/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #367

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #367

Mascot Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E
Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

/ssg/ Rankings: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DXPfisMr4PO93itW9rDez5BK9PlK3iwbPBHALyLmKco/edit?usp=sharing

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

Sep. 30th - Oct. 2nd: Roina, Luka, Vivid Fear, Anael, Niarose, Metatron, Serestia

Current events:
Ring the Bell: 9/19 - 9/30
Light Cosplay Poll: 9/26 - 10/02
Fredrica Rival Match: 9/25 - 10/8
Rasiel Boss Match: 10/01 - 10/02 and 10/8 - 10/9

More info can be found in-game

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

withhive.com/help/notice_view/18116
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Question about boosted rates during weekends:

Do the boosted players have noosted rates at the expense of the other 5* (as in you still have the same chance to draw a 5* but theres a far higher chance to get the specific ones rather than all the other 5*) or do they have a boosted rate period that adds to the normal rate of getting a 5* ?

The first

Smug Meta, best Meta

Meh, not great, but I'm tempted enough by a shot at Anael to not care.

Skin Meta, Best Meta.

Unfortunately the Cosplay poll seems to disagree and I don't understand why. It's like they don't want delicious lolibutt by voting for Anael or the like.

patch notes when

N O A L O V E

Omg new WW legend. Duran is going to be 900 dstones now.

There goes all the balance left in the game. Prepare for Duran everywhere.

Also new WW legend is a girl. I knew it

Omg new WW legend. Duran is going to be 900 dstones now.

There goes all the balance left in the game. Prepare for Duran everywhere.

Also new WW legend is a girl. I knew it

New WW legend is another backline cunt cause they needed more of those

Celus now debuffs attack by 35%, increases damage to enemy by 20% and lowers their defense by 50%. Oh he also gives 30% crit to the line.

Insane that I get to see him get buffed.

Pure and cute legend!

>Voice Recordings have been added to Extreme Evolution Noa (Ardor).

T-thanks, F-fred!

Why would her EE cover up her delicious thighs when they are the best part of her default look?

>We received a reborn slut instead of a pure manly male
Fuckin reeeee

aslan isn't quite as good as alice but she's close. being able to buff cancer mids from the back is incredibly strong since it doesn't require any ramp up time. buffing gks again and being able to benefit from her own buffs now should put her over the top and make her usable on most teams.

>Fucking smirk finally stands from his chair
>now as OP as the rest of the "usable" units

Now this how I know BB is just playing with (You).

>removes activated buff effects with an action or when being attacked
A somewhat FUCK YOU to utility strikers?

>no more rerolling with emulators

>old voice willl not be available for profanity issues
RIP Alkyde

withhive.com/help/notice_view/18116

>no changes was a buff all along

>Cost was the only reasonable method to provide limitations on game breaking units, known as Legends, without touching their skill set
>DELETED

Sasuga BB.

Sooooo, Smirk now is like Vivid Fears aura, but worse. OK, its fine.

Hey, Celus BUFFS enemys attack, you seem misread this

I love Uriel!

> All purchase records for the Beginner/Intermediate/Expert Package will be reset.
- The users who already purchased the packages above will now be able to purchase them again

Id like to waste my money again. Thanks, Fred. Now remove Duran from the game

>Renee EE
>just slap two additional useless stat a passer doesn't need and increase the pass effect
kek

?

>Sigmund changed due to "development decisions"
I guess that's code for "holy shit we straight up ripped off Alucard and they finally noticed"

>Reflex will now gradually increase accordingly to the Player’s level instead of decreasing
>Due to the modification to Reflexes, the maximum chance of Counterattack will be lowered to 50% (down from 65%)

Why is the WW legend allowed to be so broken?

Hm wow, guess I just managed to sneak in as an emulator player. It only says making new accountsis blocked though so hopefully existing can still play?

Might have to do some referrals real quick before the patch though.

You wanted Vonchi nerfs? Only 1500 dstones!

That's what the patchnotes say. They're blocking the creation of new account through emulators. If it works is another question.

>randy told us about the ww legend this patch
>he was right
>randy told us about stone balancing this patch
>doesn't happen
Explain yourself.

I cant imagine how much reflexes metatron will fucking have.

WW is allowed to have nice things because they refuse to nerf ardor.

It's the only way to make those crying WWfags to shut the fuck up.

>another big tittied unit
I like

>you can now play this game in russian

Still vastly superior to Nari's EE, so I don't see the problem

>※ Aiolos does not possess 2 2-staged passive skills like other Legendary New Star Players.
Gee, thanks a lot Bigball!

>Duran is 900 dstones MIDseason

As if it wasn't hard enough to climb already with Angela on 80% of teams.

Fuck off

Mнe этo нpaвитcя, тeпepь я cмoгy пoигpaть в этy игpy нa cвoeм языкe, тoлькo жaлкo, чтo пepeвoд бyдeт плoхим.

>big titted
>aren't snowball tier huge
Meh.

Not his EE it doesn't mention enemy.

DARK QT LEGENDARY GK IS THAT YOOOUUUU?

My greatest fear is that my rank 30 legendary will be some disgusting dude instead of a qt.

Wats wrong with Shu, man?

>so thicc she weighs 37 tons
new slut is top tier

THIRTY SEVEN TONS
H
I
R
T
Y
S E V E N
E
V
E
N
T O N S
O
N
S

Are you in bronze? Passers being more tanky is a good thing. Her kit is op already and gives her everything now.

>new WWhore is one of the most broken players
>WWcucks will still complain

It's not just him, but any male legendary. The chances of getting one instead of a qt are far too high.

>what is falseflagging?

It's probably the last remaining Emerald Pinnacle slot.

A meme
>i-its just an ardorcuck falseflagging!!!

Probably the dark legend

Overall it's a good patch, I have to admit. Lots of good changes.

I was hoping for more balance changes to characters though, these changes won't really change the meta at all. It just makes it so it's easier to stack reflex, but the CA chance will be lower, so the end result is... Level 70 Metatrons, and CAR will be better but also slightly less necessary.

Aslan EE is good, though, and the new legend is interesting. She has incredibly utility but doesn't have any broken buffs like some other legends, so it will be interesting to see how people will slot her into their teams. But who cares, right? Not like you'll get it. Not like I'll get it.

>good patch
>making WWbacklines even more annoying
No
Also Aslans match was one of the easiest

Still kinda curious as to whether you can CONTINUE to play on emulator if you already have an account as the biggest issue in the notes here, tbqh.

Aslan EE and the new legend are broken.

Hahahaha motherfuck in hate WW

>doesnt have any broken buffs
Is this a reddit post?

If you can't continue playing on emulator, that'd be devastating. Sure as hell hope not. I'll have to get a tablet in that case so I can play it at home without it being uncomfortable.

I do not want to play on tablet, its laggy and hot. And also asks for energy after some hours of playing afk

It says making new accounts will be blocked. Doesn't say they'll be blocked from the game.

That's still sacrificing potental customers/revenue, who knews how far they wanna go.

Some tablets are better in those areas tho. Not getting so hot and having good battery time.

She doesn't. She heals a little and gives some attack power. Some crit and crit res. That's hardly insane by any stretch. Rather her power lies in being able to purge (or dispel, depending on what terminology you like) enemies which is insane.

The heal is retarded cause it'll revive the whole line every 3 minutes dumbass, people already hated silk for reviving every 3 minutes

She doesn't seem broken to me

I'm guessing it's thundercunt hour right now

>btw I'm a WWcucks

Yeah but CA will be capped at 50%, so 1hp units will be less able to do something. Less chance of being able to get a reflex steal.

I'll admit it's very good in that it'll let you avoid some 1v1 situations. But that's still not insanely broken or anything. Just nice to have.

>BTW im ww-cuck too

Let's ignore her entire kit and the other units WW can have in the back.

WW can literally have all three of their legends in the backline and it will devastate most teams.

>WW can literally have all three of their legends in the backline and it will devastate most teams.
And yet Angela will still be better.

Really makes you think...

All I want is evolved Shanti in the frontline to devastate my dick.

I'm so glad they went full muffintop with her.

Reviving the whole line lowers the chances of getting 1v1s, which is the only way some strikers can even do good damage

Read her shit again.

Even my Vitos whose already having a hard time against Angela/Duran line is gonna get even more fucked by her.

She doesn't actually give any survivability though besides a tiny bit of crit res.

I really don't think she's so insanely broken as you think

And even if I were a WW cuck, I would still not be able to get her, so what's the fucking point in trying to defend her. I think she's good but has an obvious flaw in not giving HP or DR, and not having any special stealing/pen power or game changing active.

>dispels conditional buffs with actions/when attacked
>CD resist active
>revives the line
>CR buff
>s-shes not broken guys!

Wow, that sure was quick! BB delivering on their promises, and it only took one line to do it!

But honestly how many teams are gonna have Angela, Duran AND Aiolos?

Broken DI meta doesn't care about crit resist or crit dmg resist

>will be done
>has been done
Huh? Why bother, is it a typo?

>muh DI meta
Lots of teams in galaxy will have Angela, Duran and aiolos

It's obviously jigglypuff seen from above.

Except Angela works with that backline you cucks

Durangela hurr

God fucking dammit, I literally cannot progress the stupid questline until I can win ONE fucking Colosseum of Trials stage, but all my good characters are literally hardcountered by the stages.

Based BB is just showing off how good they are at completing the things they say they will.

I love you user.

Duran, Jin and the new chick give 80% crit down potential. More if you use Jin GK and EBM. With Angela it's even worse.

>But honestly how many teams are gonna have Angela, Duran AND Aiolos?
Whales and long time players chilling at galaxy can instantly buy her.

>that CoT cloud pic
>nikita striker
>raklet cm
I'm dead

>another biweekly update of bandaids and useless things

Good thing I don't care about e-sports. You guys must have it rough.

Must suck being shit.

How does it feel?

Duran/Aiolos/Silk/Kiki
Jin w/ ST
How strong is this shit now?

Sharr doesn't care and eats it for breakfast :^)