ANOTHER VICTIM OF A WOMAN PARALLEL PARKING

THIS TIME IT'S A FERRARI

jalopnik.com/ferrari-458-speciale-mutilated-in-front-of-children-at-1784921805?rev=1470505440536&utm_campaign=socialflow_jalopnik_facebook&utm_source=jalopnik_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Notice there was a perfectly capable man in the car as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Diamond Dozen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And nothing of value was lost.

nice meme

>t. assmad poorfag who will never own a ferrari

It's just a 458. It's expensive but it's not that exciting or rare

458s are great cars but they're a diamond dozen, it wouldn't be a tough fix either, $15k damage tops

A dime a dozen, assbone

it might not be an expensive fix but speciales are rare and valuable

For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.

So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.

I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the fax, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.

Same thing for all intensive purposes

Not really, they made over 1500 and there was no limit to the production, same with the Scud. Only the Challenge Stradales were actually limited production for the V8 cars.

>jalopnik

thanks doc

I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.

So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.

I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the fax, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.

Poor merc :/

>not even a dent
that will buff out.

>diamond dozen

>

>Jalopshit

Clickbait garbage at its finest.

>he called out my fuck up, better say hes from le reddit!

dumbass

Top laff, I literally know the guy who owns the 458. He's a regular at the Zilli store in Tysons.

Here's his car in pre-fucked condition

>not understanding
This is why he says you're from reddit. Because you are

Holy shit youre new

>reddit
>weaboo image
>fucking up a phrase
>samefagging

Goddamn this thread went full autism in no time.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Diamond Dozen
>How autists say "dime a dozen"

For once urban shitonary got it right.

>female driver

found the problem senpai

>not understanding
wew

Oh boohoo my 458 is #RARE cuz it got stripes on it!!!

35 extra horsepower
active aero
revised electronic aids

but yeah this guy probably made money on this accident from all the attention it got

>my car got hit by a woman, give me $10k more to own this speciale car

needs a fender, hood and headlight assembly at a minimum. you're looking at 20K minimum

how does a fender, hood and headlight assembly cost 20k?

do the chinese not make replacement parts to undercut these italian jews?

And then you're trying to resell your Ferrari and realize it's lost half its value because you've jewed out and installed Chinese garbage replacement parts if they even exist.

>ding dong the witch is dead
rekt muscle car celebration thread

>These pictures

God damn, I love modern cars.

Why the fuck are you so butt flustered about cars that have been built by the tens of thousands every single year? One crashed muscle car more or less won't make a difference.

6 months later your headlight is clouded over because the Chinese skimped and used non-uv stabilized plastic.

> diamond dozen
> wouldn't be a tough fix either
> $15k damage tops

How have you survived this long ?

>boomers getting what they deserve

don't see a problem

Fucking Trailer park boys

The fuck

"intents and puproses"

is that Frosty

>> diamond dozen

Stop falling for that.

It's a Corvette.

Love how Yaris looks shocked! hahaha

It looks like its in love

Like pottery.

Ferrari is a hat and perfume company. If it doesn't have a gated manual transmission it's shit.

Frig off, Ricky

Gated manuals are teenager bait, nobody that's ever tried to drive one quickly has any love for the idea. It's for guys who want to brag about how each shift is 'purposeful' or some other drivel. One step above #stance

No wonder Veeky Forums is such shit lately, it's full of newfags.

Try lurking moar before posting you idiots

>6 months later your headlight is clouded over because the Chinese skimped and used non-uv stabilized plastic.

Yup, I've seen many headlights that were no longer crystal clear due to their owners going to a non-dealer shop that didn't bother to check if their chinese parts sources were good or not. There are good chinese plastics and there are bad ones too. So they'd install lenses, bezels, or coverings.from the bad sources since it was cheaper and thus more profit in re-selling the part to the customer.

Some of the lens bezels are truly atrocious. There's one that not only turned cloudy, but it went nearly opapque milky as the sun was totally killing the plastic.

Way to miss the satire, genius.

why do old muscle do that ? wrap itself around completely when they crash

designed for form and not function.

only a fool would believe that.

its that all-steel construction. unlike today where half the cars are made of plastic and crumple zones. metal just bends; and theres a lot of it.

because scrapyards are a thing and modern reproductions need to meet minimal 21st century road compliances.

you cant replace them
>inb4 some snotty remark regarding performance and boomers

I go to this meet every weekend

Except the time that this happened. Wish I had gotten up earlier to make it.