Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zpA9FUVXzdM
youtube.com/watch?v=JLdp1Kz0naI
img.4plebs.org/boards/o/image/1470/06/1470062477849.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ILY OP

luv u 2 boo

Is it that time already?

Why doesn't this Harley have a heel shifter?

Why do you make new thread at 290 posts?

made at 301 breh

why don't you wait for old one to bump limit?
i don;t even post OP's anymore, its only you posting them atm

wait actually is sperg user that uses my copy paste still posting OP's?
the guy that changes it to "meet ,fight, fuck"
"wubbums with sound"
and adds "motorcycle maymays" to the green text.

What do you think about this?

>1 front brake disc
Not even worth looking at, it wasnt designed with any kind of performance in mind if it can't go fast enough to need 2 discs on the front.

what honda do you ride?

is flip up shark helmet worth it?
or should i invest in akrapov

>not riding a honda
Are you too poor to buy one thats enjoyable to ride or something?
Honda have made a lot of cool bikes.
or do you only care about 2016 models?

Dude, it's an electric bike, look up a video, shit is fast.
The electric engin stop the bike easily.
youtube.com/watch?v=zpA9FUVXzdM

They are literally the safest helmets on the market.
Never listen to Maymays user.

>it has mad engine braking
So it can lock the rear wheel easily?
so fucking what?
any 600+cc bike goes into compression lock if you change down a gear and drop the clutch.

The front brakes are shit, that means it probably won't do over 200km/h.

Which means they designed it with city commuting in mind not performance which is my point.

May as well buy a scooter which there is nothing wrong with, what ever floats your boat and all that.

>scooter

what maymays

Yes thats what it i competing with, its not competing with other motorcycles.
Pic related will do 150 kilometers on 1 charge and its not claiming to be anything its not.

idk i assume squids make maymays about flip faces being shit helmets for some reason other than lack of knowledge.

>this thread

There are electric bike races on circuit.

We spider thread now?
>tfw after a month he showed up
Was sitting on my radiator munging out this arvo, good lad.

They race electric dirt bikes too, doesn't mean its any kind of serious.
its still just a spectacle, I give electric bikes another 10 years before they are useful personally.
youtube.com/watch?v=JLdp1Kz0naI

It's got the same power as a 2006 Yam 1670

Thats a really weird bike tho choose for comparison?
Those bikes did 186km/h on the limiter, a cb400sf is faster for christ sake and thats a japanese girls learner bike.

Fine, it got the same power/weight ratio as a KTM super duke

What site is that?

Have you ever went to visit a bike from Craigslist only to find out you were responding to the wrong ad?
Pls no bully

I did a shitty job yesterday of replacing my brake fluid and the lever barely had any pressure. I come in this morning and it has a ton of pressure and feels solid. Wtf happened

Embarrassing desu senpai

bubbles moved around. it can come back, you should fix it.

Honda a autism

looking for a bike:
> 250-750cc
> twin-cylinder
> fuel injected
> full fairings & windshield (relatively cheap aftermarket ok)

As far as I know it's because it's because it's rolling stock with my pegs. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I've only ever seen heel shifters on Harley's that have floorboards. There's only one model in the Dyna chassis line that has floorboards and that's the switchback.

Omg, what happened?

weestrom

Jamals dick broke him in half

good morning dbt

The air bubble went to the top.

'mornin

img.4plebs.org/boards/o/image/1470/06/1470062477849.jpg

Whats the point. It just confirms that OP wins and you are anally devestated.

Well, in that case, can I just open my reservoir and let the air out?

No. Bleed it properly you dumb nigger.
If you cant do that. Pay that chinese bloke, sum kunt to do it.

>Turn on olympic coverage
>Mens water polo
well let's see what dbt has been up to

janny just bought a cbr250r so he's a bit buttfrustrated

>220kg wet
even a GS500F is lighter

obviously. its a touring bike, dumbarse.

see
>

under 175 kg wet or dry?

reminder that honda a shit

wet. i'm not finding a lot that satisfies all criteria though, so maybe less than 190kg wet is more realistic. the lighter the better, obviously.

lewd

pretty much this

No there's plenty of stuff.

Ninja 300

R3

Crap like that

Ducati 749 now I guess if you're going under 190 wet.

The real question is, why are you so obsessed with getting the lightest bike possible again? A bike around 200 kg is still gonna handle alright bruh.

Heel shifters are annoying as fuck. I have a bike with one and never use it

No just leave it as as the reservoir is filled above the min

light bike for a grill.
the 300cc sportbikes are definitely accessible.
just trawling for alternatives, maybe upright seater

I don't think you understand how brakes work. Two discs doesn't mean it stops faster. It just increases the surface area so it can cool faster.

7/10 bait pretty convincing

The 300s are upright

What country?

VTR250 ultimate girl bike.

>2 discs increases the surface area so it can cool faster.
Exactly, 1 disc means they did not design the bike with any kind of heavy braking in mind over a long period of time.
In other words its a city commuter and you may as well buy an electric scooter for that because they are cheaper and get further on a single charge.

>ultimate girl bike
>not cb400sf

they're pretty low too but heavier and wider, the VTR250 will fit a 5'1 grill yet I can ride it perfectly comfortably at 6'2

Only problem is 5 speed gear box.

>not pink
Manly

hmm... really? i assumed they'd be quite leaned over, like my 250 was... never actually ridden a 300. will have to change that.

nice, thanks. 1st gens even come with full fairings.

that sure is pretty.

>ultimate girl bike
pretty much any honda though, not just the cb400

No. The heat is a miniscule concern. Look at Buell and supermoto racers. All of those use a single disc and work great for the constant heavy racing they're put through.

cb400 isnt exactly a heavy bike, they are 200kg with a full tank and 18kg of that is fuel, plus all the weight on those bikes is low to the ground, last time i rode one it felt lighter than a hornet does iirc its basically exactly the same to ride only better suspension, brakes and power

Smoto is a 100kg bike.
your argument is invalid.

>Buell
shitbike is shit
>supermoto
weighs 160kg

zero s is closer to 200kg

well that's a little disingenuous, supermotos brake with the rear much harder than your average road bike because they're coming in sidewards a lot, supermotos also are generally on different tracks to your average sportbike that don't have the same big long braking zones, add onto that that supermotos weigh nothing and the need for dual discs isn't really there.

(cont with buell debunk)

Now the buell / EBR ZTL system is perimeter mounted, gigantic, has an 8 pot caliper and has an apparatus on it to increase cooling on the pads to offset the fact it only has one disc.

This is not comparable to one normal hub mounted disc and caliper.

Supermoto weigh 110kg at most.

Buell always get praised for their brakes. Even their competition bikes AND the new EBR Superbowl's use the same single brake rotors.

The reason they get sideways is because they're braking so hard with the front the rear tire is barely skimming the ground.

Supermoto tracks are slower with fewer long straights so they're constantly getting on and off the brakes. They would have even less time to cool off.

Besides even casual track riding will work the brakes much harder than any normal street riding.

buells single discs are more than twice the size of a normal disc though.

>Superbowl's
Superbikes. Thanks auto-correct.

I fucking did it. Rebuilt the calipers from scratch and lines are rock solid now. Thing is good as new

Congrats, next step is pull the engine apart

yeah but you will not have a 300+ to 70 km/hr giant braking zone, small straights might have you on the brakes a lot but not with the same fierce intensity where it's just going to build and build heat.

It's always worth noting, the EBR WSBK team opted to use dual brembos for certain races and not the ZTL front wheel.

Neither will any street bike, especially that Zero. I don't get why you all are making it out to be a big deal that it only has one disc. It's still infinitely better than scooter brakes.

It isn't a scooter tho

t. a slow fagget
You are right though i have only seen one user actually use their brakes in webms posted here.
Not like any of you guys would ever cook the brakes on something even if it was only a single disc.

That's what I'm saying. was implying it's scooter-tier.

I personally don't think street bikes often need dual discs myself, although I've gotten fade on my SV practicing wheelies and stuff that's probably mainly from the lack of wind to cool them and the rubber lines. I usually only ride with 1 finger on the lever on the twisties.

I never had a problem with the zero only having one disc, I'm not that user, I just thought your counter-examples were disingenuous with the buell and supermotos.

I ain't fast, but I ain't slow.

A cheap single disc can be scooter tier even with that diameter.

t. pro

>tfw no fat radicool bike

Anyone know what these empty screw holes are for? They are on both sides of the swingarm

And your 300km/hr Superbike braking zones examples are more like what the Zero will experience in the real world? It's closer to a street tard than it is to that.

But you do engine brake into corners :)
don't get me wrong you obviously have a desire to live but its not like you ever get your brakes hot and you are probably one of the faster riders that posts here so idk why anyone would be discussing how hot brakes get.

>try to go to class
>bike won't turn on
>connect maintainer for 15 minutes
>bike turns on
fug

It honestly looks like someone welded a bolt to the swing arm. could probably knock it off with a hammer.

They are for "bobbins" little things that make lifting your bike with a paddock stand easier.

Thanks, how about this thing?