/maag/- Marvel Avengers Academy General

>space chad rides again Edition

>What is this? Is it Free?
A shitty freemium game. With cute waifus, husbandos, and the best writing Marvel has put out since Civil War. If you want to accomplish anything, you'll have to spend money or kill yourself.

>Current event:
A "mini event" with Guardians of the Galaxy stuff returning. If you missed out, you can get Star Lord, and buy Rocket and Groot. Today (Tues 9/27) a new group of decos went live you can also get by doing missions and buying with coins.

>Other Links:
Discord: discord.gg/cURq6
Reddit AMA Pastebin: pastebin.com/U91LWGbH
Daredevil Event Interview @ Marvel: marvel.com/news/video_games/26639/marvel_avengers_academy_battles_a_king-sized_threat
Our favorite art: shitpostersacademy.tumblr.com/
How to become permanently Free from this game: homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-3-8-in-x-75-ft-Camouflage-Rope-18614/202048185

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pLKeZukedZo
discogs.com/Various-Guardians-Of-The-Galaxy-Awesome-Mix-Vol-1/master/724766
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The theme song for this thread
youtu.be/pLKeZukedZo

I feel like this thread won't be very successful due to lack of anything new

>own it already

>free shards for having Cosmo

nice

discogs.com/Various-Guardians-Of-The-Galaxy-Awesome-Mix-Vol-1/master/724766
They released it on cassette tape, nice touch.

Nothing's going on

Y'know, someone in Reddit brought up an interesting thing. We all know Falcon and Kamala pretty much have a thing together in the main story quest but war happens if they introduce dating and you put Falcon up with say Enchantress. Would the story missions still continue to imply he's interested in Kamala?

I think that's probably one of the reasons they didnt introduce dating yet. Besides the obvious outcry if they had gay or non cannon dating, the storylines set up would have to address the changes. Theoretically, they'd have to write dialogue and scenes for basically every pairing available.

I'm guessing those sorts of canon relationships will get broken up in the story by the time dating is actually unlocked and the forced ones will just generally be relationships that get dropped quickly like Cap/Enchantress.

Probably but the last one did fine. We only have like 2 days left with no content

might be another interview to talk about too before the Halloween event

Didn't we already datamime dating dialogue between all the characters before events started up?

>racemixing

only the old stuff. Everything new is masked now

>tfw finally upgrading the arena of war
I cant wait to complete 2 quests then run into the next gold sink roadblock

just wait until you get to the level 36 grind

Does anyone else get very little missions that use Spider-Man himself? I usually get him with Venom or MJ in their tasks, and maybe once a week I'll get a mission with him and someone else.

Yeah, the only mission he appears in is Be Rivals with Eddie

On track to get yondus poster

Yeah I only get him with Eddie. Its weird

bump

He was an early access character, it kind of makes sense that he wouldn't show up on the mission board, even though bucky and hulk did.

So should I buy cosmo, or should I save my shards for when Ultron is put at the bottom of a premium crate?

I get an 8 hour one with him and I think Widow, but that's the only one. I usually have the Daily Bugle stored though.

he's a talking space dog come on man

How much is Cosmo, I already have him.

Ultron's gonna be caged. I dunno why people, are getting the idea that he'll be a student. That's the event we'll probably get the young Pym from another universe

I would really like a young Pym.

I seriously wonder if Ultron will be premium. No way they would not make him the villain for an event. No way he is not the main villain either, so I expect him to be caged if he is not in a mini event.

>implying ultron will be caged
>implying they won't make him a playable character so that they can bring him back as a limited time premo like groot.

Are you fucking dense?
Carnage and kingpin got the cage because they arent as profitable.

He is already confirmed to be a student though.

Just like Kingpin had actions at the club?

Mo, like they said in an interview a long time ago he was playable and that he was a janitor or something.

or how Ronan had three different outfits in the code.

To be fair, they've mplied a jailbreak, so maybe theyre going to do away with cells eventually. Maybe once the raft becomes a thing.

So never?

I always wondered what was the point of the cells when we have had the Raft there since the game started. Fucking use the damn thing Tinyco

I remember that. Was disappointed he was not actually recruitable

Proof because we all thought kingoin and ronan would be playable and they had codes and actions. Maybe later on but hes BLACK'd until further notice

What the fuck is up with Wasps face?

Still no clue about the Halloween event right? I miss datamining when we could at least get some advance notice on what to expect.

I can predict the following will happen though
>everyone will foolishly think the first week is cruisy
>everyone will proceed to get buttfucked weeks 2-4
>waifus will be behind convoluted paywalls such as crates or battles
>during the final day, they'll offer a single item for free, reddit will forgive the Jew and claim they DINDU NUFFIN
>user will set fire to the TinyJew offices, bringing forth a new era of peace
>also no dating

Pretty much yeah.

The husbandos have been put through worse paywalls

Why does TinyCo hate straight women and gay men so much? They deserve to be pandered to as well

pretty much this

This guy gets it

Mah neighbor.

bad art

Story quests from this minievent will stick around, from the FAQs

>>Will the Guardians' storyline continue past the end of the event?
>The stories for these characters will continue to be available after the event ends, so even if you don't upgrade them all right now, you will still be able to see them in the future.

I hope they do it for all the event characters eventually. Kind of a shame to miss out on basically the only reason to play the game

Does anyone keep Black Knight in rank 5?

I don't keep anyone at rank 5. Doesn't fit the theme.

>Not keeping Venom or 2099 at 5 to get rid of their hideousness

>not keeping everyone at rank 5 cause child soldiers

thats surprising

I really should drop Black Panther down from five. It's so stupid watching him play DDR with those toenails.

NEW EVENT WHEN?

Thursday or Friday. Big ones are usually right after small ones

bump

also most of them are inferiror to lvl 1 or 3

Anybody get any of the new items? I almost have Yondu sign and I hope I have enough time to get the Groot bobble

Which Ghost Rider do you think will be in the event,Robbie or Cage? I think its obvious one will be there considering we are dealing with Hell

Only the waifus are usually good at Rank 1 because you can see their slutty outfits.

Most of them I keep in whatever looks good. Fully costumes I tried to stick away from but I hate the other ones, like Panther and Iron Fist

All of IFs costumes are shit though. His rank 5 should have just been this, no extra flair

Wasp's 3 is literally perfect. I like her 5 suit but the lack of sunglasses is a killer.

yeah. I was really disapointed with IF

Gwen Poole has come from another dimension to warn us of the evil that is Bendis.

Wasp is the exception because of the far superior beach outfit

Not to mention her superior mobster outfit and her super-superior reporter getup.

I do but only because his 1 is disgusting and I don't tap on him enough to care if 3 is better

Is this real?

Is anything in a comic book truly real?

That's what Gwen Poole is trying to find out.

I wonder if we will ever get her in the game

I can see it now!

>In my dimension, we played this universe as a game!
>Your creator's name was "TinyCo", and he was a greedy god.

Max level ! Now I can finally enjoy getting 400 coins per heroic !!!

only if you are lucky

bump

One day left and we can hopefuly get new content. As much as I think its a good idea to rerelease old characters, they need more stuff for old players during these things

>he thinks we're getting new content
Someone edit this so it's AA related

We will though. Halloween event will most likely start tommorow or friday. Big events are always immidietly after a small one

I'm thinking Robbie since he's getting more exposure right now

probably Robbie, but I'm hoping for Blaze. I would say that being as Mephisto is involved it could only be Blaze but being that Robbie is in AoS now there's a pretty good chance its gonna be him.

Any idea on the other characters that are gonna be in this event?

we already have this at least

Probably Robbie, hopefully Robbie and Johnny

Need 11 more protein bars to get Tigra
Desperately trying to get the Gamma zone before the next event

How the fuck does this game expect you to upgrade Star-Lord if you're a newb when it only gives you 1 emblem every eight hours

Seriously, each emblem mission has at least one eight hour task

4 hour is the lowest mission they'll show up on, you can trash them until you get one

the drop rate is poor because they want players to have incentive to actually upgrade characters during events but with the GotG characters they went too far on the quantities required, it's better for the CW characters

Not yet. I think Dr strange if he is not getting his own event.

Hells Kitchen premos are best after-event upgrades so far. Boots for Punisher are 1 per each hour of a mission. Wish I knew beforehand and used the stars to upgrade Luke instead.

Hey guys anyone have a link to the current hack?

We really should include the newest links in the OPs for people. I dont have it unfortunatly

try

If Bendis was the lead writer, or whoever would be in charge of this aspect, what would the character dynamics/who would the students be NOT what the writing would be like.

Yeah the fact that they made it just be normal drops is great. None if that token shit

terrible thats all you need to know

bump

I laugh at all the people thinking that pairing up blurb means that dating is gonna happen. It won't, I think it's safe to say they scrapped it for some reason.