/hbg/ - Homebrew and hacking general

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: Entrypoints: smealum.github.io/3ds/)
Wii U: 5.5.1 (Kernel, no IOSU)
Vita: 3.60 (Kernel)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel), 3.55 (Userland)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp
Games: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bt-Yf8V591ENHraRwD8fUQhuzH-a2_mRi0UWSV4NvD0
How to install VPK: pastebin.com/6Nd6qY2L

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Multiplayer has been disabled from Friend List if your firmware is below 11.1. Updating is safe for everyone already running CFW. If you aren't, use ctr-httpwn to access online services.
-Nintendo released 11.1, patching Browserhax and Menuhax. Most entrypoints have been updated to work. BootNTR update available.
-You STILL can't downgrade, use CFW or install .cia files from 11.0 or 11.1 without a hardmod or hacked system transfer. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade
-SD card access in DS mode is now available. ROM loading is still being worked on. gbatemp.net/threads/413015/
-a9lh without downgrading and OTP installation on the New 3DS (up to 9.2) is now possibe, currently being tested. gbatemp.net/threads/443187/

>Vita
-Henkaku r6 enables GPU overclocking, increasing performance in some games.
-A new version of Maidump has been released, providing DLC support and better compatibility than older software.
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-A webkit exploit is available on 3.55. github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC
-Game decryption (1.76, maybe 3.55 soon) playstationhax.it/forums/topic/3104-tutorial-how-to-bypass-pfs-protection-entirely/
-Webkit exploit seems to work on 4.0 psxhax.com/threads/playstation-4-v4-00-webkit-crash-and-ps4-dev-updates-by-ryan111.784/

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.co.nz/#F!rZlXzByb!qDbXcefRq2XIgDnU3ZTyiw
github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/commit/6d025833ca2f2996d37b4d11e8fcc7cd4fc16896
mega.nz/#!X5xn0YbZ!Hm_ue3scTeXy3_NpmEn5Oekmtdq-CHR_qZyzT6fMDVM
mega.nz/#!29FwDQ6B!tI65HQts-i90CibLMufy2WkS1l4IwbfPTbQ8IWi9ZFw
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for sun and moon leaks

Best Vita girl.

Her single flaw is that she's dead.

First for river city cia

EYE
OH
ESS
YOU

WHEEEEEEEEEEN?

3rd party memory cards when?

good taste

I don't know, but Amazon will deliver them to your door with flying robo-pigs.

how do the muslims feel about robo-pigs?

is there a .cia or .cia patch for red rescue team that lets u quicksave?

mega.co.nz/#F!rZlXzByb!qDbXcefRq2XIgDnU3ZTyiw
this has red rescue cia with one that lets u save and works but quicksave dont

Burn in hell, pirates.

So if 3DS Themes screwed NSFW stuff, is there a decent place to preview/download NSFW themes?

gonna ask in this thread. My 3ds cannot locate the am:u handle/file/ whatever it is. I dont know hot to get through this hiccup. any recommendations?

How long until Fates EU DLC is fixed on Freeshop?

Is that you, Akainu?

She's not really dead though, just in a coma. Maybe she will come back.

>taiko "Connect (コネクト) (JP only) Puella MagiMadoka Magika"

soon

Have any of the lewd games like Moeru Chronicles got decensor patches (EOP of course) yet?

wtf

Anyone with the Danganronpa UDG undubed version? Care to confirm if that version (even if not fully undubbed) is more than 3gb?
The link I found for MEGA on leddit doesnt work anymore.

Anyone know how to get Doshin the Giant (PAL) to run? Using Nintendon't through USB Loader GX, on an old model NTSC-U Wii. Getting a black screen every time. I've tried 2 different Doshin ISOs, this one is from emuparadise. I don't think the problem is the ISO.

Have you tried fucking with the video mode?

Does anyone have a mai dump of IA/VT? The DLC didn't work with the vitamin 2.0 one

use force ntsc in the settings and make sure the iso is not shrunken

Does the undub version have subtitled movies, anyone know?

Guys, I'm thinking of getting a new micro SD (16gb to 64gb) for my n3ds, can I just transfer everything in one card to another without problem or do I have to follow some extra steps? I followed plailect's guide in case that matters

Yes the game is around 3.8gb.

You can simply copy everything over.

Yeah, you just copy it all over.

It doesnt.

mfw I have only 3,7gb on my memory card

No, but you can copy the dlc videos and replace them.

Hoping for someone to compress the cpk file to make it smaller.

>mfw I'll waste 4GB of my memory card just to listen to Komaeda's voice a little more

Oh nice, I didn't want to get the new card before making sure, thanks lads

Wait a minute, why is there even an undub of UDG anyway? There's free DLC to put Japanese VAing back in.

Because the DLC just doesn't work no matter what.

> half-assed OP

DLC is 1,78gb and from the PSN doesnt seem to work well with the VPK. For me I just dont have space to install it anyway, I will wait until there's a dump with less than 3gb in Japanese.

Y O K A I _ W A T C H _ 2 _ L E A K _ WHEN
O
K
A
I

W
A
T
C
H

L
E
A
K

W
H
E
N

2 FUCKING DAYS. 2 DAYS. FOR FUCKS SAKE

It's a cheap bit of merchandise aimed at 6-year-olds. Get a hold of yourself, user.

>taiko dlc is finally dumpable
>nobody dumps it

Autism

>probably plays taiko on vita
>says yo-kai watch is for children

OK then

How so? That's probably it.

I looked for this and couldn't find it.

video mode is like one of the first settings on these things you can't miss it

I'm surprised it hasn't been dumped yet, DQ7 and smt apoc were out 2-3 days before official release. Guess no one gives two fucks about yokai

Please OP, call the next thread "WHENS YOHKAI edition"

some guy is making a custom dlc tool

It's a known issue, and as far as I know there's no fix, at least at the moment.

do you guys have a color splash DL? it's not in the wii u pastebin

I'm playing the first game right now and it's cute. Also are you sure you didn't get it backwards? I mean, I thought everything was merchandise for the games.
Do battles get better later on? I'm just at the beginning.

Is there a different way to get your saves from a hacked O3DS to a hacked N3DS that isn't through a System Transfer in the 3DS System Settings?

I have the entire SD from the O3DS on my computer and I'm looking to put the saves in it to my N3DS. Is that possible?

do you still have the O3DS?

use JKSM to export the saves to SD then use your computer to move them to the N3DS and import them again with JKSM

Any homebros willing to help me out?
I need copies of the app.db file from a Vita. It should be in ur0:shell/db/app.db.
Several is better.

github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/commit/6d025833ca2f2996d37b4d11e8fcc7cd4fc16896

Problem should be solved re: PKHeX not letting you put every item into inventory, user

plz hackerbros godspeed and godbless. I really hope they fix it

Unfortnately, I don't. The left hinge broke which was basically where the video comes from.

Ok I'll try doing this.

>Ok I'll try doing this.
well the exporting is done from the O3DS but maybe you can put the SD in the N3DS and extract the saves since they're technically on the SD..

that's not how that works, but please, keep trying.

reposting cause I didn't realize last thred was ded:

fucking spazzed out and posted before I could c/p:

I fuckin did it. I finallyI hacked my o3ds and n3ds today, both updated to the latest fw.

I got one question left; is there even a point in transferring anything from my o3ds to my new one? I have castlevania NES, pokemon X and rusty's real deal baseball on there digitally, don't particularly care for my saves on those games and I assume they're easily obtainable regardless.

What about my NNID/account? Can I have it on both? Do I need to transfer it from my old one? Should I care about it at all? I don't know.

same desu

you must choose one.

Why doesn't it work that way? I was looking to do this as well.

So then I guess I'll just make it my n3ds as that's what I'll be using more right? I assume that's generally how one would do it.

XD

1. You already system transferred, no matter what, the encryption key for the system is different.
2. you would have been better off extracting the saves with jk save manager, then bringing them over from the other card to your current card. You can't just plug the card into any system and expect it to read it, it doesn't work that way.

I don't even have an NNID on my 3DS. It's only useful for downloading from the eshop (which you never need to do as a pirate) and miiverse.

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. Guess I do have to start my games all over again. Ah well. Thanks for the help.

I'm also looking into transferring my stuff to a New 3DS. I've got a buttload of games DL'd through 3dstitlekeys and a handful legit through eshop. If I back up my saves with JKSM, is the transfer from one to the other easy? Doing a PC transfer with one microSD card.

Here's Danganronpa UDG dumped with mai, just note that trying to use this with the DLC will either freeze your vita or cause it to power off after selecting your camera settings in a new game. Hopefully someone finds a solution for this or is able to create a compressed undub cpk.

mega.nz/#!X5xn0YbZ!Hm_ue3scTeXy3_NpmEn5Oekmtdq-CHR_qZyzT6fMDVM

Nice timing. Was hesitant about copying my 1.1 dump of this game to my vita. CAN FINALLY DITCH THOSE CRINGY DUBS

>How dare you not let me make money off of pirated games

> freezes
Scratch nvm

can someone dump dynasty warriors 8 empires

You can still make a full undub using the files from the DLC, only problem is It'll be around 3.8gb unless someone can figure out how to compress and repack the cpk.

So literally all you can do is either wait for ds emulation and play pokemon blue rescue team who's ds rom has a working quicksave. Or wait for someone to figure out and fix the GBA red rescue one. Which one will be out first?

>Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.

That shouldn't be too hard, I'll try when I get home later

3dsiso is actually so annoying to use. I made a request for this And got hit with that gay ass message

I'm a retard on firmware 11.0

should I just buy a sky3ds+ cart? anyone had experiences with one?

Probably DS games since at least there's someone interested in it.

don't bother, better off buying another 3ds or getting a cheap 2ds to do the dsiware downgrade and then return it

I havent been up to date for a few days, so both god eater games finally work now?

ok I've downloaded this God Eater Rage Burst 2 twice, and both times it gets stuck on the first loading screen. Is this normal for anybody else, or is there something else I have to do? The wolf keeps running..

so basically if I buy another 2ds I can hack my 11.0 2ds using dsiware?

hmm seems like the better option, didn't consider that. thanks.

yes

How did you install that?

latest mai.

>half-assed
lol

Yes
pic related

I would get a new 3ds xl but im scared that are all 11.x now.

which link did you use? or is it not worth asking since you're not going to answer?

Maybe I'll just buy it.

is the new sonic boom cia out?

I finished installing minutes ago and it's working fine. What did you even do? Can't help much if you don't even know

you'll be fine if you avoid the serials that have 11.0

Darkest Dungeon when

mega.nz/#!29FwDQ6B!tI65HQts-i90CibLMufy2WkS1l4IwbfPTbQ8IWi9ZFw

Go ahead and waste your money, see if I care

Have you tried disabling amphetamine/RinCheat?

I copied it over via the psp save method, then I just installed it. It loads past the namco icon, and the other icons, gets to the wolf running, and then the wolf runs forever.