To: whoever bought the 300zx in Clearwater Florida and stole it from me. Fuck you, I know you'll read this

To: whoever bought the 300zx in Clearwater Florida and stole it from me. Fuck you, I know you'll read this.
Pic fucking related

Youre better off not being scum

haha that was actually me

Are you actually serious? What car did you pick it up in?

See i told you
Pure scum

white Prelude SH with JDM H23 bluetop swap

Bread on car for proof

No

I aim to swap in a honda engine
maybe I'll go straight up f20c but I was thinking longitudinally f20b

Bought it then stole it? What does that even mean?

Op here. The seller planned on meeting me Wednesday until one if you came in and bought it right before me.

I'm guessing he posted the link to the ad for it here and someone from Veeky Forums near him saw it and beat him to it.

First come first served. Unless you made arrangements with the owner before hand, but then the blame falls on the seller for not keeping his promise, not the buyer.

Oh so you're just a fag.

Don't post about it if you're going to buy it. I feel like that would be common sense.

It was on Craigslist and I messaged him hours after it was posted when it was 2 weeks ago and I've been textinghim since then. Tonight hr just texted me saying it sold, he said the guy was late 20s with tattoos and pickedit up in a /car that only the guy himself will know/

how does it feel to no longer be stuck with a drivetrain layout only good for A to B commuting?

>naturally aspirated 300zx

you dodged buying a turd

BTFO
T
F
O

Can FWD ever recover

You don't understand, it was pristine and only had 54k miles

how much?

Kilme

>54k miles
Passed its prime for sure