>mom buys brand new BMW 528i
>drives it into the fence surrounding her house the 3rd day she owns it

Why are women allowed to drive?

The middle east realized this epidemic decades ago and they are fucking cavemen

>why are women allowed to drive?
It's a fucking mystery

I blame the bmw honestly.
Im sure he throttle stuck open because bmws always break

I trust a 2016 BMW a lot more then my mother. I'm pretty sure it was the operator

top meme

There are spacy men drivers and a few good women drivers though. Women aren't good with paying attention to their surroundings or dealing with pressure. I'm pretty sure it's a biological thing. It's 1999+17, there needs to be some psycological aptitude test to prevent people like this from getting behind the wheel of a car.

>> Women aren't good with paying attention to their surroundings or dealing with pressure. I'm pretty sure it's a biological thing

This man speaks the truth. This man is your friend.

Women are statistically better driver than men.

Source: I work for an insurance company

My experience with women, such as my mom, my girlfriends, their moms, or just random bitches, is that women lack any form of spacial awareness for their surroundings.

Something could be happening 2 feet to their left side and they may not notice it until it's too late. Then they panic and make the situation 1000X worse

My aunt is a really good fucking driver. can drive very good in extreme dense traffic better than i could.
i guess there are some exceptions here

#notall

>there needs to be some psycological aptitude test
Just introduce much stricter driving education. Mandatory driving lessons, theory lectures, driving tests combining slow-speed handling and driving in traffic, a limit to the number of times you can fail the test etc.
I wouldn't even be mad about all the time this takes if it prevents Stacy from getting on the road or at least teaches her to not kill others.

As an east european I haven't personally seen terrible drivers, In fact I feel like I'm the worst one in my county, and that's despite the driving tests being piss easy. I'd probably blame it on the fact that cars are still considered "expensive" and "pointless" when you can take the bus for less. That being said, never park next to a pre-revolution soviet car or any small hatchback from pre-94, as it's almost guaranteed to be some spiteful self-entitled 60+ fuck who thinks you should be grateful for him scratching your door with his because he built the country you live in. Always pick a spot next to a newer car or a TDS sedan/wagon.

do men have more accidents than women per kilometer traveled?

In rural Denmark this is due to the fact that women will usually hit and run when possible. Also; most of the time, younger women will be driving their boyfriend's shitbox and crash it, thus fucking him with the slippery dick of insurance.

Wont work. Just like the other guy said, this is 1999+17 where everyone is a winner and if you're not its because of racism, oppression, having a vagina etc and then its not your fault and an exception will be made so your feelings dont get hurt.

Fuck the feelings of the guy in his dream car that you rear ended at a light while fixing makeup and on the phone.

>at least teaches her not to kill others
I don't think that's the problem. The majority of shitty drivers will never be good, no matter how much they practice. As mentioned here the situational awareness you need to be a good driver is something you are born with and can't be learned.

>In rural Denmark this is due to the fact that women will usually hit and run when possible
Here in USA this has happened to me twice.
Once was a neighbor lady, she knew me, knew my car, lad lived next to her for years, I WATCHED IT HAPPEN as she backed into my PARKED car and then "Oh Shit!" herself then sped away.
Police were involved, that was the final straw in her long list of hit-&-runs, her license got revoked for 6 months and she had to take remedial driving lessons. Bitch blamed ME.

Other story is too long to post, but it involved 4 cars and 2 teenage girls going to hospital with broken bones and lacerations all because a plastic-titted bimbo driving her sugar-daddy's Mercedes sped through a RED light, clipped a car causing a spin-out and the bitch kept going.
I swear the slap-on-wrist FINE she got was so light that she must've sucked every cock of every police officer, lawyer and judge on her case.

Women get into more fender benders because they've got shit spacial awareness.

Men tend too get into more fatal accidents (That probably cause more gross damage even though fatal accidents are rarer) because deep inside we're all Slavs yearning for the slick roads of mother Russia whist we listen to our Eurobeats and Hardbass.

The question is why men are allowed to drive, and it comes down to the fact that our warrior spirit is the only thing that's barely keeping the middle eastern hoards at bay.

Define "better".
When you say "statistically", what statistic do you mean?

in my country

17hour classroom course
covers
Traffic education
Basic knolwedge about traffic
People in traffic
Practice driving and driving experience
First aid
How to respond to an accident
Driving in the dark/night

then over to basic practical driving lessons.
you have two pass two mini exams with your instructor, basically drive flawlessly.
So unless you have plenty of experience he will say you're not ready to move to the next step. So 5-10 driving lessons are more realistic at this point.

Then there is 4hour safety course on track, learn to do evasive maneuvers on ice covered track while the instructor launches huge foam moose at your car.

13hour safety course on road, including long distance driving. Most of these are usually combined with the earlier lessons. So you might not need to complete the full 13 hours.

Then obviously need to do the classroom exam before you can do the practical exam.

practical exam is 60minutes, and you have to solve a basic question drawn at random before the test... could be anything from changing a fuse or testing the brakes.

At this point you've spent around 2500-3500usd on all this crap.

Last year we had 125 fatalities in traffic. population 5mill. like 3 times lower than the US.

Exactly. some guys actually enjoy driving. We like to speed, drive aggressively, showoff, do stupid things etc. While women drive obliviously from point A to point B. Men can actually drive but crash more because we do stupid shit. While women crash due to their inattentiveness and inability to control a vehicle in situations like that. I hope that makes sense

What country is this?

norway, but it should be similar in most EU countries since we all follow the same directives and laws.

norway is not an EU country but we follow most their laws due to a trade union.

women aren't the problem
your shitty and piss easy driving license is
US has twice more people dying on the road than all Europe combined

>Define "better".
Women are safer drivers and are less likely to be involved in accidents than men.
>what statistic do you mean
Risk assessments.

>Women are safer drivers and are less likely to be involved in accidents than men.

Lies

They are less likely to be involved in fatal accidents and cause less damage in dollars, but they are involved in more accidents total than men. I've seen your studies insurance jew, take your kikery elsewhere.

People make mistakes, it's a part of life. What's important is making sure those mistakes aren't fatal or cause lots of damage. Women are good at that.

So its okay that your parents dropped you out of your crib tons of times because they never dropped you down the stairs.

Shame it didn't make a big difference in the end...

perhaps because we don't drive 50hp padded rooms.

>tfw all my female friends are way better drivers than me
>tfw I still hit the garbage can when I leave the driveway sometimes

>learn to do evasive maneuvers on ice covered track while the instructor launches huge foam moose at your car.

How many points do you get for hitting the moose?

Women have more fender benders, and men have more catastrophic accidents. Like in all other areas of life, men take bigger risks, while women huddle around mediocrity.

dosen't matter, we all lose. after the course you have to watch a 30min film of russian dashcam videos of people dying because they didn't have traction.
literally every accident in that movie ended in fatalities.

that.. is the best pic I have seen today. thank you.

In a world where an ID is deemed discriminatory by Federal Courts, there is no way to make tests harder.

In America I took a 20 question test and drove an instructor up and down main street for 15 minutes to get my license. My motorcycle license was just as easy.

I think your system sounds pretty good. I know quite a few people around town that would benefit from it.

the only reason is becuse men drink and drive much more than women. Sober men>women

>implying this will ever pass in the US
Women will just whine and complain and lobby it out of existence because it disproportionately affects them.

Look at Title IX, outlawing women paying more for heath care despite using it far more than men, lowering physical requirements for military jobs, etc

Men get in more fatal accidents because they drive more than women. Accidents per mile Women are far far worse