Post your night time dash. I want to build a folder

Post your night time dash. I want to build a folder.
They're so comfy.
Also if you don't mind include what car it is for filenames.
Here's mine. 97 xj6

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/ZXLine-Colorful-Multifunction-Display-Speeding/dp/B01EL9YCD6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kia Forte Koup

Do you find the touchscreen more annoying to use while driving than buttons?

that Jaguar Christmas tree dashboard!
Still comfy and classy though!

2002 BMW 330i.

Was trying to figure out how my Fuji camera worked, still don't know.

FD3S

The speedometer doesn't work either desu.
And yes. Most comfy car I've been in.
More comfy than my series 3 desu.

1999 Toyota Celica SR

night time dash boards are what happiness looks like

1986 Civic Wagon

2005 Rover 25

>dash thread
>people post their gauges

>gauge thread
>people post their dashes

Can you really get 50 mpg on that bitch

06 Civic

Sick post more

1970 Volvo 144

Pure art, I love how the speedo works on volvo 140 series. Looks like there would be a long as red stick inside the dash that slowly moves to the left when accelerating.

Shit Im tired.

*Long ass red stick
*Moves to the RIGHT

That's pretty nice.

Saab 9-3 Aero, also
>quints

Glorious

Noice.

MR2

nice

damn that green is fucking dope

ayy

hnng Saab

lmao

>blurring the radio
Why? Are you listening to Paedo FM or something?

My MX73

Fuck no. You're lucky to get like 20mpgs.

who >HUD
here?

2006 Mustang.

it is his IP address
>not wanting ddoxed

seems like this thread was ddoxed

thinking about getting something like this
how does it look like during the day?
do you really have to get a special film for the windshield to avoid double images?
what can it show (beside speed, rpm, mpg and water temp)?
how does it fare during really hot weather (being in full sun all the time and such)?

Honda Civic FN1

>how does it look like during the day?
it has a light sensor that automatically adjusts the brightness during the day or night so its as visible as possible in the sun. you have some problems in really bright days when theres a lot of glare, but the speedo is still a lot easier to see at a glance than taking your eyes off the road to look down on the dash. Mustang gauge clusters are annoyingly deep and i dont even bother looking down there anymore besides for gas.

>do you really have to get a special film for the windshield to avoid double images?
BMWs and Chevys have special glass on theirs to avoid this on their factory HUDs, but on standard windsheilds you get a double image reflected by both the inner surface and the outer surface of the glass. the film looks reflective from the outside but is quite clear and easy to see through, but its not 100% perfect.

>what can it show (beside speed, rpm, mpg and water temp)?
mine shows speed, RPM, Liters/hour (not sure how it calculates that off of the OBD2 data), engine temperature and a trip monitor that resets every time you turn the car off. there is a button on the side that you can use to change the units of measure and calibrate specifics like speed and the Tac that arnt accurate out of the box. it also has a speaker with alarms that go off if you want them to if an engine issue comes up or if your Tac/speed/temp goes past a designated point.

>how does it fare during really hot weather (being in full sun all the time and such)?
never had any problems, there is a sticky rubber mat underneath it that holds it in place and can be easily removed. also comes with some clips and zip ties to hold the cable in place and extra rubber mats and lenses are easy to find on Ebay.

hello fiat 500

1993 Fiat Panda

in normal driving maybe

I did some moderate hypermiling in an e36 m3 and got ~40mpg

1979 FJ40. Stock was too dim, so I installed UV LEDs and went over gauges with fluorescent paint. Picture doesn't do it justice. The UV makes the panel glow visible even in daylight.

which HUD is that?

1996 Toyota Tercel

that looks sick as fuck

Comfy radio deck

Absolute epic ness. I may do that.

Hmas r33

this one, pretty standard model off Amazon.

amazon.com/ZXLine-Colorful-Multifunction-Display-Speeding/dp/B01EL9YCD6/

>OLED dash
>motorcycle
NOPE

>forgot pic

jsw

heyo

Cyberpunk as fuck.