youtube.com/watch?v=kLGEB5MIlyE
longisland.craigslist.org/mcy/5712320619.html
longisland.craigslist.org/mcy/5719515071.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for your thread is fucking gay.

first for honda a great

1st for now no other cunt can be first.

you might as well end it now

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

The dbt is very good quality.
you guys post good bike content.
I look forward to the discussions that will be held here.

>tfw Murrika

>mfw agv corsa scores higher on sharp test than arai vector 2

my bike go vroom vroom

I need some new turn signal recommendations.
Requirements
-cost effective
-bright
-Works on an SV650

I'll be replacing parts on this bike gradually and repairing the tank but would like to start with this.

Get some of these from KTM, they are not exactly cheap because
>lolktm
but they are good blinkers and they are fucking tiny.

God bless our burgers

forgot pic...

go make your own then :^)

did you mean KFM or KTM?

The guy posting about the fatal motorcycle accident in my neighborhood back again, good new is there was 2 more fatal accidents in the towns by me on bikes already in 2 days and another accident 2 miles from my house and the biker is in critical and may not make it.

It's a ruff week, help

KTM?
But then again idk ktm uses aftermarket parts for everything else wouldnt surprise me if the blinkers are not OEM.

>murican dubs

no they're orange, obviously ktm

Ok, got it. I was looking because of the water mark on the photo you listed.

99% chance those are not the part KTM uses.

>wouldn't surprise me if blinkers are not OEM
OEM means original equipment manufacturer, so by definition anything they use on their bikes is OEM, even if it's outsourced

Yeah thats kinda the only reason KTM's are good at all, they use stuff like WP suspension, Brembo brakes, excel rims, list goes on, only things on the bikes that they really make are the engine, frames and plastics.

I need to make a flag pole for my bike

How long do you think the /dbt/ flag would last at 95 mph?

at least some of their plastics are outsourced to Acerbis.

You realize that motorvehicle accidents in general are quite frequent, not just motorcycles? You probably just hear about the latter more often because you're looking to troll. Then you do a little bit more research and realize that 28% of motorcycle fatalities involve a rider that has no license, 50% involve alcohol or drugs, 25% are due to user error and don't even involve another vehicle, the stats are inflated by people that don't wear helmets, etc.....

It's dangerous but they aren't dropping like flies like many would want you to believe

Not to long. Maybe 3 months?

ehh, they are the ones that came with all 3 of my KTM's so what do i know right?

I ride....? I'm confused why I would troll, I'm just stating that it's a rough week in my county because numerous people including one of my friends died.

All I'm stating is its nerve racking, every single accident in my area has been becuase of someone turning left in front of a bike.

No need to be bitter

True, they don't make most of the engine either.
they make the cases, all of the internals are aftermarket too.

maybe a couple hundred miles?

its a pretty light flag

>not checking my dubs

fag

third party manufacturers tend to try to make their products look like the ones that come on the bikes so people think it's the same. It may or may not be the same product.

A relatively consistent way to see a third party product is something usable by OEMs is to see if it has DOT stamped on the lens (assuming America).

Harden the fuck up a bit m8.
You in Victoria?
All the people dying on bikes down there are squids on litre peters without gear or a license.

I think this entire season is just bad for all bikers. Out of all 75 of my riding buddies, only 4 peoples' bikes are currently in working condition. It's positively fucked.

Its kinda like the exhaust that comes on a KTM is a FMF fatty pipe only it says KTM on it, the handlebars are Renthal, only they say KTM on them, list goes on.

Your dubs sucked dicks. Just like you gayboi banana boat operator.

Sorry thought you were one of those trolls that posts motorcycle gore and death stats. I had a rider here today to down at an intersection for the same reason. Don't know if he's ok

I don't think you know what "aftermarket" means. You're probably meaning outsourced.

Even if they outsource engine internals I would assume it's still something designed by or specifically for those bikes. It's not like they're going to some wholesaler and picking up random cylinders or camshafts.

No I'm in New Jersey, right near the jersey shore, and everyone near me had a license, helmets but jackets are 50/50
And wow, that's crazy, at least all of my riding buddies are relatively safe

Understandable, no I ride and I'm sad seeing so many people die around me, I live in a town of almost 45% drivers over the age of 60 so it's dangerous

I think i mean outsourced too im tired.
And yeah i never said its a bad thing, its why KTM have the "ready to race" slogan, with a suzuki you would have to go buy all those parts after buying the bike for an example because they are better.

>75 riding buddies
How do you even know that many people?

Jackets don't save lives they save skin mate.
Seems to be a bad year for riders everywhere.. i blame the motovloggers on youtube for making normies want to ride bikes.

It just kinda snowballs. You start riding with people who know other people who get into a group ride with other people you get invited to ride with and eventually you just end up getting a shitload of people together.

btw the one guy hasn't posted a single fucking thing about his H2 in the groupchat after he got it. i think he crashed already.

Yeah, I agree, I no jacket it kinda often but I ride a Harley so I'm not very quick annywhoosers, but I agree, I wish I could tell you the amount of 18 year olds in my town with 600s and 750s

you don't have a big group of riding buddies you go on rides with?
i have 8 different groups of people i go on rides with, go on some online forums that are not 4chins, if a lot of people have bikes in your area chances are there are a lot of clubs that hold big group rides regularly.

It doesn't necessarily make them better or worse IMO. I think it mainly has to do with the resources they have available. KTM is a relatively small company which probably can't afford to take on all production by itself. Suzuki is a much bigger, wealthier company which makes bikes in much larger quantities so it would be more worthwhile for them so obtain the equipment to make everything themselves.

Not that they don't outsource things as well. They source their suspension from Showa, brakes from Nissin, some rims from Excel, etc.

>making normies want to ride bikes.
what?

>3 months
kek

Bummer.

Suck my fat cock. You janitor scumbag.

He does it for freeeeeeeee

I think the 3000 miles on my new bike, about 50 of them have been with people

do you actually know them all or is it just a group that you kind of recognize and get with on occasion?

I go on rides with groups on occasion but I don't really know any of them more than just being able to recognize them.

I know them in a "you're a friend but we don't talk that often" type of way. We'll usually bullshit in a private groupchat and ride p often but aside from that I couldn't really tell you anything super personal about them.

You are all shit riders. Thats the issue.

exactly just like his shit bike

Your mother is a much better rider than me, I'm guilty

I don't think 6 gsxrs needing new wiring harnesses is shit riding.

Though the guys who lost their 2nd gear might need to try using the clutch more.

Also at least I have a bike ;)

none of my riding buddies know I'm gay

I like it that way.

Is a CB300f fine for mostly commuting between home and college (~30mi one way)? There is a brand new one for $4k that I'm looking at.
Is this cost to own a small bike like that for commuting less than a car? It seems like it is to me.

I should tell my riding buddies about the road I passed through today on my way to Road America desu.

>100 miles of straight twisties
>Posted limit of 60mph
>No traffic
>No cops
>Every turn is marked with suggested speed, all crests marked with direction
>the 2 cars you might see driving up the road always seem to know how to drive and hold a lane
>Gas stations at various points along it
Fucking perfection.

It's got a bit of engine vibration above 60 so it's a little uncomfortable at times, sometimes not fast enough to get or of its own way

The roads from my house to the campus are 45 mph max.

Was also looking at the cb500 but if I'm going that high I might as well just get an fz-07.

tell me where such fairy tale roads exist

yeah thats what riding friends are normally like, your problems are not theirs, their problems are not yours, all you know about eachother is you like bikes and ride together.

best friendships.

the step from the CB500 to the FZ07 is huge.

Fz-07 is budget and insurance dream bike

Just south of elkhart lake. Go 2 blocks south and then either go straight, west, or east.

Alternatively check out Highway 67 in Wisconsin around the town of Plymouth. Runs all the way up to Road America and is a damn fun road on the way up.

I mean in the cost. It's $6k for the cb500f and $7k for the fz-07, and I like the fz a lot.

Yeah I don't live anywhere near there. I need you to explore the entire United States and log/map out every good-teir road

Is it your first bike? If so the fz-07 is kinda quick and torquey

Dicks

If you pay me enough for accommodations, food, and gas, I'll gladly do it.

Just like faggots gonna fag

Is it an alphabet road? I go up to Road America a few times a year and I would love to take this magical road of which you speak.

Will all 55/60W halogen headlight bulbs produce about the same amount of light or are some better than others? My light seems dimmer than it should be.

are roads with a 100km/h speed limit rare in America?
Even the dirt road twisties around here have 100km/h speed limits which is kinda stupid because everyone does 100km/h on the dirt roads then shit like vid happens
youtube.com/watch?v=kLGEB5MIlyE

It is my first, that's why I was only looking at a 300. There are a lot of things I dislike about the 300 mechanically (engineering major), but I understand the need to start on a smaller bike. I am a really careful and non-aggressive driver though, I would think I would be fine with a bigger engine with higher torque. I have to see if they'll let me try out the bikes.

I'm not really a speed demon, but I can appreciate some quick acceleration.

>There are a lot of things I dislike about the 300 mechanically (engineering major)
As a complete retard looking at a used CBR250R for my first bike I'd be interested in hearing more

The freeways go more than 130km/h depending where you live.

it's mixed. Sometimes there will be a relatively open road with a 25-35mph speed limit, and sometimes there will be a super twisty road with 55mph (a little under 100km/h i think) speed limit. But the general pattern is if the road is super narrow and doesn't have lines painted to mark the lines the speed limit is usually 25. If it's got the yellow line down the middle it can sometimes be up to 55mph.

I don't really see dirt or gravel roads around here except for private drives to get to a small batch of houses.

Nope. It's a number. Look for Interstate 45 and take that straight north until you get an exit for highway 67. It's just north of west bend.

It doesn't matter how good a driver you are, or how good you think your throttle is. Unless you have prior motorcycle experience, you don't want to start on something like an FZ-07. New riders make mistakes all the time, and a bike like that only increases and compounds a new rider's risks.

FZR or DRZ?

longisland.craigslist.org/mcy/5712320619.html

longisland.craigslist.org/mcy/5719515071.html

If you are getting a 300 either get the r3 or rc390, the ninja and the cbr are extremely underwhelming in comparison.

is that some sort of floating bridge?
Also naked man?

KTM RC390

>the worse value of the 300s
Might as well get a 500 instead of the R3. The 390 would have some application if riding at a high level on a small displacement bike, but there's not really any reason to spend the extra dosh to get that as a beginner bike.

So which is the twisty empty road? 67 is not nearly that long and 45 is a highway.

>I am a really careful and non-aggressive driver though, I would think I would be fine with a bigger engine with higher torque.
Consider taking a course and you will know.

Will be hasbike come tuesday, bretty excited for my scout.

I'm looking to spend like $2500 to get something new enough to be fuel injected so I don't have to fuck with carbs, I think Yamaha and KTM are out of my price range.

Gross

>67 is not nearly that long
It's a lot longer in person. You don't really realize it. Going from Elkhart to West bend it's pretty twisty and takes a good bit. I may have exaggerated miles.

>tfw bike still broken so I couldn't ride it

Also where the fuck you at senpai?

I understand that. I was just making the point that if I was going to spend $6000 on a bike I wouldn't get a cb500f I would rather just spend the extra $1k for an fz-07.

I'm pretty set with the cb300f, I think it's a good enough bike for my needs and my experience level.

Unless there is a similarly priced bike that meets requirements of: upright riding position, fuel injected, and reasonable mpg.

Already signed up for msf later.

what bike do you have user?

Chicago suburb, i've taken 67 a few times, it's nice but what you described sounded a lot nicer.