Cone fag thread. I got third place in street class

Cone fag thread. I got third place in street class.

>BRZ
spoiled brat

I'm 25 and I pay for it myself. I have only put good tires on and a swaybar someone gave me for free when he decided to sell his car to get a lotus.

>Beaten by a 29 year old shitbox

>get up super early to go
>stand around until 11 because of timing system problems
>nobody to talk to because everyone is a chink engineering student
>get sunburned to shit
>end up with three runs because everyone drives slow as shit
fuck that gay shit op, not even worth it.

He designed the course, has tons of experience and is our regional chairman. Notice the 29yo shitbox btfo the whole competition besides the focus rs and the shitbox got btfo by me also. Not to mention he has that car in great shape.

I assumed you were a kid because only kids that don't know any better would get a gt86
you're a legit retard. You could have gotten so much more.

>designed the course
>ends up with ftdi
yeh fuck that guy

>tfw i'll never blow people the fuck out in my third generation tercel coupe

Every region is different and I have made tons of friends doing this. If you are a keep to yourself kinda guy of course no one will talk to you but everyone I know is a engineer or IT guy or mechanic

I'm in America. I can't get the 2013 gt86. And I could get better cars for more money or in worse shape. I didn't start a thread for justifying my car. Also the guy with the Porsche wrecked his scion at a track day and said it was one of his favorite cars but he went out on a wet course with slicks and got rest like the dummy he was being.

If you get used to him he's OK. His course design paid off for me so idgaf. The rs is going to have to get different classing because it is too fast. He's winning every event he shows up at and hasn't even rotated his tires yet.

Any mods done to your BRZ?

>ecoboost wins

Don't let shitposters find this thread.

Come on reply to me now

Going to murder cones for my first time later this month pls give tips

Re71 tires and swaybar. It's hard to show off my black rpf1 wheels.

He has got a point, Ecoboost is objectively better.

how do you like the BRZ? any big complaints or upsides?

Get gud. But really don't expect to be dagumee first time out. Ride with someone who has a car like you. If you have an instructor who has your car try to get him to help you. Post your car for better tips. He should be classed with evos but he is not. He's classed with s2ks

can I ever win?

It's a miata with back seats. It needs good tires and it is so much better. A totally different car with summer tires. A monster with re71's

In your class if you do the allowed suspension work yes it can compete.
>Good single adjustable shocks
>Camber adjustment
>1swaybar change

You can run with civics no problem

Is a stock AW11 good enough for conefucking? I want to take fast driving lessons and give it a shot

It should be in AS where it will complete with evos and sti's. Not b where it competes with wrxs and first series s2ks

>in my class
Kind of an insult...

If it is solid go for it. Good brakes(safe>performance), good tires, no leaks. Expect to understeer and work on getting the nose to gain traction through braking. If there is a autocross before a lesson event just go ahead and run it. SCCA has good skill schools in the spring. Join the SCCA if you think you want to get more into racing.
>Track night in America, rallying, rallycross, solo.
I meet tons of people from Veeky Forums at events.

How the fuck do I do those things you just said

I will fucking give you anything to set ftd in a HS tercel. Literally anything. No pax, raw time

SCCA.com and look for your area. Or Google (my city) SCCA

I dont know what those words mean but you made me feel slightly less like shit

>Fastest time of the day
>H stock/street class
Pax> handicap based on class
Raw> time-actual time, no handicap

Can I really be fast, Dad?

Faster than a civic if you don't suck

>slower than a 30 year old porsche
>slower than a Ford Hatchback
kek

please keep us updated with the charts this is really interestng to see what cars do well over time

Let's hear about your racing prowess buddy

I beat up on BMW M roadster, a boxster two rx8's and an amg Mercedes but its embarrassing to be beat by a Porsche that is very similar in power/weight and for its age is in great condition?
>I'm not even mad

how hard is conefagging? I've considered taking my Integra to do it.

Not hard. It's worth trying it to see if you like it. If you like your paint cover corners with painters tape and go for it. Also painters tape is good for numbers if you don't have magnetic ones.

Fuck off, poorfag scum. Go ride a bus into coontown and get shot.

Thanks user. I'm going in a stock (yes really stock) WRX.

What year and what tires? Look up what class you belong in, each year is a different class. You might do good in novice. Take an instructor and try to take their advice as best as you can. Bring painters tape.