Are these trash?

Are these trash?
I want to get out of my auto boat sedan and get something more fun to drive and get back to manual
They are pretty much the same resale as my current car which is good because im looking at moving countries in a year or two
I just dont want to deal with my boat for that amount of time (2002 toyota Avalon)

Only downside is being FWD but im not the guy to try rip skids

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuhIMfj9950
carsales.com.au/private/details/Hyundai-Tiburon-2005/SSE-AD-4192571
carsales.com.au/private/details/Mazda-MX-6-1994/SSE-AD-3428712
carsales.com.au/private/details/Renault-Clio-2005/SSE-AD-4144174
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No ecoboost

Veeky Forums plz
I just want a fun car that cam still carry me and my /k/ related stuff

>Is this Korean car trash?

No it should be great OP, buy it for sure.

Get ecoboost

ITT design most dangerous car in world

I'll start

FWD

Hmm no ecoboost... That's a problem guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=yuhIMfj9950
Dont let Veeky Forums fool you. Throw a few hunded dollars at these and they can be really fun econoboxes. They look great and have good cargo space.

Damnit Veeky Forums

Alright, what would you recomend in Victoria Australia for around 5k thats manual, fun to drive and can carry a few rifles and a load of ammp

>What would you recommend
A rope to hang yourself for living in such a shit country

I have no idea how much these cost in Canada but maybe an Acura RSX or first generation Ford Focus

GeeTeeAru

>Australia
You know there aRe 32 answers to that question at least.

>carry a few rifles and a load of ammp
A fucking plane ticket to a freer country.

>House getting robbed
>Call police
>They say they'll be there in 10 minutes
>Call back
>Tell them you shot burglar
>10 cop cars and a heli show up before you put the phone down

great car if your a grill in HS

>5k
>manual
>fun to drive
>and can carry a few rifles and a load of ammp

Falcodore.

I already own a large v6 sedan
I know its not a good example being an avalon, but im over big heavy cars for now and want a fun manual

Final bump just for some advice
A friend of mine keeps telling me to buy a 300zx, cool cars but literally every one in my price range has been thrashed

Series 2 or 3 AU xr6 with manual, vct. Tickford IRS option (double wishbones all round). Nearly keeps up with all the v8s on the straights and fucking slays them in the corners. Series 2 and 3 had 330mm twin piston corvette brakes available as a factory option so you can find one optioned or buy the kit from PBR. Good interior with leather and shitloads of space and a bigger boot than your shitbox. Gets about 540km around town and 800km on the highway from about 60L.

Downside is they're really fucking ugly.

fair enough, I just really dont want a family car when it's just me, my girlfriend, and my guns

here's what I'm looking at
carsales.com.au/private/details/Hyundai-Tiburon-2005/SSE-AD-4192571

or
carsales.com.au/private/details/Mazda-MX-6-1994/SSE-AD-3428712

or out of left field
carsales.com.au/private/details/Renault-Clio-2005/SSE-AD-4144174

I just want to feel like a racing driver while still having a decent amount of carry space

>Are these trash?
Yes. And they're ugly as sin, what's the appeal in it to you?

I honestly dont mind the styling

buy 2010 genesis coupe

I'm Australian, and I specifically only want to spend around $5000 as I'm going to be moving to the states in about a year-18 months, I just cant be fucked with my boat for any longer

Last bump

A mate of mine has that Clio's predecessor, the 172 RS Cup. Thing's a fucking riot, but you really only buy it for the engine and chassis as the rest is shitbox-tier.

I'd probably grab the MX-6 myself because of that KL V6.