Is there anything that screams cuck more than a middle age man driving a toyota camry?

is there anything that screams cuck more than a middle age man driving a toyota camry?

Driving a small crossover.

99% of the population of most first world countries view cars as boxes that you sit in to go places. A Camry is a reliable box that goes places. A Camry would actually kind of be an uncucked vehicle because it's not a fuckhuge crossover.

not everyone gives a shit about cars
thats why FWD cars exist
most people aren't enthusiasts and dont care about performance

yeah he could be driving this

Automatic sports cars when a manual option exists, NA V6 "muscle" cars, riding the bus.

A Camry is a commuter. All it wants to do is get you from A to B reliably. No more, no less. It doesn't pretend to be a sports car.

>not everyone gives a shit about cars

i dont trust a man who isn't into cars

>camry is commuter not sports car
what do you call a car that is >2000 pounds with 160 hp

>is there anything that screams cuck more than a faggot shitposting on Veeky Forums?

Mini van. The official I give up on life.

Why are sports camrys so sexy?

No idea. But now i want one

>Veeky Forums tricking people into thinking camry is enthusiast car
wow

Muh Camry I'm turning into a rally car
>I wonder how long it'll be before the hood ornament pops off

>cuck

No, that'd be a crossover.

>boring person that's pretty much had it with life

Yes.

Cars are only as boring as you make them

>what do you call a car that is >2000 pounds with 160 hp
A Miata.

Why are you on Veeky Forums if you don't trust us?

This tbqh. How to spot a nu-male.

>"It's just an appliance, jeez. We could end world hunger if all the fat cats stopped buying Ferraris and BMWs and drove government-subsidized eco-friendly hybrids instead."

I would argue most of the population doesn't care about cars and not just nu-males.

>people fawn over preludes and mx6
>no love for camry coupe

There's a limit. Your average bloke can appreciate a fast car even if they don't know what it is. They might dream of owning some sort of sports car just as a status symbol or because "fast". What sort of fast, how fast, and where? It doesn't matter.

>boring person that's pretty much had it with life
>Yes.
Plot twist: he's got a liter bike that he tracks every weekend and just keeps the appliance to appear professional at work.

Damn thats sexy

It really doesn't get more boring than an inline-4 silver Camry without mods and CVT.

Whatever you say

I appreciate this

>tfw no riced out Prius to house the ultimate sleeper
>you will never be a highway legend

WHY IS THIS SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL? ITS A FUCKING CAMRY

id honestly shit my pants if i could find a 5 speed v6 camry of this gen. Absolutely wonderful cars.

It's good at what its made for desu senpai

If I wanted a camry coupe I would buy a 240sx

???

this or a larger one

Imagine driving your pre teen kids to the mall and dropping them off in this. They then demand you give them each 40$ and you tell them to call you when they need picked up.
You wait around at home chopping onions for your wife. Itching for a phone call from your kids to pick them up and get them ice cream.

This sounds like the definition of hell.

>getting a worse car
Really scumbag?

desu senpai why is it saying "desu senpai"

wat da faq

Camry is fine, those Scions in the back row though.

Hello newfag

But its a piece of shit

Why are you on Veeky Forums if you're not into cars?

None of us are into cars dude

yeah, a man who sold his car for a minivan

not everyone cares about muh numbers and muh track times