CWD

Canada's Worst Driver thread?
>Canada's Worst Driver thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=15igBGaQ4UQ

Does your country have a version of this show? Special mention to this cunt from my hometown:
youtube.com/watch?v=Lmq5_2NUZVg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6S6GNzVJ1VU
youtube.com/watch?v=WDSncqMPuEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=6S6GNzVJ1VU

meanwhile in Vancouver...

>sholom

Pretty sure they used to be American, Australian, and British versions of the show as well, but they only lasted a handful of seasons

Canada's Worst Driver is the original and it's also the best which is why it lasted so long

wtf

chinese hit and run i'm guessing
canada is getting fucked by chinese

Watching Canada's Worst Driver Ever right now

Bump

Well big uses its not surprising that most people on Veeky Forums aren't interested in a show a out driving when most of them are bus riding bench racers that spend their days shitposting

I'm interested, it's just a pain to post since they keep banning my IPs for some reason.
But I'm lurkin

>these people manage to get a license
>all those threads complaining about failing a license test

It really makes you think, doesn't it?

Lel get a pass

We should stream episodes of this once a week or something

I remember a few seasons ago there was a chick that basically admitted to sleeping with her driving instructor to get her license

A lot of shady registries will basically give your license without even doing a driving test. Somebody can get off the plane from India pay $300 and be driving the same day.

>Canada's Worst Driver thread?
Are all seasons good? Where's a good place to get the episodes? Or does it have to be youtube? I prefer to watch downloaded versions on a non-streaming device which has no connection to the internet.

They all range from above average to pretty damn good

Sadly it's hard to find episodes, YouTube really is your best bet

lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=WDSncqMPuEU

My older sister got her license, yet hit a curb couldn't parallel park on the test. Apparently scratched hubcaps and lacking spatial awareness aren't a big deal anymore.

I failed twice for speeding five over and not coming to a complete stop at an empty intersection in broad daylight

lawfags i swear to god

>Failing
Lol, i got 92/100 my mistakes where missing to check my blind spot once , changing lanes too slow twice, and not accelerating fast enough on the highway 5 times.

The last one i blame on my toyota yaris with a driving school board on top so it couldn't accelerate for shit. I floored it on the entrance ramp and it just wouldn't hit 100 before the lane ended.

Jesus fuck stopping right on the highway. How is she not dead?

In murika, we emphasize being a good christian more than being a good driver.

Jesus said that thou shalt follow the law of the land. Don't mess with jesus.

>fuck stopping right on the highway. How is she not dead?

While not as bad, I saw someone miss the offramp, so they pulled over to the shoulder and started to reverse on the shoulder.to get back to the offramp It was a wide shoulder, but everyone on the freeway pretty much was too scared and avoided the right lane next to the shoulder and went to the leftmost lane. A few daring drivers still used the right lane next to the people going in reverse. That caused the traffic slowdown.

Moral: it's okay to reverse on the freeway shoulder if you miss the offramp as long as there is no police (aka, it's okay to shoplift if you don't get caught).

Bump

i love this thread

Holy shit

LEL
Vancouverite here
Heard about this one on the radio.

Rich Asians come over here en masse and buy their 16 year old kids lambos

The amount of absolute imbiciles on our roads is astronomical.

I've worked driving jobs on Edmonton, Whitehorse, Calgary and moose jaw and nothing compares to Vancouver's drivers

thank goodness im all the way on the other end

Amerifag here, recently took a road trip few weeks ago from Chicago to Alaska.

Canada is beautiful but fuck why do all your drivers do 10-15km/h under the limit on all the fucking highways

cruis'n easy, baby

hahah yeah thank goodness that you, some random person, lives somewhere random. Cool blogpost.

>why do ALL your drivers etc...
They don't. I saw at least one person speeding today, so that sentence is incorrect.

Everyone does 20km/h over in Ontario

>Video of one of the worst parking jobs in human history has helped police nab a teenage driver suspected in a Vancouver hit and run accident.

>On June 16, Vancouver police were called to an accident on West 36th Avenue, between Granville and Oak Streets.

>VPD spokesperson Const. Brian Montague says a white Porsche Cayenne SUV had struck a parked vehicle and fled the scene.

>“We didn’t have a whole lot to go on in the hit-and-run investigation … but a few days later we received a video which really helped us connect the dots,” he said.

We should watch episodes of this every night on Watch2Gether. /pol/ has been streaming Cops together lately and it's been tons of fun

second

Not as entertaining as Canada Worst Handyman desu

Yes, we call it the morning commute.

When's the new series on?

If you want to know how all Montrealers drive, just look at Afiya.

Lel

Pls no kill

wtf I hate Canada now

USA tried to turn it into a game show, which is why theirs failed so hard

Also, that show always pissed me off, they bought a LOT of really nice cars, just to get ruined, including all Porsches, a Rolls Royce, and a brand new Dodge Charger/Camaro every year, and dozens of other interesting old cars. Pretty sure they had a G-Wagon get it's transmission demolished by some 'hardcore punk' faggot too.

Bruh, couldn't hit 70 to enter the "highway" fast enough... but instructor gave me a pass anyway because he had so much fun being in my RHD 5-Speed manual, Jap-Mobile.

I also did a U-Turn instead of a 3-Point turn, and he almost cried laughing.

>Confirmed

What the fuck is that dude talking about... 1 out of 100 people drive under the limit where I am in Onterrible. Everyone else does 10-30km/h over the limit.

This show is fucking amazing, too bad the American version is such an abortion.

>chicago to alaska
>being in ontario

Praries are huge senpai, no one is in a rush because everything takes hours

I like how they play the jewy music every time the jew comes on.

No way that would fly in the states. There'd be a jew riot, jews would form, "Jew Feelings Matter," the president would have to make a statement, probably christmas would be taken away finally and we'd all have to do Hanukkah as punishment.

>why do all your drivers do 10-15km/h under the limit on all the fucking highways

Well, most people are selfish assholes and give zero fucks about the traffic behind them. Then you've always got Mr. I can go 1km/h over the limit in the left lane all day, just cocking over the program for everybody.

Some times you got traffic in the right doing 130 and a nice convoy doing 150+ in the left, which is nice but rare. Usually it takes tailgating and high beam/lightbar flashing to get people out of the way.

>No way that would fly in the states. There'd be a jew riot, jews would form, "Jew Feelings Matter,"

Our local airport had christmas decor for the holiday season and a jewish temple rabbi filed religious discrimination charges. So that pitted federal discrimination lawyers against our state and local government, thus raising costs for everyone due to jews using the laws just like Black Lives Matter. As a result, the airport decided to not have any christmas decor of any kind due to the jewish lawsuit that the state, county, and local governments discriminated against jews by putting up christmas decor at public expense.

Do you happen to live in Toronto? I saw a honda Kie truck the other day at STC, i have a picture of it on my phone.

Also no, the teachers at port union are dead inside. They really don't care about anything.

Nope, but the truck used to be owned by someone in Toronto 3 or 4 years ago.

Upload picture of said truck.

The G test in Guelph only gets you to drive on the "Hanlon" which has a 70km/h limit, otherwise I would have had to borrow someone else vehicle.

They would definitely go "oy very shut it down"

It pisses me off.

I just got back from a trip to the USA where you have glorious 80 MPH speed limits, those same roads in Canada have a 55 MPH speed limit.

Your speed limits are generally 10 - 30 MPH higher than what we have.

Kid is trying to hide the damaged car quickly.

No wonder American's don't like small displacement motorcycles... 80mph speed limit sounds wicked, but also explains the huge giant pileup accidents they have.

I'm right outside Vancouver and everyone here does 10-20kmh over in the city and 20-30 over on the highway. What part of Canada had the slow drivers? Prairies maybe?

I drive up to Vancouver BC from the USA quite often. One day, I was in line for a cup of coffee and I started chatting with a Vancouver cop who had spotted me as a USAian. Friendly guy. I told him that it was a nice city, lots of sights to see. And driving on the other side of the road was pretty easy to get used to.

Took him about 10 seconds to realize I was kidding.

>Shalom

And to think that amerifats and canatards drive in dumbass piece of shit mode (autotragic) and still can't do it...

I was just driving in my objectively better but not as cool car, looking for parking and saw this

HAD to stop and take a picture.

They're good little trucks if you use them right.

Good luck efficiently loading yard waste and dumping it like this in a regular truck.... I can make 2 loads faster than a normal truck could do 1.

God, these look like fun to bomb around in downtown Vancouver at 3 in the morning

Nah, they're really not that great.

We owned a bunch in Pakistan, not Honda's but Suzuki ravis. I guess they're fine for what they are, 3 cylinder two strokes with a manual and rwd, tiny trucks. But at the end of it we had to grey import some ford trucks from somewhere. The kie trucks just couldn't do what the bigger ones could.

The only reason most people own kei cars there is because normal cars use too much gas and the streets are so fucking crowded you cant maneuver for shit.

That said, their light weight and simple design made repairs SO easy.

We also owned some helix's, helices? They where a good middle ground, not as tough as the bigger trucks, but not as flimsy as the ravis.

chinese people #1 driver

Hey man how do you insure RHD in Ontario? I thought it was a massive pain in the ass.

They stopped destroying old cars in CWD and stuck to trashing new cars