/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #425

"Babysitting" Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630/
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction:
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings :
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/11166372 (Vote!)
strawpoll.me/11107672
strawpoll.me/11190596
strawpoll.me/11239475
strawpoll.me/11273878
strawpoll.me/11269929
strawpoll.me/11292722
strawpoll.me/11314368

Other urls found in this thread:

instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
a.tumblr.com/tumblr_oe3bm3hV5U1re4mjgo1.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=VcBODX8GgPE
youtube.com/watch?v=PRQPc-PK1gM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For He that would love life
and see good days,
let him keep his tongue from evil
and his lips from speaking guile;

BAE OVER BAY

BFFs, Pirates, Partners in Time & Crime & In Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP

EVERY DAY

>tfw we will never see Chloe, Max, Victoria and Kate again except in that live-action webseries which will probably suck

For Max!

No you don't.

>taking memes seriously
Now *that* user had autism.

She loves her Legos.

Max is #1.

These attempts at character defamation are from the Prescotts. Do not fall for them.

To be fair, there were some people actually using stuff like that as "evidence", along with other stuff, to say Max had some kind of condition. Which there was no evidence of in the game. A good portion of it just seemed to be be shit-stirring.

Thank you for telling us, Chloe.

episode 2 stream tomorrow! Hype

>As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Kate is not #1.

>people will get rustled by this

N I E C
I
E
C

Reminder that Hannah Tell sounds nothing like Max do some reason

AND Dayenne?
Neat. Hope they do the right thing and save Kate.
Maybe Hannah will know the Bible and Dayenne will remember recording the proper lines to help Kate.

Because she's not Max. Hannah has a little Southern drawl and a very light voice.
Max speaks with a lot of breath and weight, as well as without an accent. I'd say it's an accomplishment to actually be able to sound very different when voicing a character. Some VAs just have their own voice and that's it.

Yes yes yes.

People are very caring and protective towards Max and do not like it when people insult her.
Nothing wrong with that.

Thinking about Pricefield makes me happy!

How will you feel when you see Hannah, Dayeanne and Nik fail utterly?

Reminder that if the game has caused any sort of trauma to you that we are here to help and if you need more severe help and if you need to talk to someone then you can visit

www.lifeisstrange.com/talk

Good luck to you and we are always here if you need us. There is no shame in admitting your pain, remember Kate having someone to talk to saved her life too.

Nice that you post this in the threads. Important to let people know they can get help or just talk to someone if they aren't feeling very well emotionally.

This. Max is not for mean-spirited memes!

We will protect her laugh: a.tumblr.com/tumblr_oe3bm3hV5U1re4mjgo1.mp3

Don't worry, Hannah will console her like she does in the game and everything will be ok.

Me too.

Hmmm I think I have autism.

It's a real life Marshfield.

Actually she does! Not her usual voice but when she's talking with more interest and passion (intensity) or acting she's totally her. It's just a slight adjustment from her usual voice. You'll notice that as she talks sometimes she'll drop into Max's voice and that tickles me.

At least for my ears.

Thinking about Pricefield makes me happy but depending on how I remember it it can also make me feel Pricefeels too. I love both feelings of it and never want to stop feeling them.

Oh my god that was adorable. When does she laugh like that?

yay.

The only sadness I feel about them is that we don't get to see them truly happy and healed. But I have no problems imagining all that stuff. Them overcoming their issues, realizing they never asked for anything that happened, and coming to a point of peace where they're ready to move on and be happy together.

Are you ready to spend lunchtime with max and kate?

I feel Pricefeels for that reason among others like not seeing them again. I miss our freckled wonder and blue haired angel.

I wish Hannah was as genuinely passionate about LiS as she claims to be here.

>When does she laugh like that?
In Chloe's room, when she starts dancing. They make each other so happy!

I will be there. Hopefully Dayeanne will have replaced Mr. Raffle!

You are right, she dives into those Maxnotes sometimes, and it's quite cool. And her usual voice is cool, too.

Reminder that this exists and that Hannah made out with a parrot:
youtube.com/watch?v=VcBODX8GgPE

We helped them realize their feelings and save each other. Our job is done.
They're okay now. We get to think about all the stuff they do, and maybe we'll see them again in a cameo for S2.

Do you have her bean spilling laugh? It's very hearty and womanly I was shocked Max laughed so mean and cute!

>Our job is done.
This makes me feel like we raised our children and then they left our nests. I'll always love them both and their love for each other. I am hopeful to see them both as a cameo, it would mean the world to me.

>In Chloe's room, when she starts dancing.
Oh yeah. It sounds amazing once it's filtered down and you can just hear the laugh.
And you're right, even in a very perilous and tragic week we can still see how happy they make each other. They have a lifetime of happiness, support, and love to enjoy.

That is too cute.

I'm afraid not! It's possible to go through the game files, but there's a lot in there. (And I never did go...)

They can't even help it, it just is so! Meet each other at home after a day of working/studying? A great smile inevitably splits their faces right in half, a strange magnetism draws them into each other's embrace, both eager to drown in the other's smell, lose themselves in each others eyes, fingers and lips melting together - into one, a perfect union.

That's a good description of how I feel about everything.

We got them to the point where they can be off on their own without having someone guide them. But they're always welcome to stop by and visit. Even if we don't actually see them in an 'official' capacity, we all have our own thoughts on what they do after. Some thoughts have even gained little followings and been agreed on by numerous people because the characters were so well developed it's possible to follow their path into the future.
And I believe we all want them to enjoy life and each other as well as succeed at whatever they aspire to do.

>Chloe or Max comes home from work
>The other hears them open the door and comes over to greet them
>They get a smile, a kiss, and a "Hey. Welcome home. How was your day?"
>Dinner may, or may not, be in the process of being made
Everything is fine
I would pay to see an animation or play an episode just showing Pricefield domestic bliss

It also needs to have conflict though!

Like... what do they eat?! Which movie do they watch first?! Who gets to be the big spoon on the sofa?! Who gets the last kiss?! Do they clean up first or sleep and then clean up?! Do they go to the beach or the drive-in?!

These are serious themes!

Also, what clothes they decide to wear each day?
When they want to see their family or friends, will Max & Chloe be the visitors or the hosts?
What photos will Max submit for contests?
Where will they go for vacation?
Is it just going to be a nice night of cuddling, or 'more'?

These are all tough, and important, choices.

Where do they spend their honeymoon and why is it hella in Paris?!

Goodnight /lisg/, honestly a bit hyped for the stream tomorrow.

Paris is a good spot for a honeymoon.
I think in a few years, Max would win a really big photo contest and get to go to NYC. And it's there that Chloe proposes.

Goodnight, user. Sweet dreams! Here's hoping that the stream is good and they help Kate.

This is the thing I like thinking as real canon. This thing brought so much feels and happiness to me knowing that they've moved on so well.

What's this stream everyone is talking about?

Oh yeah, all those animations by Youngchosugar are great. Tiny glimpses into their life.
Not every detail needs to be shown (Which was one of the strengths of the game) but just enough to give your the basic picture. They've moved on since that one week to be happy and have what they've wanted all along. To be together.

I've actually spoken to youngchosugar, he's a really great guy. I'm so grateful for those tiny little glimpses that speak so much. Just like a picture is worth a thousand words those tiny little clips make you fill in gaps in the story of years in your mind.

Whoa totes watching!

That's cool. Glad to hear he's nice.
I hope he does more animations in the future if he enjoys them. But it looks like a lot of work for a just a few seconds of motion. Especially when he puts so much details into things like texture or facial animation.

Goodnight, /lisg/
Time to sail the seas of Dreamland and possibly come across a pirate ship crewed by these two awesome girls

We should watch all together!

Goodnight user! Have sweet pricefield dreams!

We all will be user. We all will be....

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't doe,or butterfly,bluejay or even shit.
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it.
>Epilogue: Use ur imaginations:)muh budget

>>I'm afraid not! It's possible to go through the game files, but there's a lot in there. (And I never did go...)
someone has to go, that laugh is too qt!

Reminder that Alice is a demon lord with punishable intent.

(:

Why are people so hyped for this? They are playing like shit desu.

Pour one out for warren is mine but I don't post anything else about/relating to Warren ever.

good pic though kek saved.

To be honest it makes me sad to watch because I want Hannah to play it on her own accord and enjoy the game but she doesn't care for it and probably just plays in the stream for money or something. It makes me sad that the person who voices Max who made us feel so much for her doesn't care at all about the game.

Suuure

Hannah's playing like ''oh no I made a wrong decision oh no I should've been like coward, be smarmy too everyone''

Nik's playing like ''nah whatever I don't care. I don't even know why am I here?'' but at least he isn't a coward when it comes to choose.

Dayeanna is looking like emotionless moron to me, but who knows?

I have no reason to lie. I'm ok with admitting I feel for Warren with what that user said about his final thoughts. In general though, I don't like warren but I don't really hate him either

>inb4 I didn't see Jefferson in his number one fan kazimir's art

are you here to stir shit or something? Aren't we supposed to move past that? Why do you keep saying I like Kazimir it actually hurts, I don't like Kazimir's stuff at all, please stop. Please stop bringing this up too. Don't start a fight just because you're bored or something.

ironic

Can you stop with the accusations? Can't you leave things be? We moved on from yesterday why do you try to bash me again today by putting words in my mouth and putting me together with what others did? Why make the thread uncomfy?

that was yesterday's argument man.he also said that he's sorry.don't blast away at him for no reason or i'm gonna kya

>tfw we'll never see them again
youtube.com/watch?v=PRQPc-PK1gM

Only a bit less than 7 hours until we Hannah and co.'s reaction to Kate jumping off the roof.

Get hype.

>''Hey! that's so ez. We know the bible answer: Matthew 11:28 duh''
>*your sisters, your bros, your father, your mom options show up*
>''Duh of course everyone cares about their moms first. I mean moms are different right?''
>*they choose ''your mother'' option*
>*angel with no wings jumps to death*
>Dayeanna looks at the screen with emotionless face
>Nik looks at the screen with disgust
>Hannah cries but then focuses on Warryn immediately

Also get hype for Stream's retarded comments

>ot3 warren+chloe+max=warren+max=

suuure

>Q&A session
>Ask if they were glad when terrorists attacked France, b/c of all the character growth the victims' families got.

Who should be Hannah and Nik's guests for episodes 3, 4 and 5?

>episode 3 & 4: Luc
>episode 5: Michel Koch

Save the best for the last

>It also needs to have something interesting though!
Fixed it for you.

dunno man, I was hoping Nik would go off the script (with a little innocent prompting) assuming they got to ep 5. Ask how Max knows killing Chloe will fix anything, and that it won't just make things worse. The admittedly minimal chance of that happening drops to zero if imagynation lorde is there.

I was thinking Ashly for episode 5.

If Arcadia Bay and its residents were real, I would sell all my earthly possessions. I would book the first airplane ticket to Seattle. As I take the bus out to this place I've never visited, but which is familiar and known to me, and it will be like coming home.

I will smile to myself and take careful stock of my supplies of chloroform, duct tape and video camera

I missed the stream! Was it good? I'll probably get to it tomorrow or whenever it's put on youtube.
I know Dayenne "Wait, There's A Storm in This Game?" Hutton is playing, which should be... actually that sounds really boring.

They didn't save Kate.
The stream didn't happen yet.

>implying Hannah and Ashly aren't Michel's puppets (mostly Ashly)