I want to get a moped

I want to get a moped
I don't have a licence or anything
seen that I could pic one up for under £500
how much am I looking at money wise before I can ride it?

Faggot

Go to the most gypsy area you can find.
If you can pick up a couple for parts and a working one for ~£50 then that's how u do it.

Check for badly patched rust or you can get this shit.
this things is so fucking loud and shit but i aint fixing it because im getting my car licence very soon

Don't need a license if your 16 unless you live in some shit country.

You have to do a CBT (£130)
if you have a car licence it's permanent, otherwise it lasts 2 years
And you need a helmet and insurance and tax.

Is that "Shahada Sam" Hyde?

ok better topic
what about taking a beach cruiser and putting an engine on it

get an electric bike

>moped
It's gonna break a lot.

If you want a moped get a puch.

It's gonna break a lot.

rec me some engines for a bike

whys it gonna break a lot
what about converting my bicycle to an engine powered one using a kit and a honda engine

no idea I don;t fuck with motorized bikes just mopeds
Because that's just the way mopeds are, been fucking with them for years and years, all different brands, they are all going to break.
A lot.
It's not really a big deal if you're handy and can fix shit, if you can't I don't recommend it.

Is that a kickstarter on the left side?

Why

some have a kick instead of a 6v start

Yes, Tomos have pedal and/or kick starts, also electric start.
It's on the left side because the flywheel is in the left side and the kick starter turns the flywheel to start the motor.

Tomos are 12v, they were the last manufacturer of legit mopeds.

I meant why is it on the left vs on the right

Ah, thank you. Makes sense. Also it looks half cool and half ridiculous naked like that, in a good/hipster way.

Nice homophobia

Does replacing bearings get rid of this horrible loud noise it makes? im so fucking tired of this shit even the exhaust is more quiit

Horrible loud noise?
Can you describe it better?
When does it happen?

checkemd

Mostly at high speed you get lots of loud sounds of metal smacking arround and a annoying whine but thats probably from the straight gears.

its very loud overall and yes i checked the oil level

And its mostly stock i think i didnt do anyhting since i got it. my father overpaid 400 yurobux for this pos

Just buy a 125 instead. The initial price to buy one is higher, but it's not restricted to 30mph and you dont look like a faggot riding it.

I would say pop the side cover off and check out the clutches, those are almost always the issue with Tomos, the engine is solid but the clutches and fucking shitty.

Are fucking shitty*

yeah the clutch rattles on idle but if you ride it goes away. maybe the sound it makes is normal and i am just a pussy. i have never driven another one but this tmos i own.

Nice tight jeans and Orlando shooting faggot