be good at it. I'm thinking of mixing thing up a bit when I start to get bored, but it's all in good humor.

kthx

You sound like a younger and boyish Fuyuhiko, which is an achievment on its own.

It matters to me and it matters to Thats two people, more than double who you thought it mattered to at all, I imagine. If me and Nidai care there will be countless others ready to help as well.

You just need more time!

It matters to me dammit!!

I want to gently-hug Kotoko

I can barely draw myself. I just take extra time to style my stuff into a style that looks like I purposely draw like I do. Okay I'm might be overexggerating a little but atleast I know my flaws when it comes to art
I haven't posted it in forever, but look at this Celes I drew a month or two ago. This is how I normally draw when I'm not tracing other people's work.

Well. That's my original voice but "vanilla" aka no swearing. Bijin-san also said I had to talk softly and try to laugh. So fuck that now. I need to sound badass at all times.

Who am I exactly?
Sooner or later i'll be forgotten.

Never. Its all over, its time to hang up my cleats

You can think that all you want, im gonna remember.

I have photographic memory so I will even remember this exact post 40 years from now.

If my understanding of the situation is correct, I think what I wrote n that post should be enough indication.

If you're not who I think you are, I still give a shit. You're one of my athletes. That's all that matters.

No you won't, if people refuse to forget me.
They certainly wont forget about you.

I don't forget anyone, friend or foe.

I guess you can that dude that scares others when he stopes smiling and get serious.

That seems to fit your voice better.

You have a style that's adorable and is recognizable to you~ That's more skill than I can fart out. All I did was use Paint and a mouse and just roughly copied the image... then give up half-way through and post~

It's very avant-garde if Monaca says so herself~ If people don't like it, they're just too stupid to understand it and will be promptly ignored.

I find this quite attention-grabing, but in the case you are honest, posting here won't help.

That does look cute

Exactly that's why i'm done posting.

I'm already that kind of person.
So lucky me.

Whatever floats your boat.

You keep ignoring my posts. Why?

Does this make you feel better.

What a cutie patootie

>Not oral

>not navel

>Not urethral

NICE!

Stop ignoring Nidai and listen to what he has to say.

I won't if you tell me who I am.

Her navel looks like the blood angels symbol

My precious CxT

Wrong. I don't ship them.

Thanks, I honestly needed this today. After some dumb stuff that happened earlier, I kindof lost a little bit of morale to keep drawing stuff

Yall ready for next week?

You're not?! Then tell me who you /are/!