Why do people do this???

Why do people do this???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZD4ezDbbu4
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/bruce-springsteen-concert-germany-fck-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=XIopyLEIbPM
youtube.com/watch?v=1w7OgIMMRc4
youtu.be/32n4h0kn-88
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Americans_in_the_Revolutionary_War#African-American_Patriots
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They love brand loyalty and racism

They're poor and stupid.

Like most people, they attach their self-esteem to the brands that they like.

Rednecks aren't the only people who do this.

A better question is why would they do this?

What? Tattoos?

No idea

USA USA USA USA

youtube.com/watch?v=lZD4ezDbbu4

>marking yourself for the day of rope

saving trouble 2bh

That's actually pretty dank

I'm sorry but this is fucking awesome.

Why the fuck does nobody listen to the lyrics of this song?

Whatchu mean

The song is critical of the US, particularly it's involvement in Vietnam.

small brains

Yes, but the fact that it can be critical of the US without government reprisal represents the values of the US that most Americans take for granted.

This is why vietnam era anti-war songs embody the American spirit

The song came out almost 10 years after the war you dingus. Bruce Springsteen has always been extremely liberal and often critical of conservative narratives, that's why it's stupid to reference him while Donald's cock is in your mouth mid-post. Sorry to burst your red bubble.

>The song came out almost 10 years after the war you dingus
what does that have to do with anything?
>that's why it's stupid to reference him while Donald's cock is in your mouth mid-post. Sorry to burst your red bubble.
I don't really care, it's a good song.

Lol

Exactly. I may seem weird but it is possible to like music but not agree with their message. I like Rage against the machines music, but in no way do I like their commie rhetoric.

>be dark skin
>can never get sick color tattoos
Feels bad man

>Damage control

It's fine if you like the song, but you're retarded if you think it's appropriate to use when endorsing trump lol.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/bruce-springsteen-concert-germany-fck-trump/

>He doesn't know GM made all the tanks the confederacy used in the civil war as well as Jefferson Davis's personal signature CTS-V

Why are you so autistic about this bro, how about this

youtube.com/watch?v=XIopyLEIbPM

I concede your point. But its not like is the RNC. Its just a post on Veeky Forums

murica thread

youtube.com/watch?v=1w7OgIMMRc4

>It's not like it's the RNC

Except that totally did happen with Reagan.

George Washington would defo drive a 69 Challenger with a 540, not that new shit.

Skip to 3:26

youtu.be/32n4h0kn-88

Oliver can sit on my cock and if he doesn't like it he can go back to his rainy little rock.

That is absolutely positively not the message of the song lol

Nobody cares faggot we're past it, hop off Jewsteins dick and post OC.

Ok you are being a bit mellow dramatic about this it was just a simple post by user. Not broadcast on CNN/FOXNEWS.

Lets not act like the Democrats are innocent in this.
Barack Obama’s campaign has been told nicely, but in no uncertain terms: Sam & Dave’s classic soul hit "Hold On! I’m Coming" is not to be played anymore as a campaign theme song.

Sam Moore, one of the first inductees into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in the 1980s (before it became a warped endeavor), has written to Obama’s managers asking them to stop the music.

Moore is not backing Obama -- or any other candidate, for that matter. But he feels that the constant use of his voice and a song as identified with him as, let’s say, "Don’t Stop" was to Fleetwood Mac when Bill Clinton used it in 1992, constitutes an endorsement.

Celebrities need to stay out of politics as if their opinion is worth more than others.

Oh i agree an I wish they would. Unless they are running for a office I wish the whole lot would keep their political opinions to themselves.

wow, had this poster hanging on my wall as a kiddo, got it in a Hot Rod Magazine

hilarious that the pic is a bad photo of the actual poster

>revisionist bullshit in a car ad

Fuck chrysler

confederate time =/= racism

1.) ive seen negros with confederate tattoos, and theyre not using it as a racist black power anti-white symbol
2.) its a symbol of regional pride, its a flag that ties the entire region together

Who are these people? I'll be sure to avoid their shitty music in the future.

>fuck the only company still trying

Yea, and it stands for racism. You don't get to cherrypick history.

>conveniently placing a jigaboo in a Revolutionary War themed ad
>not revisionist bullshit

>it stands for racism
nah, actually it stands for a regime that had racist undertones but now its used as a symbol of regional pride

>Yea, and it stands for racism
Actually my friend, that is the battle flag of the Confederate States of America. I believe the flag you are looking for is here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Americans_in_the_Revolutionary_War#African-American_Patriots

Its just an ad for a car company. Don't take it too seriously.

They weren't handed rifles and were left to bullshit activities to keep them occupied, but noooooo Chrysler had to put square in the middle of the ad, fuck them

And the user that implied there the only one trying, trying at what? Making shit transmissions and electronics in the true Italian heritage of FCA?

who has the pic of that poor sod who wanted to get a tattoo of a turbo but got a tattoo of an alternator instead?

You know, a lot of Anons are pretty unlikable but sometimes ones really shine as being someone I'd actively hate. I'm even pretty racist and hate black culture.

>They weren't handed rifles and were left to bullshit activities to keep them occupied, but noooooo Chrysler had to put square in the middle of the ad, fuck them
Nice goal post move

>Blacks in revolutionary war was revisionism!
>well they were there but they didn't fight!
You'd probably also deny that a German led African force fought undefeated during WW1.

we live in the age of political correctness user, history doesnt matter

you're going to foam at the mouth over a Chrysler ad, this is where you choose to fight PC?

I guess it's good you're stuck on a Trinidadian sculpting amphitheater where people are forced to read what you type.

i think he meant putting them in the middle of a poster when they contributed a marginal amount in a majority white conflict

you have me mistaken for the chrysler poster, friend

just letting you know the past doesnt mean shit nowadays

Contribution is contribution.

The only history that seems to matter anymore is black history

It never really did and it never will.
That's why i live day by day/edge

except those who contribute more deserve more recognition, life isnt like sports where everyone gets participation trophies

Well i guess it's good that there were 5 honkeys to 1 brother in the ad then huh?

sure, but negros are getting cucked out of their own sports now so thats not the case, brother

>sure, but negros are getting cucked out of their own sports now so thats not the case, brother
What does that have to do with this?

da white man keepin is down bruh

no its the jews

You just outed yourself Hardcore. They offered slaves freedom if they fought in the revolutionary army. Learn your fucking history, retard.

some retard literally took the time out its life to make this

Is he wrong?

You're literally browsing Veeky Forums.
How someone else spends their time isn't something you can criticize.

This sounds too ridiculous to be true, but it's because they are, to an extent, controlled by the Jews and the interests of Israel. Let me explain before you tell me to fuck off to /pol/ or /x/:
It is a well known fact that Jews control Hollywood, and the American film industry, if not the rest of mainstream media (research the people who own the news networks, websites, and what they are connected with). They also have a considerable amount of influence in politics and where all the money is. (See: George Soros, Zuckerberg, etc, look at the background and connections of congress, senators, financial organisations, multinational corporations and you'll start to see a trend). Israel and Jewish interests are heavily ingrained into America, and to a lesser extent most Western nations. The Jewish sacred texts (Torah, talmud, tanakh, etc) encourage treating non jews like shit, Zionists and Israeli nationals frequently say things about how inferior non-jews are, advocate for multiculturalism and very liberal causes while advocating closed borders for israel. Jews also can use their persecuted privellage to get out of most situations in the modern world, the holocaust is their get out of jail free card, and it's core evidence has inherent flaws and omitts some questionable information.

Being anti-semitic is basically suicide in America. But being Jewish is a gift. Why do you think Zimmerman, Whoopi Goldberg/Opera (useless niggers faking Jewish ancestry), Roman Polanski, Adam Sandler, Jack Black etc get out of child abuse allegations, murder, making bad movies, being talentless and generally living a life free of persecution?

Why is it, that when Mel Gibson spouted a few words about the Jews when drunk, and Gary Oldman supported him, both their careers went to the shits and they got no movie offers until public apology? Why did David Irving, a holocaust denier and historian get sued for millions and defamed?

back to /pol/, stormcuck

A nigger wouldn't ever be in a photograph assuming a position of implied importance and power. They'd just be in photographs of dead people used as cannon fodder

Nobody cares fag

You cared enough to try and defend dodges attempt to be multicultural and politically correct by including black cunts in the photo

Nobody cares fag

>car built in a canadian british colony

lol

>racist undertones
Is this what you call slavery and racism? Is this how deluded Southerners are?

White people enslave other white people. So why is the enslavement of people who happen to have different skin pigmentation considered racist while the other isn't?

The father of Chevy performance was jewish immigrant.

Tell that to chebby fags and they blow a gasket.

No wonder why the South lost.

WE

neither would a dodge challenger you faggot

No one would be in a photo of the revolutionary war you absolute idiot.

a region known for slavery and racism.

I swear the deeper into inbreeding you guys get the more pathetic your attempts get.

"hurr i've seen a sprinkle of uncle toms with the rebel flag, so it's not a symbol of racist traitors. Please dont mind the niggers we lynced with this flag. It's a symbol of peace! I swear"

History has proven its been used as a symbol of racism, segregation, and white supremacy. The designer of the flags, William Thompson, even stated that it the purpose behind the flags and the whole confederate movement.

Because it was racist.

You have actual autism tripfag

He's light you leftist retard

He's right about Hollywood and bankers but unfortunately the lgbt movement, multiculturalism and third wave feminism go deeper than that. On the plus side, it's impossible for insidious zionism to overcome old fashioned european imperialism because white men will always ultimately be the most powerful people in the world and it's ingrained in regular white people and most people with even a bit of white blood to recognize the divine right of kings which jews can't and won't wield.

I'm well aware of how deep the rabbit hole is

The Don is clearly anti-interventionism, unlike everyone else who were in the run, including libcucks.

Meant for

Symbols mean exactly what you want them to mean. Nothing more, nothing less.

That is correct. He is using the god-emperor strategy so effectively that even if he doesn't win more refined versions of him will appear in future cycles. If the GOP were smart they would adjust their platform to accommodate that type of candidate but they seem too much in the pocket of of various financiers. That's why "kings" like Trump are actually good because we know where their money came from. "Daddy's money" may make a lot of idiots resentful and jealous but if they actually knew where other candidates finances came from they'd think differently. It really tests the limits of my self control when dumb bitches say things like "Trump would be worth more if he had just put his inheritance in the jew-bank instead of running businesses that improved the country, made profits for their shareholders and employed thousands"

If by "you" you mean "people" that's true. You can't just personally just decide that the letter P will sound like the letter S though.