What would you do if you won the best car in the world (pic related) for free right now?

What would you do if you won the best car in the world (pic related) for free right now?

sell it

Race civics all day and other shit boxes until the tires went bald and then leave it on the side of the road because I can't afford 20k tires

FPBP

Try to go 2xx whatever mph it gets to on the highway, hit a pothole or bump or uneven patch of road going Mach chicken, die

Sell it and buy a V6 2001 S10, 1993 Nissan truck and a 1985 Mustang 5.0. Then Invest the rest of the money. go to school and get some degree.

This. Can't afford taxes and registration much less maintenance.

go out to the boonies and hit the magical 200. then sell it

why not just do that now but get a student loan

Debt sucks. Better to save your money and pay cash.

Drive it once and probably fuck it up

yeah but you can do it now, and its not getting cheaper

>for parts
>whats left of it after the deer.

And debt bills never stop. Only an idiot goes that far in to debt for anything but a house. At least a house retains its value and can be sold.

sell it and buy a first gen NSX with low mileage, then pay my college tuition, and pocket the rest of the money

>spend some money to do research into future values (maybe even hire a company to do that for me) and rent some storage facility
>decide WHEN is the best time to sell it
>live life as usual
>once in a while troll Veeky Forums with my car
>retire comfortably

>best car in the world
>veyron
kek

>yfw a lightly tuned civic with Spoon™ parts is faster than a veyron in Tsukuba

Haha noob, cars lose 90% of their value in the first year.

Just go to the military then faggot.

Most cars.... Hyper cars go up in value

so you retain no value, in your words?
why are you yourself not an investment?

Sell it and buy as much survival equipment needed and then materials to make a Nuclear weapon then use the rest of the money to rent a private jet/small plane or boat and fly/sail to North Korea and give it to them then fly/sail to where i think i have the best chance of survival during a Nuclear shootout.

>Pay for college with your life.

Hahaha, no. Only a complete dipshit willingly goes in to a crossfire. I trust Muhammad more than the government.

Probably be my garage queen, take it out for car meets, Parade's and other special occasions

Sell it for 50% of its actual value and live like a king.

>Thinks all branches go into the crossfire
>What is coast guard
>What is navy
>What is Airforce.

Hell I served 8 years and never seen combat, why because I'm smart enough not to end up forced into a combat mos.

Thats not the crossfire im talking about. Terrorists in front of you trying to blow you up. Government behind you feeding you drugs, which totally wont make you suicidal or homicidal or anything. Im no guineapig. If an actual war ever came around that was actually relevant, like WWIII and they needed recruits bad enough for a draft, then I would consider it but when there is no actual need, you are their lab rat.

this and buy an aw11 ae86 and an a60 p package for $25000 and spend the rest on restoring the shit out of them

What the fuck could I do with it but sell it or throw it in storage? I can't afford the maintenance costs or the insurance. What kind of dumbass fucking raffle is this?

Insure it, fill it with petrol, drive it to work.

for around 2 million USD
goodluck

Sell it, buy myself properties for rental income, then live like an aristocrat until the end of time

Drain all the fluids put it in my garage.
Tell no one.

This. Then buy all the jap shitboxes I want.

Thread over, go home everyone

sell it and buy every single twingo in the world