What do you think about driving alone? do you think other people on the road think you are a loser?

what do you think about driving alone? do you think other people on the road think you are a loser?

Yes. I make it a point to watch for other people driving alone, then thinking really hard about how they're sad perma-virgin losers who can't even go driving with another person in the car.

>Who gives a flying fuck

>being this self concious
lmao just end it lad

>not having ecoboost to keep you company

>wanting somebody else in your car

have you been diagnosed with any mental illnesses

Just put a hologram in your passenger seat.

Welcome to my life since i was a little kid

>used to drive around randomly
>???
Nobody was around because countryside

good times i love driving alone its chill.

Put your waifu in the passenger seat, problem solved.

A Chinese heads up display hacked to project a person's profile in the window.

You're brilliant!

>driving with other people

Why the fuck would I want another 100+ lbs of non-working weight?

Yes.

I think about it every time I'm listening to music, whatever I want, as loud as I want.

I think about it when I cut corners and accelerate fast because I feel like it.

Most of all I think about it when I'm driving in the evening and the long orange shadows trace across the winding road as I contemplate the fact that, right now, I can take this car and drive wherever I want for as long as I feel.

Oh no, wait, being along is the best part of all those things you self-conscious faggot. Sell your car and take a bus if you want company.

OP you should keep a mannequin in the passenger seat. Not only will it help with people calling you a loser, but it will serve as an theft deterrent too. Dress it in KKK robes for maximum effect.

I've literally never thought about it once. Jesus dude you're gonna be alright. Things may suck now but you can improve them. Get fit and put yourself out there. Finish school and find a job. I believe you can be happy man

use to drive alone on scenic weekend trips all the time. drove all the way to bathurst from sydney in my corolla to drive around the track and then drove home.

then i bought a motorcycle and it feels more normal. nobody questions a motorcyclist going solo.

>tfw you don't have enough friends to fill your car up for trips
>tfw you drive a Miata

You shouldn't care OP, I've found passengers to be a total pain especially if their a girl. Complaining from I've got a shit taste in music, or you drive too aggressively/quickly or what the fuck is that strong smell (Black Ice)

Your better off on your own driving around how you want to, if you really want to cruise around and talk to people buy a 2way/cb radio

>Used to drive around alone all the time in my little 1986 Corolla Twin Cam
>Got a girlfriend
>Can't drive around alone anymore
>All I want to do is go for a drive alone, nothing better than a drive on a solitary windy road with the window down

Driving alone is superior actually. No heatenings over your awkward music taste, and you can freely pick your nose.

>tfw i'm faggot

You should try it, it would balance out your 400 lbs of virgin ass so you can turn right without your faggot ass civic rolling rolling over.

>not establishing dominance when with passengers

>do you think other people on the road think you are a loser?
god, what's going on in your complexed heads you r9k fucks or however you call yourselves
like, who the fuck would care if someone's alone in his car
you people are so fucked up it's beyond repair

I prefer driving alone.

Since I'm alone 99% of the time when I have a passenger I end up getting self concious and driving like a tard.

>I don't like this song
>it's too windy, hot/cold, noisy close the windows and turn on the AC/heat
>extra weight
>distraction from actual driving
>footprints, handprints and face prints on glass and dash
>make up stains
>trash left over
>airflow from vents fucked
>radio settings fucked
>always driving somewhere and not just for the sake of driving

Yeah fuck all of that

I just think about racing.

>driving around with a girl
>"you're going too fast user"
>"you can't take a corner that fast"
>"if you go any faster I'll pull the handbrake"
>"let me pick the music"
Why the fuck would you want to drive around with a roastie? All they do is Whinge and play shit music. If you have decent friends they'll have their own cars theyll want to drive rather than sponge rides off you.

this

>I wanna listen to Fetty Rap!
lol fuck no bitch, here comes the CCR. I'm not a nigger nor a wigger

Absolutely fucking this. I even hate when my GF complains...bla bla shit. I mean STFU bitch. My car my rules.

>Bought a light blue metallic Miata
>No cute girl witch long hair to drive around
>Only passengers are my fat friends
I wonder sometimes how gay I look.

I made a spotify Playlist specifically for the occasion of driving alone.
Shit is cash man. there is nothing more comfy on this earth than driving alone

Also
>caring that people will think you're a loser
This site is for 18+ only

share the playlist you doublenigger

Mate, driving alone is great. Beats driving with passengers in your car, unless you have good friends you really like to interact with while you're behind the wheel. Other than that, driving alone feels good, especially when it's your dream car you're driving.

also like to add if you really give a shit about what other people think, you need to work on that.

you know that most people drive alone right ?
that why there is carpooling lane etc

yeah, start with killing yourself