/@/ - The iDOLM@STER General

iDOLM@STER Thread
Previous iM@S Thread: (Cross-thread)
Archive of materials: yukipo.com/
Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
CG material translation archive: pastebin.com/jf7CiTya (embed)
CG discography archive: pastebin.com/fX7fpxrU (embed)
ML material translation archive: pastebin.com/3yynKCtQ (embed)
ML discography archive: pastebin.com/jtCYhgrA (embed)

New here? Question about the games? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links:
pastebin.com/icRtaLvv (embed)

Upcoming:
October 5th: SideM 2nd ANNIVERSARY DISC 03
October 10th: Hibiki Ganaha's Birthday
October 12th: THE@TER ACTIVITIES 02
October 13th: Cinderella Girls Viewing Revolution (PS VR)
October 19th: PLATINUM MASTER 03 Amaterasu
October 22nd: Million Live Backstage volume 2
October 22nd: Million Live Anthology volume 3
October 26th: Million Live 3rd LIVE BD @Nagoya
October 27th: The iDOLM@STER Mana manga volume 6
October ???: Phat Rin scale
October ???: Crystal Night Party Uzuki scale
November 30th: Million Live 3rd Live BD @Sendai

Latest news post: (Cross-thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

dic.pixiv.net/a/シンデレラガールズユニット
mega.nz/#!3N0yGDAC!xeQGYRYufGR3mJ3On0wyWmeg95AOrlbqThZ6VpWgB3w
mega.nz/#F!LBUXCBIL!0Dp33b2hDvzwlrQRqKMx_Q
pbs.twimg.com/media/Ctbq1aJVIAED3aw.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this the hag thread?

>(Cross-thread) (Cross-thread)
>(embed) (embed)
Good fucking job, OP.

What's the alias of the group of Rumi, Miyu and Toko? It's like they're the Cool equivalent of Cute's Unholy Yandere. Does Passion have an equivalent?

Hagswarm.

No, she only wants the D. And after she's had yours, she's going after the next one.

dic.pixiv.net/a/シンデレラガールズユニット

This more or less should tell you all of the relevant units/cliques in CG. Both official and fanon.

20,000 jewels and all I get is a Minami dupe and the new Sachiko that looks like shit

I don't believe you

And I wish it wasn't true

Is it possible to change accounts, or do we have to uninstall the game every time?

Sounds like a pain to manage two accounts.

BELIEVE IN CHIE

>New thread because everybody else refuses to make one.
I would've made one if posting wasn't broken earlier.

32,500 jewels in (12,500 of them free). I've already got Mika, Anastasia and shit-Rin, but my body craves for the Kaede. Someone stop me from buying more jewels

After only getting 3 new SRs with 12500 jewels I was starting to get worried. Thanks for taking pity on me, Chihiro.

think of your other needs in life compared to the necessity of virtual cards and 3D models that you can only look at

Do it user, temporary happiness is the only true happiness you can receive in this modern world.

Today is Yukimi's birthday (in Japan)! Happy birthday. (9/28)

how can i save a acc in starlight? i want to keep rerolling for maybe a miku SSR(or ranko), but i got after 66 rolls sachiko, so i would like to save this sachiko acc just in case i dont get miku or ranko or a acc with one of those 3 + more ssr's

my top 3 idols are miku>ranko>sachiko after all, so i would like to have at least 1 of each in different acc

Be sure to give her a gift in your room!

>Can't escape from Sachikong's smug face

SEND HELP

I'm convinced her rate up is the highest since she's the least popular.

I keep seeing everyone rolling her and few rolling the other two.

>Sachikong
>The least popular
That's just not true

>Sachiko
>the least popular
wew

>mfw got her on my very first roll

shit, there goes all my luck. Guess I'll roll away the rest of my jewels tomorrow.

Meanwhile I got this. On the one hand, I'm glad because it makes up for New Years where I spent 100 dollars of Christmas money and only got two dupes of Rin. On the other hand, I'd have liked that dupe better if it was Kaede. But I can't complain to much about it because Mika is delicious.

I'll give her a gift in my room, alright.

Yukimi SSR when?

Yup, this thread is dying.

It's a secret.

The cutest

does the google+ '+string' thing works in starlight? dont wanna make thousand of mails

The designs for this new Cinfest batch are pretty disappointing, huh? Real shame since the NG Cinfest were such a slam dunk.

They should've put in Usamin instead of Sachikong. More popular, and also fits better thematically.

I like them

I wish I could toot Yoshino.

You don't need to to reroll. Just delete the data and start over. You don't need a new email unless you want to bind multiple accounts.

They should've put Koume and Syoko instead of the hag and the slut if we're being honest.

Kaede looks great, Sachiko isn't too bad but a bit boring. Don't know what it is about Mika, but I think something about it looks off.

They're great though. Drinking Kaede and hags that becomes an autumnal beauty. Coquettish pajama Mika that becomes the elegant yet wild gal beauty of the NY night life. That delicious looking crepe. What's not to like?

>Koume

Disgusting

SACHIKO I LOVE YOU

It's a wonder how long Miyu lasted with Kaede before she ended up like that.

It's not nice to Photoshop, user. Show some REAL evidence.

Asking this question again; do I need to reinstall the game to change accounts or can I do it without uninstalling?

I just think it's because you're used to seeing her hair being more symmetrical. The dress is nice, the tattoo gives her a gal flair.

IOS or Android?

Those jap cosplay otfits, I just love them. It's like they're made out of paper. Like they're trying to make them ill-fitting and cheap on purpose. Look at those white cloth strips on "ranko" is that supposed to be belts? Holy shit, it's so bad!

When an idol is depicted to be alone in a non-performing venue in a card, it goes without saying that they're with Producer right?

So let's review, Mika is in scantily dressed night wear in what seems to be a high class hotel room at night with Producer right?

Oh come on, you can't convince me that they aren't going to fuck, or haven't already fucked.

Fuck this game I hate life fuck me fuck you guys.

Use Titanium Backup Pro.

iOS

Rape

You have to reinstall.

Is there a fast way to reroll accounts?

Without having to download the whole game data all over again?

SS assets from the 09/28 update. Let me know if there are any issues.

mega.nz/#!3N0yGDAC!xeQGYRYufGR3mJ3On0wyWmeg95AOrlbqThZ6VpWgB3w

Past releases:
mega.nz/#F!LBUXCBIL!0Dp33b2hDvzwlrQRqKMx_Q

You win this round, Scamco.
Also, bgm_announce_gacha is the best track in the game.

it's a photoshoot

Nowadays, no.

Fuck sake, having multiple accounts is too hard

Yes, a photo of me shooting,

Mika and P went on a secret honeymoon to New York.

Wow, her hair actually looks pink now!

Finally fixed the hair color.

Despite talking like a slut, acting like a slut and dressing like a slut Mika will forever be pure because Japanese otaku are purefags and would go nuclear if their favorite fictional character had more sexual experience than them. So Mika probably just said something lascivious, Producer took a step towards her and she died of embarrassment, thus preserving her precious virginity.

I can't wait to go home so I can get my Sachiko

>Japanese otaku are purefags and would go nuclear if their favorite fictional character had more sexual experience than them
I hate it. Fucking purityfags, disgusting.

Would you want the woman you mate with to compare you to her previous partner?

That's what I say too.
It's not just Japanese autists tho. It's a fair part of /@/, too.

Tell me your secret scamco, how do you keep making me come back and roll for your shitty rates?

user, I'd win in comparison to an average partner a teenage minx could have had.

INSTINCT

ITT: user pretends a gyaru doesn't have experience with experienced people

Maybe she'll teach me something interesting then.

toot

It's just like my Japanese AVs!

>comparing cartoon characters with real people

Why don't you nerds commit suicide already?

This a fictional idol thread.

So with this gacha, Mika and Kaede join a few others in having 5 cards in the game.

I wonder whether they’re even out the numbers a bit more, or keep pandering to certain idols.

ITT: user knows nothing about Mika's actual characterization and has to make shit up to suit his sexual fantasies

Well then, either I'm among the better ones, or I have a chance to learn and get better.
Good for me in any case.

Biki is on the hunt.
pbs.twimg.com/media/Ctbq1aJVIAED3aw.jpg

Oh damn

You have misread the conversation, user. Try again.

Take your own advice.

HOT DOGS

which song is this?

Weren't we hypothetically discussing girls with prior experience?
No one insisted that Mika had partners. We were discussing reasons WHY the characters are made to be virgins and inexperienced, since average otaku's too insecure to handle the idea of a girl comparing him to her previous, dashing Romeos.

I love Kanade and her VA.

Konomin!

Power of CinFes

Too pretty for Baba.

>that devastating feeling everyone got limited idols but yourself

Yes, yes I am. I still like her a lot.

Too tall too. But notice how her thighighs have an opening for toes(for unrestricted sucking and licking action). Delicious.