Act 06. Part 1 Master of Demonic Lance
dfoneople.com/news/updates/474/Overview

Act 06. Part 2 Pierce through the Heavens
dfoneople.com/news/updates/491/Overview

>New DFO artbook:
aladin.co.kr/shop/wproduct.aspx?ItemId=85800836
dfonexus.com/threads/pandemonium-concept-art.12567/

>Level 90 Epics:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ERWsPVGJDotgSFzBq-9VUHEf_rWBK2UurvXSJI1N6Rc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>DnF Updates:
dfonexus.com/threads/summer-2016-update-reveal-information-compilation.12010/#post-312054

>ANTON GUIDE:
docs.google.com/document/d/1T4uCWBAsJAGxds0juJxU60TGQe5fJCJHkYlKdO9nuJA/preview?pli=1

>Liberation weapon FAQ:
pastebin.com/7vRmMbnD
>NEW EVENTS LISTED HERE
dfoneople.com/news/events

Fatigue Points(FP) resets at 9AM UTC

>Official Links
dfoneople.com
facebook com/dfoglobal
dfo-notice.blogspot.kr

>PVP playlist channels
youtube.com/user/Chengomango/playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCKkzSym6LVRhjvrQxr6sFeA

>Guilds
ask in the thread

>Wiki
wiki.dfo.world

>Avatar Simulator(Set to KOR)
dnf.exrpg.com/avatar/

>Skill Planner (Entirely unnecessary)
dnf.duowan.com/s/jnmn/gjs.html

>Pixiv Tags
アラド戦記 – Arad Senki
던파 – Deonpa
Dungeon&Fighter
DNF
D&F

>Voicepacks
mega.co.nz/#F!R5ByyQSR!Jy-BF-7Fk59XmGnrKVaP-Q
>JP Priest voice
mega.co.nz/#!QB0jjZZT!wbE08Q5SsML1leUpVngeLbM6cHY_Gbt0UK0tmXgZGmI

>DnF Original Soundtrack Symphony World
pastebin.com/LfzTQcDh
>Touhou Music Pack
pastebin.com/yRLzz58L

>Mods Installation Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1bzDeYgfdckqgfqtc60OpNTAhUcOiu53LMa_qFJ5LWvI/preview#

Previous thread:

Is my boy Avenger still shit

depression and anxiety...

don't you dare fluster gerri...

tfw no gf to spoil

xth for clueless tourguides

She did know the content. She just obviously didn't know it that well. She was doing her best to explain everything at the same time as well.

Even if you say it's bad for her to not know it front to back because it's common knowledge, why is it being blown out of proportion like this and people are complaining about it? Why does it even matter so much to you?

Again, what kind of standards are you expecting?
That couldn't be more of a hyperbole
>Big massive superraid
Come on, senpai. It's just regular raid. Not awakened anton or luke raid.

I see your point but I still don't understand why it's been overexaggerated and why people are complaining about it

gerri is cute

She seems like she could be a massive super bitch behind the scenes.

You posted that already and she really doesn't

ARE YOU READY FOR 16 hour maint?

I don't even know what some of those items are haha!

"16 hours" has become too relevant in my life recently

We've had the files since 80 cap. Why do they need 16 hours?

R A I D C H A N N E L

I don't know why I still had the old thread opened.

>She just obviously didn't know it that well.

If a PR person isn't adequately showing concepts to new potential people it could be related to, then I'd consider that not being very good at this whole PR thing. If it was clear that she wasn't really prepared for this endgame of endgame, she could have easily sat it out with a "oh I'd be lost and undergeared". If it was that big of an issue, they could have just had Gerri explain things while the really geared people who knew what they were doing play.

>Again, what kind of standards are you expecting?

I expected content to be shown to me by people that knew what said content was. I was more surprised than anything, the whole team from the get go seemed rather passionate about the game and this stuff has existed over in KR for a while now. The only one blowing it out of proportion is you right now.

Fucking MJ would have explained everything just fine. I can't wait for him to come back and take back the spotlight on the stream. He was a way better host than Gerri and Danjun anyways.

He and DK would be better for the stream in general.

>A war is brewing. Those with Gerri, those against Gerri.
>I'll be watching on the sidelines with Danjun
i am always with gerri...

> she could have easily sat it out with a "oh I'd be lost and undergeared".
No she couldn't have, you would have just complained the same way if she did "Omg she said she didn't know how to raid! What a retard!" I don't see how you think that would be any different. It's not like it was a complete failure or something. She was still able to complete it even if that was because of the people who were really geared and know what they were doing.

>I expected content to be shown to me by people that knew what said content was
She wasn't clueless as you apparently think she was. She just obviously was not familiar with it but the issue of her not knowing it well enough to explain clearly and how you guys think that she knew absolutely nothing are not the same thing. In truth, why aren't we complaining about Danjun who very obviously knew NOTHING while at least Gerri was able to salvage most of it and explain what she could. Danjun legitimately did fucking nothing while Gerri was put on the spotlight for what is happening now to happen and get shit on by herself

Every and any arguement you can possibly be throwing at Gerri should be logically thrown at Danjun who just sat there like a retard saying and doing nothing.

>The only one blowing it out of proportion is you right now.
>I, the person arguing that it's NOT a big deal, is the one blowing it out of proportion
Fucking idiot, did you think that was going to be a cool line to say at the end even though it makes no sense? You and the original guy are just complaining about inane shit as if it's a personal offense to your persona that Gerri isn't a raid captain.

>the current discussion
>newfags still don't know devs don't even play their own fucking games

DK is such a smug fuck

>No she couldn't have, you would have just complained the same way if she did "Omg she said she didn't know how to raid! What a retard!"

No, it would have been honest, considering what we've seen of her in previous streams. There's a lot of people who still don't know how to raid, despite this crap being months old now. I wouldn't have been surprised if she swapped into cheerleader mode for this one and let the better players take over.

>In truth, why aren't we complaining about Danjun who very obviously knew NOTHING while at least Gerri was able to salvage most of it and explain what she could. Danjun legitimately did fucking nothing while Gerri was put on the spotlight for what is happening now to happen and get shit on by herself

If you've been paying attention at all, I've never blamed her for anything here. Throw em both under the bus, I don't care. You seem to think that I'm calling her a terrible player and/or person, but in reality she just wasn't prepared for this, whether it was because of Danjun or her own overconfidence. And it ended up with her being carried through most of it and not having a lot of free space to really describe it for the people new to the concept.

>I, the person arguing that it's NOT a big deal, is the one blowing it out of proportion

No, you, the person, rushing to white knight Gerri when it was never really necessary. Why do you care who the thread shits on? We don't matter, and this happens to everyone on the staff at one point or another.

he looks like a roof-korean

>There's a lot of people who still don't know how to raid
It's not like that actually matters at all. If there's a lot of people who don't know how to raid then it's not really that big of a deal that the PR people weren't 100% prepared for it either. There was enough explaining in the stream to get the gist of it despite it looking silly .

>You seem to think that I'm calling her a terrible player and/or person
You seem to not have read the original post in the reply chain.

>Why do you care who the thread shits on?
Why do you care enough to shit on someone?

>DURRR YOU CAN'T HAVE AN OPINION THAT CONFLICTS WITH MINE OWN!!! FUCKING WHITEKNIGHT THINKING HE'S ALLOWED TO NOT THINK WHAT I THINK!

I'm going to marry the Ultimate Diva!

whoa... ultimate diva...

...what makes her the.... ultimate.......................?

she's the ultimate at pleasing old men for her stage career

AT WRESTLEMANIA!

W O O !

my wifes son works for nintendo
the second lost treasure is a 100 epic fragment box

>Why do you care enough to shit on someone?

Why do you care if we shit on someone? Honest question. Because really, when have we ever needed a reason to shit on someone? Ever? People don't "care" enough to shit on someone. They do it because they "want" to. You seem to be taking personal offense at OUR opinions, since your going through all this trouble to say otherwise.

i can honestly say i hate everyone in this general right now

including gerri

yeah that's right i know you're in here

SJWs are everywhere these days. You're not going to get through to the guy.

You literally didn't even answer my question nor even see my point in the first place.
I could just rephrase your entire post to fit my point but that would take too much effort. It matters as little to me as it does to you.
>But you're arguing with me over the internet
And so are you. That should mean you're taking personal offense at MY opinion.
>I'm an SJW now because I disagree
I thought I was a white knight?

Jokes on you it's the shitty RNG reinforcement ticket again.

>Still no fucking amp tickets.

Danjun handles the shitposts.

>You literally didn't even answer my question nor even see my point in the first place.

You had a point? I honestly lost what you were trying to tell me halfway through. Clearly you weren't listening to anything I was saying so I didn't see a reason to try.

>But you're arguing with me over the internet

I'd appreciate it if you didn't copy things I didn't actually say, thanks. This isn't even about the stream anymore, more about you being a killjoy.

>I thought I was a white knight?

I called you that, not him. And you can be both, if your so inclined. No one's stopping you.

you're literally like a tripfag arguing over why having a trip is nothing special
fuck off

Why do girls always do this? Take a funny image and make it a selfie.

>4am
>didn't get that epic I wanted
>game's dead
>16 hour maintenance
>this thread

Naturally born attentionwhores

>double nice

selfies are a trend that needs to go
or
girls should stick to the old definition of "selfie" and record themselves masturbating

I got a level 75 ebin for my vanguard so I did breddy gud :DDD

>You had a point?
Epic. My point was that it wasn't a big deal to begin with and that you and/or the original guy was complining over nothing. You were the one who started complaining over me complaining over people complaining about nothing.

>more about you being a killjoy
If you get joy out of shitting on people than I can get joy out of unshitting on people.
Unless you're trying to tell me I can't. For every black knight there must be a white knight to oppose him. That's the way life is.

Kill yourself. I'm entitled to my own source of self empowerment as an SJW. If you don't like it then you can meet my legal team, CIS Scum.

Tessa please calm down, it does not suit you to act out like this in public.....

just shut up already

Go back to pso2g, please.

>got arges and seventh luck
>as a zerk
i am da bes

>pso2g
does pso2 attract socially retarded shitposters because it seems that way.

>If you get joy out of shitting on people than I can get joy out of unshitting on people.

I hope you're ready for the entire thread to turn on you for that, because we're all tired and spiteful 90% of the time. Comes with the game.

>My point was that it wasn't a big deal to begin with

So you decided it'd be a great idea to turn it into a big deal by shouting at anyone who dared disagree with you. In your own words, "epic".

I'm not even gonna comment on the rest of that shit cause I'm unsure of whether your doing this ironically anymore or not. Either way, no one cares.

>So you decided it'd be a great idea to turn it into a big deal by shouting at anyone who dared disagree with you.
>Anyone
No, just you since you keep replying to me while failing to even understand simple points. The first guy wrote a paragraph about it and I wrote a paragraph in response to him. Then you replied to me while not even knowing what the reply chain was about.
Now you're acting as if I'm the one being a retarded hypocrite while you literally pin the exact same things I was accusing you of onto me.
"Either way, no one cares so I'm just going to keep replying, b-but I don't care though!" Brilliant logic, black knight. Your words truly are crafted better than the sharpest of swords.

Tessa...

>No, just you

I like prodding you, what can I say. At first I was curious, but then I slowly realized that you were unshakable, and at this point I just reply to see how you sperg out more.

>while failing to even understand simple points

Your entire argument started with ""UGH FUKKIN WOMEN!!!!! STAY OUT OF MY VIDEO GAMES!!!!!!!!!!"" as a retarded strawman. Don't you dare tell me you had a point to begin with. So yes, you are being the retarded hypocrite.

Oh yea, im an autist, ign is Velere.

Fuck, i don't mean "im an autist"-autist. I meant "damn im an autist i forgot to post ign". Here, I think im done now.

I just mean I forgot to post ign, sorry.

Velere/Verele...

you don't know the half of it

>tfw didnt finish epic armor or accesory
>tfw not spending any more money on dfo
>tfw forever 4/5 and 2/3

well at least i tried

>tfw forever 4/5 and 2/3
this is me

what are you missing on?:

>In Lee
>Los Angles, California; Circa 1992

They call 4/5 the halfway point for a reason.

>tfw forever 4/5 and 2/3
Me too, forever need more 4 amrours and 2 accs.

Whats the best way to p2w for ebins? Do i just buy lost treasures and hope i get those demon anal beads?

Sell KK

Sell KK for gold or sell avatar packs for gold and mileage.

1 shitty armor set and 1 shitty acc set that i don't care about

what matters is 1 more DG piece and 1 more Cold Princess piece

luckily nipple is giving out epic frags, i guess

>tfw 4\5 in one set
>its chameleon set

>It's the DG CP meme

looooool

no bully

>dark gothic
>cold princess
dfotards??

what?
those are the only sets im one piece away from

i only have one or two pieces of other sets like tactical, NG, assassin

fuck, i've never been a big fan of selling game cash

Selling avatar packs is a "legit" way, although less profitable.

user BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE DIGITS

A..anyone?

draw a picture

Here's me trying to convince neople to transfer rare clones from my alt char to my new main. And yes im retarded so i can legally main DW even though it's not out yet

its up

no its not

yes it is

its halfway up

no

Post yfw no getting into raid..

It's up!

nope

it's not up god damn stop tricking me

>got a bunch of random swords on my mom
>no zanbato
>inb4 zanbato mom omg lol