A Women's Guide To Changing A Tire

A Women's Guide To Changing A Tire

youtube.com/watch?v=Tn-Xh5ldkXw

wear something slutty and hope a guy will pull over and do it for her?

Is this constant sex innuendo and implications of girls not being able to do anything sarcasm, comedy, or actual bitterness and anger? I honestly can't tell.

>Whiny girl whines while performing a basic task
>feminism

As an engineer, I work with women who can do absolutely incredible things, create stunning parts that are way beyond the grasp of the majority of the population. The thing the best of the best have is a positive outlook - never claiming the victim card and working ceaselessly to improve themselves.

Trying not to be seen as a /pol/ leak, but immature shit like this needs to be stopped.

sarcastic comedy for most of it, It's a funny video.

>sarcastic comedy for most of it, It's a funny video.
it wasn't funny, it was try hard and pretty awful.

I will admit I drew a smile once or twice, but for the most part it was a bit uncomfortable.

The most entertaining part was that she spent all day changing a tire.

You mean femgineers, right?

>stunning parts that are way beyond the grasp of the majority of the population.

Engineering is clearly magic.

>Hey girls it's staceyfix here

As a Mercedes Mechanic, I find lug nuts especially repulsive and I just... I want to fucking kill that car.

Bolts or abandon it in a river.

She is probably even crazier than she lets on in the video.

Lug studs are primitive technology

u wot?

she put a space saver spare on a drive wheel. you never put a space saver on a drive wheel. you change out a non drive wheel and use the space saver on a non drive position.

for full time AWD. always put the space saver on a rear.

There's a reason you should only drive 50 miles on a spare, you know.

>a women's

an women's?

JUST KEK MY SHIT UP PHAM

>Is this constant sex innuendo and implications of girls not being able to do anything sarcasm, comedy, or actual bitterness and anger?

In the american workplace, lots of women will use attractiveness as part of their attributes for getting ahead of male competitors. Thus, some males have resentment about that. Due to women complaining about sexual discrimination but then they use sexiness to help get ahead as part of their hypocrisy.

So tell me. why?

>Actually using a widowmaker

It always baffles me when self described "car guys" (and "gals") don't carry a wheeljack with them. The scissorjack is flat out dangerous in most cases

>lel passive aggressive shit

unironically, just like a woman.

kek galore

this person is sexist

notice the vauge sweeping generalizations

>wheeljack

You mean a floor jack? You can`t even fit one into some tiny cars. Unless you crawl under the car you aren`t in any danger. I`ve changed engine mounts with just a scissor jack.

>You can`t even fit one into some tiny cars.
How fucking big is your wheeljack? Mine is barely a foot long, and the handle stores inside the frame. You could fit it in the frunk of a ZZW30

We get that some women can do great things, but the women we encounter on a day to day basis are either 30+ or incompetent.

Fucks up the drive axles after long distance because it's at an angle. Same thing happens if you lower your car too far.

I need to use the widow maker to raise my car high enough to get my floor jack underneath my car

this person is sexist

notice the vague sweeping generalizations

Unless you people have vws, it's not a widowmaker. These are normal, totally decent scissor jacks. This is the widowmaker.

What the fuck VW?

>A Women's Guide To Changing A Tire

>What the fuck VW?

german engineering

volkswagon properly tested it to verify it works as intended

actually i've always heard that you always want to put your space saver on the rear as you want your best wheels to be doing the steering.

I have this in my Opel, exact same design.

My sisters mini has one of those bastards. I don't think I've ever changed a tire as fast as I did on that. Scary looking shit but It held the car so I could get the one wheel off. I wouldn't dare get under it though or get in the car while supported by that jack.

The video is probably scripted by her dad

>most athletes in the US are blacks
>Haha you showed him Tyrone, you go you numidian prince

>so are most prisoners
>Wow, not cool Steven, I'm calling the cops, don't bother coming tommorow to work.

That's because you're european and you haven't seen a RWD car outside of Knight Rider LMAO.
You are correct though, you shouldn't be doing burnouts or anything, you should use the tyre only to get to the closest garage and get a new tyre.

ha, so i wasnt the only one autistic enough to get mad at this

doing those stupid poses right next to a car on a scissor jack gave me ptsd

Gave me a boner

Last time I had to change to a donut on my car I abruptly realized my lack of any jack. I used two cinderblocks and a prybar.
That being said, widow makers aren't that bad. Scissor jacks are just as good as any other, you shouldn't work under any jack, I knew a guy who got killed that way.

Only bumper jacks are on my no go list.

No. THIS is a widowmaker, but it's also pure genius.

>bumper jack

Good ’ol American engineering

>A Women’s guide To Being A Bitch

Fixd

I have this in my car and it scares me every time I use it. Any non flat surface is an absolute NOPE from me. What's a decent jack to have in my trunk anyway? I could stick in a nice 2 ton one, but they aren't exactly space efficient. And I don't want something rolling around causing mayhem.

Is that built into the side of the car?

Nope, it just goes into a hole in the sill.

I'd loose her lugnut with my tyre iron, if you know what I mean tbqhwyf.

dafuq does that have to do with anything?

I'd hold her head underwater while aggressively fingering her asshole if you catch my meaning

I'd check her oil level with my dipstick, if you apprehend my point.

a woman's*

women's is correct too. As in, "all women's guide".

People are selective with their criticism of generalizing. Generally because they're thin skinned faggots.