youtube.com/watch?v=0S7MVO02D_o

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI's August update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51154?_ga=1.139137075.1275968002.1463817636_ga=1.110236805.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.4 on September 27th
youtu.be/8JPfQb549Eo
Preliminary Patch Notes: sqex.to/2V5

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/gGK2VYhe

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Justice Monsters V
youtube.com/watch?v=iZ785B_u6lc

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous:

first for /left/

/LEFT SIDE/

>not going around the secret path that will lead you to 5 Star Quartz

Of course the phase where I keep getting Gigantuars has to be this one.
Of course they drop fucking White Orbs.

THE DINGLEBERRY'S KNIFE IS POINTING LEFT

RIGHTFAG TEARS IMMINENT

The /left/ is the way of the Heretic and the Unclean

Leave humanity behind with the /left/ side

i certainly hope no one itt showers regularly like some kind of normie

Pictures are inverted you cuck!

>Caring about left or right
>When we could be discussing how cute Krile is

Miqo'te is for _________

Ah but see it's actually a picture

of a mirror

>Exdeath holding Krile facing /left/wards
What now /right/ fags?

The Goddess walks the /right/ path.

Hi Curty

And 90% of the thread just converted to left.

false flag!

Look at these heathens who /left/ the true path.
All they will get is /left/ behind.

Did someone actually get 6* Awakening Materials?

As if we needed more proof that /left/ path is best path.

They're not til the 30th.

But it looks like we're getting more than just lightning. Maybe even all of them.

>first maze run
>go left
>AREA CLEARED

>2nd
>go right
>AREA CLEARED

Clearly all you faggots are wrong. The only correct thing to do is to uninstall this fucking game ;_;

>maintenance for XIV
>forgot to position myself in the housing district for apartments
Fucking A

Good times though with the RK & BE events.

it's true. do it fgt

left

>Terra #4

4 Ultimas might be cool, I guess

>no hope left

left has no Hope, again proving superior. is there nothing /left/ can't do?

Where am I going to 25 more mythril to pull on JP Fest 1 Banner?

Also how hard are the FFIII mote dungeons for Onion?

/left/ can't bring ed's mom back to life

Pull on banner 4, not 1. And with the half stamina costs in the realm dungeons you should have an easy time getting mythril if you're just starting like m, anyway.

Maranda Coast still the best place to farm Ice Megacrysts?

>tfw left, right, middle, it doesn't matter
>always a metal gigantuar behind the first or second door

Fake AND gay.

Here's the original

Anyone else messing with FP teams? I like these guys, but they're fucked in Dirnado second half.

>it doesn't matter
HA

I bet you're a /left/fag.

Where the FUCK did you find a FP friend to bring?

shooped, i can tell from the pixels and having seen quite a few shoops in my time

legit

The first time I went /left/, I lost my job.
The second time I went /left/, my cat died.
The third time I went /left/, I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.

My life would be in a better place if only I'd gone /right/.

Mourn me not, I go to meet my oblivion on the /left/.

Tyro's OSB and OK's Armor are tempting though considering I already have their BSBs. What's worth pulling on banner 4?

Do you mean me?

Because it is genuinely god damn weird to see someone put dragon-waifu as their Leader. I think I saw ONE King Giott during week 1, but I've never seen a FP unit leader since.

Did you count how many units in the screenshot?

user...
That's the home screen orientation of your currently selected party, not a friend unit.

Aeons have their own stats, which you can raise via some ultra-grindy item hunting.

They don't depend on Yuna at all.

Unfortunately, I got no friends with an FP leader so I just go in without a 6th unit if I want to do it legit.

>What's worth pulling on banner 4?
All three OSBs are good (Orlandu's in particular).
There's also Eiko's great BSB, Alphinaud's EnWind BSB which is honestly pretty fucking insane, probably the best mage BSB in the game because of its really high damage and extremely useful commands.
The other stuff isn't ridiculous like that, but it's all gold.

Actually, both are true.

Yuna's stats directly impact the stats of aeon's until she caps out, but you can increase them far (far) beyond that with items.

Equipment counts IIRC

muscle yuna supremacy

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

but vayne solidor went right

He did choose right, by never touching BE in his life.

Does vaynefag even play BE

I'll bet he is, but casually to build up a massive lapis and ticket store just like he's been doing with RK.

BE is trash.
Signifigantly shittier rates, shittier grind, roll for nostalgia, massive gaps between characters and no way to make up for it so no easy way to make a party of favorites and still play successfully, a metric fuckton of donuts, horrible art style, and imo worse battle system although I suppose that's just an opinion.
Also the True Hero isn't in it, and probably never will be.
I'd be playing it just to stockpile lapis and mats but I honestly think that BE is going to die in the West before the True Hero gets in. Someone feel free to try and convince me I'm wrong, but they have a lot of XII characters to get through and a fuckload of donuts before he would come close.

What will you be doing first tomorrow /xivg/?

And worse powercreep, I forgot that one.

>/xivg/
This is /mbgg/ though

>Vayneshitter calling something trash
There's that gif of sides leaving the galaxy, I'd use it if I had it

Fugg this isnt /xivg/

But we aren't jerking off to schoolgirls and telling everyone to fuck off an make their own general though

I agree that the power creep CAN be worse in BE since it's pretty much designed to have power creep, but the buffs that older characters get really outweigh that.
Most of the characters that get left behind by powercreep weren't that good to begin with, and if they were than it's likely that they're in line for a buff themselves (like Vaan for example).

Welcome to /leftg/

The powercreep just enhances other issues, mostly the awful grind and huge distance between characters. In RK there are ways to make even the cores at least viable, but in BE the shit-tier units are forever shit and decent units are locked behind a gacha with awful rates, and because of the powercreep it just gets worse.
The powercreep is also alarmingly fast in BE. Mobile gacha games are designed around powercreep, but in general the faster it is the worse it is for the game ime.

>Shittier rates
5* rates are low, but when you get a rainbow crystal, the odds of getting an actual good unit are really good. Add in half priced daily rolls and the rates aren't nearly as painful.

>Shittier grind
Different strokes for different folks. 90% of that can be macro'd anyways and the stuff that can't isn't nearly as awful as stuff like in korean mmos.

>massive gaps between characters and no way to make up for it
What?

>so no easy way to make a party of favorites and still play successfully
My current party is full of favorites and I'm still doing well. More of my favorites come down the line and they're all good or at least usable.

>a metric fuckton of donuts
1. Stop counting friend units
2. Aside from BF ports, I don't see much of an issue here since they never really outclass many FF characters anyways and it's nice having fresh blood.

>horrible art style
Hit and miss. Same with RK really.

>imo worse battle system although I suppose that's just an opinion
A bad opinion at that. Don't get me wrong, I like ATB, but it doesn't work for a phone game. Especially something like RK where s/l is a big part of clearing the hardest stuff for most people.

Now that really isn't true.
Yes, newer units are going to be better, but it's easier to buff older units into usability than it is in RK and plenty of units available right now are still very much usable 6 months down the line.
And it's hardly like missing out on stuff like Lightning is going to make content impossible.

The creep in BE seems faster in Global since we're on catchup. Compared to Brave Frontier the creep is incredibly reasonable, so at least they're learning.

>The creep in BE seems faster in Global since we're on catchup
There hasn't even been any real power creep in Global yet, what are you talking about?
The closest thing to it is Lightning, and she doesn't even have her 6* yet.

>And it's hardly like missing out on stuff like Lightning is going to make content impossible
In JP these days it kinda does. Maybe not Lightning specifically but good 6*s are definitely needed.

Go to the left because you have no rights!

Kupo.

I actually like the fact that we're power creeping at an increased rate.
It makes holding on to tickets and lapis easier knowing that better units are always around the corner as long as you can clear new content with your current crew with relative ease.
As with all gacha games, the longer you hold on to resources, the more they are worth.

who /waiting for nrg replenishment to do more fucking maze/ here

Even when she does, it's not nearly as drastic as people pretend it is.
Yes, Lightning is distinctly going to be the best physical unit for a time (barring them not bulk releasing other units being able to hit 6* with this update), but it's not a game breaking power difference.

And even my casual self has numerous 6* capable units where they're still at least usable, if not top tier like the newer and fresher units are.

>Maybe not Lightning specifically but good 6*s are definitely needed
You mean like Cecil, Exdeath, CoD that you can roll without much difficulty? Or are you talking about 4* characters, most of which come out with their 6* already avalaible? user you can see the powercreep isnt that much of an issue even in JP

>the odds of getting an actual good unit are really good.
Wrong.

No thanks. I'm too busy seeking my moral center

You have much higher odds of pulling a base 5* from a rainbow than a base 3*.

When they add in more base 5*s, maybe. Right now it's only because of the rate-up, but after this banner ends we'll all see what a load of shit that is.

People weren't pulling Lightning all the damn time from rainbows after her banner ended in JP, you know.

I just noticed that the Mobius event is STILL on in RK.
Do collabs always last this long?

It's actually just there in case you forgot to redeem your rewards, you can't play the event anymore.

Ace joins Dissidia Arcade.

>guy on reddit spends $500
>still doesn't get Lightning

holy shit

>Rates
If you can tolerate it then you can tolerate it, but the rates are significantly worse than RK and the fact that these rates are for the characters themselves and not just gear is what really kills it for me. Rolling for nostalgia absolutely kills mobile games for me, and when the rates are as bad as in BE it just makes it worse.

>Grind
>Having to macro a grind
You're being polite and don't really deserve a "thanks for proving my point", but the fact that macroing a mobile game is viewed as normal and helpful to the gameplay exemplifies how bad the grind is.

>Character gaps
The power gaps between characters with 5* forms and those lower is significant, and the powergap between 6* characters and anything lower is even more so.

>No easy way for party of favorites
If you can manage it then I'm happy for you, but with harder content coming in the future it's going to be increasingly difficult to keep everyone in unless gumi also likes your favorites. It's pretty tame in global now I'll admit, even if your favorites were shitter donuts you could clear most of the content.

>Donuts
Technically this is an opinion but that many donuts in a game that's supposed to be a FF spin off and not a separate title like KH or something really grinds my gears. I play spin-offs for nostalgia and a FF game for FF, not for new characters (especially when their characterization is just a few lines of text). Yes their main gameplay purpose is to shit up and fill out the unit pool and not to take the spotlight away from the actual characters, but there's so goddamned many of them that they're impossible to ignore.

>Artstyle
This is also technically an opinion but metric fuck if you really enjoy BE's art please never design anything graphically for the rest of your life.

>S/l
Not so much nowadays, as bosses stopped opening with hard moves a while ago.
I suppose if you enjoy BE's battle system that's your opinion, and not a bad one; It's just not for me.

Only the shop that came with the collab is still open. Those stay for an extra week or so after their events are over.

We saw all those Youtube videos of japs doing the exact same thing, what did you think would happen?

ded general, ded fantasy

which is why it's fortunate that many good 6*s are base 3*, making them really easy to get. On top of that they handed out one of the best supports and one of the best healers in the game just by grinding a stage that can be soloed by a good friend unit.

>and the powergap between 6* characters and anything lower is even more so
You should probably not use the word "anything" there desu, Agrias is better than Lasswell or Dark Cecil.

I don't have a slowpoke on my phone can someone post one in reply to this?

I literally just missed that shit. I have no interest in XIV or anything, but it would have been nice to get a good start on the game with Y'shtola.

I'm guessing that user is posting that Ace only just got added to the game now, I'm pretty sure when we heard about it before it was just an announcement that he was coming.

Which of these 5 Dooms fights is the hardest? Ultima Weapon was kind of a joke considering he's supposed to be a U+.

Correct, there was a stream showing his gameplay just now. The update also adds a bunch of balance tweaks to other characters.

got your back m8

Are the rates in record keeper this good or have I just gotten real lucky? I rolled no more than 20 mithril and got two 5* already, and luckily for characters I really like too

Danke bruh.