What are some car forums that are generalized and casual like Veeky Forums, but not complete fucking shit?

What are some car forums that are generalized and casual like Veeky Forums, but not complete fucking shit?

>generalized
There aren't any

>gm fangirls create a thread to numb the pain after getting btfo in the last time

>mfw when I made this pic
>mfw I have no face

I stick to my car's forum typically if I want actual car discussions, but they move slow.

Oh dude this is topkek

Well done with that one though, twas a good thread

OP check out corner-carvers or roadraceautox

If i could get someone to help me with writing code id have one.
I already have a website and hosting

I wouldn't mind Veeky Forums making an Veeky Forums away from Veeky Forums, expect with actual fucking mods.

That was my plan. (Inb4 i get b&)
But cant get the forum to load correctly. And cant figure out where the errors are

>>>>>>Reddit

/r/cars is literally better than this shithole, but I don't want to use reddit

Go to double chan.

Can't you make your own boards there?

I swear if this board had mods it wouldn't be that bad

If mods existed and FastestLaps didn't, this board could even be good

Find someone to help
And this could be a reality

>if

:(

Maybe one day

This is honestly the worse I've seen Veeky Forums in a long time.

True, but reddit is for faggots within their circle jerk up votes.

Actually as long as there are normies around here thinking that everything above 700kg is pigfat and anything that is not RWD is garbage, the board will never get serious.

There are some good anons here that like to actually discuss about cars and not criticize everyone car.

They think they are better than jalopnik or carthrottle or any Facebook tier bench racing groups... But they are all literally the same.

>Have no knowledge about cars
>make up their own I HAVE A FRIEND THAT...... SO ITS SHIT
>never really work on their cars
>they use /b/ tier memes and behavior

they are the boomers of Veeky Forums

I've been on Veeky Forums for a long time, but I had only started lurking Veeky Forums a couple years ago. It really is as bad as I've ever seen it. if it isn't an ___ General thread, it seems like it just kinda goes to shit. The "who has the fastest car on Veeky Forums thread was alright, but go look at it now. It's a fucking mess.

>ITT: Reddit gets triggered and tries to issue bans for me again

4chans format is a breeding ground for autistic shitlords, creating containment threads for them is key.

Not necessarily true, look at boards like /diy/, hardly any shitposting (comparatively speaking)

Guess you haven't seen the shipping container/ tiny house threads, but I do agree it's less shitty. Could have something to do with the self confidence that come with being a diy'er.
I'm convinced there's a correlation between autism and cars because this board is fucked. Two idiots just spent 4 hours trying to get the last word in that fastest car on Veeky Forums thread.

That's what I was talking about. I think you are on to something with the /diy/ just being more confident. Car culture is such a dick waving contest with numbers and times and HP/Tq... Everything is a fucking contest. There ARE people who just enjoy cars (like myself) that can see value in just about any vehicle, but that's overshadowed by people looking for worth by the measurement of their vehicular peen. Real or not.

There are gems here though. Like the superbird thread.