Post your custom interior work. Shitty or not

Post your custom interior work. Shitty or not.
>Dat suede

I literally got the man who restored the interior of the Ferrari for Ferris Buellers Day Off to do this suede for me. He was expensive and took a while but worth it

I made my own shift knob today

Nice, what car?

Nissan Altima

yfw someone puts a cigarette in that ashtray

Are you black?

C5
Would be their last time ever riding in my car if they even hinted at lighting up.

Made out of what?

Delrin. I bought a large stick. Gonna make a few more.

nice work.

It wasn't a Ferrari, it was a kit car

Here's the Tijuana job that had been done on my car

And the door panels I made to unMexican my car

can we get a pic of the whole interior?

Fairlane?

Sorry user, your car is not a ferrari. It doesnt suit the car very well.

3/10

are you fucking kidding me right now? you spent how much on gay ass suede for a a fucking Nissan Altima?

you really expect a straight answer?

no it was a rhetorical question you fucking idiot.
nobody actually gives a fuck about your riced family hauler.
>hurrdurr b...but muh SUEDE put in by ___fuckingnobodycares___

Jesus Christ just fucking kill yourself already.

>implying im OP.

>replying in this gay ass thread for any reason other than to slam op for being a fucking nigger

found the problem.

The work was done on a C5 Corvette, not a Nissan Ultimata. Although that would be fucking hilarious and the blackest thing you could do if true.

>spending ANY sort of money on a fucktastic gm product.
holy fuck the Altima would have been so much better.
while we're at it, how hard is it for you to see your own dick?

No way this isn't bait.

Is that what he told you

didnt you know bruh?
suede makes the interior more aerodynamic for better mpgs.
:^)

>implying wasn't me.

consider killing yourself.

Wish I had pics of my interior on my phone ;___;

Jesus christ that's horrific. What's with the shitty plastic still visible around the stereo and heater controls? Did an autistic child retrim this?

yeah me too.
Its dark outside so I cant go take any.

i dont get it. the first pic was before?

this is now Veeky Forums pasta.
thank you for this.

Here's my custom stereo install.

sikk kustom dubble din of pioneer brO

Its not super impressive but it looks okay

He even matched the led color so it isnt a huge eyesore

Solid job.

>mfw I saw the song

Buttons on headunit stopped working
Try the reset button
Just puts it back to demo mode and untunes everything
Only the source and volume work

This is my fix for the retarded demo mode flashing lights

>spoiler its electrical tape

Almost as hard as it is for you to shut your cock holster, bitch.

Fuck mines too messy and i havent finished the fucking DIN since i got the car a year ago.

Will do this weekend and post i promise

>mfw aerial still doesnt fucking work
reee

>LHD stereo in a RHD car
baka desu senpai

Come on faggots, I took that photo on my way home so that you cunts would get a laugh from the track name, but only one guy got it. As if I'd be impressed about installing a fucking standard stereo in a pathfinder. Also you can't get rhd stereos that did the things I wanted you gimp.

mah fellow avalon nigga

Wat

There are LHD and RHD stereos? What's the difference?

Lel the "Ferrari" in Ferris buellers was a kit car based on a corvette iirc

volume knob location etc.

here in bongland the volume knob is pretty much always on the left?

cuz the stereos are designed for lhd

Yeah but I've never even seen an 'rhd' stereo

>custom interior work
>literally just putting retarded and awkward aftermarket gear knobs in

Well its not hard to believe when he had pictures of him working on the car.

Woah chill out man. It's just an aftermarket stereo, and HVAC controls look a little weird because of the lighting.

Didn't know it was possible to make somebody's ass hurt so bad just by posting a picture. I'll have to do this more often.

They hardly exist.

>Woah chill out man. It's just an aftermarket stereo, and HVAC controls look a little weird because of the lighting.

It's not the fucking HVAC controls and stereo you bellend, it's the ugly black plastic that is still uncovered after your super fancy trim job.

Did you switch the HVAC and radio locations or do the 97-00 come like that. My 02z has the HVAC on the bottom. Also could be lighting but if I were you, is pull the HVAC and the bezel that is visible and spray it black. Like jet black. I'm tempted to hydro dip my console. Came out nice but I would be scared to fuck it up.
Can never have a drink in the cupholder again
>implying the c5 cup holder actually holds cups in the first place

>being this ass blasted about someone else's car.

The previous owner switched them and I couldn't be assed to route it back properly. I have several pieces on my car hydro dipped and I'm getting the console dipped when I come back from my roadtrip.

Nice, would like to see how that comes out. I'm debating it, but I fear it would throw off the interior since the console is the same material as the dash. I have thought about the plastic around the gauge cluster too. I have suede corbeaus and vette essentials brake and shift boot cover. Looks and feels way better than the old stock pieces. I've seen some nice c5 wheels but they go for like $700. But they retain the same look and keep airbag at least.

First pic was way more comfier

My Romeo 147

>buys a gm product which is automatically a pile of shit
>proceeds to spend a stupid amount of money making it even shittier
>gets called out for being a fatass retard with no taste or knowledge about anything automotive related asides from what his redneck trailer trash friends have led him to believe
>Y...YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING

What do you drive? Lmao bread on hood if you're going to claim a better car than a corvette

I'm honestly a very big fan of the way your car looks. Can you tell me more about it?

>better car than a corvette
so anything that isn't a gm piece of shit?

So ass mad, this is hilarious.
I drive a ford focus I can guarantee you it's no where near as good as a corvette
And neither is your civic

Thanks! Its my first car, got it for 4000 euros with 60k km. Then engine isnt the best but it sounds great, 1.6 105cv. Gives me some troubles with oil leaks, but only because I have a lot of fun with it and love the sound on high revs. Ask me anything about it

>more Altma hate
I don't get it. Is this another le ebin Veeky Forums dorifto maymay? Or is it another case of a Veeky Forums board only buying old pieces of shit and shitposting about consumer products (looking at you, /k/)?

>buying a gm product
>buying a car with pushrods
>buying a gm product with pushrods

The corvette just has an overglorified truck drivetrain slapped into the body of a sports car with wide tires. nothing about it is worth mentioning when talking about feats of automotive engineering. it's the car for inbred autists that think they know something about cars, but in reality they only buy one because they don't know enough about cars to buy a real sports car.

>all this brand loyalty asspain and pushrods REEEEEEEEEE autism
LS stronk
Sorry [MUFFLED FAVORITE MANUFACTURER] can't come up with an engine capable of dethroning it even using bushlods :^)

>CVT transmission that is prone to failure
>early 2.5s head gasket failure
>electrical issues out the ass
>pigfat
>ugly
>designed by Renault
What's not to hate about a poor man's Camry clone?

Assblasted vette owner here. Sure it's not anything groundbreaking, but what exactly makes it not a sports car? And what is a sports car to you? Which sports car owners "know" about cars?

Aight now I get it.

Stop responding, it's the guy that posts laughingwhores.jpg ecoboost threads to push shit off the board.

i need another one so bad. gimmie yours ;_;

>Stop responding, it's the guy that posts laughingwhores.jpg ecoboost threads to push shit off the board
His name, unfortunately, is Alphonse you newfag

The shift and parking brake boot are technically custom, but I just ordered black alcantara with black stitching because I'm a boring cunt.

I'm clueless about interiors, what makes a rhd stereo?

>only thread on Veeky Forums that involves custom, diy, original content
>it's filled with one sentence, all lowercase NEET loser shitposts

Fuck this board.

This is basically a dedicated shitposting board at this point, but there are some nice interiors in here.

It's basically /kspg/: The Board. The massive population of aussies doesn't help at all.

Truck threads are comfy though. Very little shitflinging, just "here's muh truck" and "that's a nice truck".

In the middle of redoing my Fiero's interior. Don't have a finished picture but I have a mock-up.

Very nice, do you plan on upgrading the radio or the gauge cluster?

Looks identical to the Fiero Enzo. Keep it up man.

Shitty picture, but alcantara shift boot and armrest with nappa leather sides, white stitching.

Personal wheel, HVAC delete, with carbon fiber filler panel (not installed properly yet). I have plenty of other plans for it.

My brother does carbon fiber wrapping and has gotten pretty good at it within almost 2 years. Pics to come.

Trans am?

Some pieces on his G35.

yes, 02 WS6.

3g TL.

>custom, diy
some dude overpays to have some shitty suede in his boomermobile
>OMG SO AMAZING WE NEED A GENERAL ON THIS
this is why this board is so shit.

This is a carbon/kevlar blend.

I'm probably going to stick with the stock gauges, and the radio won't be changed until I can find a head that's not obnoxious.

Look into a newer Delhi radio from a newer model GM that still had DIN 1.5 sizes, there are ones out there with an AUX jack

It kind of does! Although, I'm using all of the stock pieces just refinished.

Alright, here we go. Does this count as custom?

The wheel to match.

Babbys first rice.

Looks awful

>autotragic

It was just way too much, even the package tray was the same diamond tuck stitching.

I actually work on Infinitis for a living, and I fucking love that center piece.

I'm not going away from factory steering wheel, C5 wheel is one of the best looking factory wheels in any car.

Here's one of the other pieces in my car I already had dipped. Getting the center console dipped the same, and the lid is covered in suede. I have the door sill panels and inside door lever bezels done as well.

>work on Infinitis for a living
>but its an Acura...

hydro dip is a shit when it's faux carbon bro

real or nothing, the difference is night and day. Pictures never do CF justice, the depth and dynamic light reflection is amazing in person.

>>being this ass blasted about someone else's car.

It's not the car, it's the shit workmanship that you think is fantastic. If you're going to do something, do it properly.