google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

I WANT AN S1000RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

dope dubs

Less shitposting, more bikes and bike related discussion.

>"hey vale, hows the championship going?"

>LAAAAALAAAALAAA I CANT HEAR UUU

>"is it true that marquez rekt ur shit last race and had over 20 seconds lead on you"

>NOOOO LALLALALALALA CANT HEAR YOU

good job remembering your image this time!!

what does the 46 stand for? are those his championship points?

I like my Honda CBR500r.

so much salt! :D

cute scoot

Honda you say?

I've always wondered what those things on the back are for.

do you live in europe? im also going to buy one soon, its the max HP bike i can ride with my current license, and ill finally get rid of my 125 shit moped. bike looks good but i will get a different exhaust and short tail for sure

It's happening

Old H2 is best H2

This, I like this

i might be wrong but in europe if you want to legally carry a second passenger, there has to be something to hold on to (even though nobody uses that and holds on to the rider).

my riding school has a cb500f and they also had that, sometimes when pulling the bikes out of tight garages its also useful

>he does it for free

I live in Florida, m8. It's a extremelly fun, bike. I will probably sell it when I go into the Coast Guard though to get something I can get for highways and faster speeds. It gets up to a max of 110. Handles extremelly well. No health problems.

>becoming a welfare queen
Please leave

reminder that honda a shit

110mph? thats still enough for me. i need to wait 2 years to upgrade my license and then i can ride anything unrestricted.

what bike did you have in mind? 600cc sport?

I worked enough for the public as an EMT. 1v1 me.

Love that light

>tfw no NX

>mfw marquez will win this championship, and strip rossi of his reconds
Yamaha fags cant handle it

Yea, probably. Nothing too insane. Just a little upgrade. Riding in Florida has taught me a lot about riding. Folks are crazy down here. Like they will purposely aim to run you off the road. I work in a level 2 trauma center too and I see motorcyclist come in as traumas all the time. Please wear your helmet.

Just a shit Van Van

So you're joining the most useless branch for free taxpayer money. Gotcha

>reconds
lol honda retard

They'll pay for my next level of college too. Thanks for your hard earned money. Very kind of you.

oh shit. i dont think i could handle that if i constantly saw dying motorcyclists. a friend of mine recently did an internship in a clinic with a prominent trauma surgeon, 4 months later he sold his bike and stopped riding because of the shit he has seen

>caring about motogp

lmao

Only 110? I figured it would be more. My vtx goes faster than that. Although I'm sure you get up to speed a bit faster lol.

>rossiposter this butthurt

>I can't make it own my own so I need govt assistance.
That's what I read. Are you a nigger?

>also
Assuming I'm a murican. Oh m8

Yea, you see some crazy shit. Worse I saw was a guy split down the middle up to his chest.

Yup, just 110. But it's a good beginner bike. I'd recommend it for anyone starting out. I've only operated dirt bikes till I decided to go street.

retry

also, i've fucked around with different mounting points
>unsprung weight is definitely not a meme

>Surgeon sees lots of people needing surgery

He would probably turn gay if he was a gynaecologist.

You see some hell working OB/GYN. Woman are nasty.

noice

its not the injuries that get to you, but the people

he told me a story about some kid who lost both his parents, lived in a foster home his entire life, saved up to buy a bike because it was his dream, then got run over by a truck and is paralyzed head down. that was the point where he just didnt want to end up like that and sold his bike

Where's the gas tank?

You seem mad

he didn't want to end up as someone who lived in a foster home his entire life?

Then why do you care? Oh wait, you're mad.

this thread is living proof that bikers are the most toxic asshats on this planet

GAS THE CAGERS ROAD WAR NOW

right next front cylinder

Mad I'm not joining the burger military, or mad I'm not a wlrafe craving nigger?

Nice angel

I worked with some of the guys from their special ops. Pretty chill guys. I like the small boats they use down off the keys

kek
i'd like to thank SVfag for teaching me the proper technique

Can someone PLEASE tell me the model or name of this Honda?

Cbshithundred

ducati f150 XL

Under the engine

Really looking forward to the Coast Guard. I always wanted to be in the military, but I promised my parents to finish my associates. So I finally finished it, paid for it out of pocket, got certified EMT, and now feel it's time to join. Before I get too old atleast.

on the bottom. all that weight down there must have made it fun to ride...

Looks like it isnt so pretty after all,fuck

Is that a FAL?

Hold on a sec,it is a cb100 but is not exactly the same model as . What model is it? like,the actual model

Nothing wrong with that man. What jobs are you looking at?

I'm also military, allah willing I hope to wipe out on my bike on the ride to work and get nmedical retiirement so I can be a real welfare queen guy like civilians with """disability""" payments.

That gixxer is my magic ticket out of this shithole.

Health Service or Maritime Enforcement.

Want to finish my Bachelors and go to OCS to do aviation though as an end point. But yah never know.

quick question
should i ever want to do some editing, would i be better off editing, then converting or doing it all on premiere and then compressing

Pic related is going to be my first bike,going to get it first of the next month,thoughts?

Uscg helo pilots are a special kinda folk. Especially the rescue guys. Fuck flying in that weather. Bad ass' fo sho

Once you have some time under your belt it ain't so difficult

Have fun! Wear a helmet!

Sure

Great design,cant go wrong with bajaj bikes.
Titan

>kek

fucking honda riders man

I mean, it is a motorcycle. It's just a motortrike, not a motorbike.

why avi? use h264 or better yet, megui and x264

>wind in your face.

but he has a big ass wind screen.

I have no idea
You're way over my head

Windshields are nice on road trips

try using h264, it will produce smaller files than avi

u r al cuks

Marquez will win out the season

Adding the third wheel makes it more like a car than a motorbike

3 D A Y S
D