Should I be worried my tires look like this on the edge?

Should I be worried my tires look like this on the edge?

nice chickenstrips faggot

Not sure what you're referring to buy thanks bro

>on the edge
Confirmed don't know shit about cars detected.
Also yes you should be worried

If it isn't the outer edge what else would you call it

>Michelin

Na m8. Thats pretty typical.

It's called the shoulder you no cars autismo

replace your inner or outer tie rod

then buy new tires

its a term used by nomotorcycle owners like to use when they see a un-used part of a tire

if its fwd its normal on the front wheels

No tire wear is normal.

wat

I meant uneven tire wear

To much positive camber just go get an alignment

an alighnmet wont fix an already uneven tire. you sound like every woman that comes into my shop to get alighnmetsn and their tires are already fucked. like if they get one their tires are going to grow back tread or something

Or just launching your car hard when you're turning.

yeah true he should just get new tire and forget it

For a tire thats almost worn out thats normal. You'll eventually need an alignment but its not going to destroy another set of tires. FWD is also known to be pretty hard on the front tires edges anyway. When you get another set of tires just rotate more frequently and you'll get better wear out of them.

I rotate them every 5-10k miles typically. So every oil change or every other depending on weather/time. Every tire has been on each corner of the vehicle at least once already. There's still a few thousand miles left on these thankfully though.

You should rotate them front to back every oil change.

id be more worried about that wheel gap

I tried doing this but it looked weird, my friend told me that you can't switch 295s and 245s. No idea what he was saying but I put them back anyway.

wait so you have different size front and rear tires and you rotated them from front to back?

You drive hard son?

Do you do a lot of city driving or hard cornering? Because that will wear the outside edge if you're not running enough camber.

If not that you have an alignment issue or two. Probably too much toe in.

That means they are staggered you stupid fuck you can't rotate them