You're sitting at the traffic lights and this asshole screeches up and yells out "REV UP YER ENGINES"

>you're sitting at the traffic lights and this asshole screeches up and yells out "REV UP YER ENGINES"

wat do Veeky Forums?

i'd tell trump to put his god dam wig back on.

>holy shit, it's Scotty Kilmore!
>rev my engine
>I'm going to show Scotty-kun how good I made my car with his advice
>light turns green
>blow every line in my engine since he told me to use light duty plumbing fixtures to repair my hoses
>start spinning out
>brakes fail, fittings all break for same reason
>crash my 2006 Civic in a ditch
>watch C3 tail lights fade into the distance
>mfw

Suck his old, motor-oil-saturated-wrinkled balls until his half-a-chub cums all over my dash, to which he says:

"Awwh that's no prahblem all ya gotta do is take a il soap an watah and just scrub it til it looks clean. Ya don't gotta make it perfict ya just gotta give it a scrub now and then."

Then I'd let him buttfuck me in the back of a pickup truck. Just as he cums for the 5th dribbly time the hatch falls open as some kid walks by, and my new boyfriend Scotty says:

"And now you know what Obama's America looks like. Be sure to like, comment, and subscribe!"

guy has taught me a lot. its worth skipping his intro for the contents of the video.

i would make out with my boyfriend open mouthed in front of him and watch as his tiny mind shorts out

conservativetears.jpg

Nobody has ever asked me to do that :(

thank god you disgusting fucks can't reproduce

I'm conservative and not gonna cry over you being a faggot, faggot

Just out of curiosity, what does he own? He has a bunch of cool cars in his intros but I doubt they're his.

>REV UP YER ENGINES
BUT SCOTTY, I ONLY HAVE ONE. I ONLY HAVE ONE!

rev up my engine

90s Celica, nigga

>rev up my STRAIGHT SIX
>launch
>reach 60 in an impressive 13 seconds because 4 speed automatic/lift/big boy tires
>can't stop at the next light because i haven't replaced my brakes yet even though I should
>crash into semi and break face on my steering wheel because no airbag
>die because an ambulance never arrived because traffic in denver sucks mighty dick
>last thought is "shoulda bought that 5 speed TJ"
XJ 5 lyfe

Rev the fuck out of my engine, of course.

I thought you were talking about my MJ for a second down to the piddly single diaphragm booster.

Hit N Run his car then watch the youtube video he uploads explaining how some fucker hit his car and ran and committed a felony.

Try my hardest not to look, he is only going to yell at me about my german shit car

>This is what liberals actually believe

kek triggered

detonate my defensive suicide vest

shit my pants and cry

>i

Didn't your liberal arts degree teach you to capitalize the first letter of your sentences?

Wonder why Danny divito is screaming at me

My first thought as well

>danny divito
>divito

Danny plz.

Danny The Vito

delete

>"haha take that, dad!"

Rev my mercedes at him

You're in a perpetual state of triggerdom, and decided to vent using this Scotty Kilmer shitpost.

lolz relly liked ur memes guys 0_o

> no rev limiter
It could be my last rev, I give up.

>>rev up my STRAIGHT SIX
>>launch
>>reach 60 in an impressive 13 seconds because 4 speed automatic/lift/big boy tires
>>can't stop at the next light because i haven't replaced my brakes yet even though I should
>>crash into semi and break face on my steering wheel because no airbag
>>die because an ambulance never arrived because traffic in denver sucks mighty dick
Are you me?

I...rev up my engine, avi

Yell REV UP YOUR ENGINES back at him. Since he's already revving up his engine, he'll rev it up even more and hopefully blow his engine.

Deagle brand Deagles rock my socks

Laugh

>old guy in a vette pulls up next to me wearing stupid sunglasses
>tries yelling something at me but I can't hear him over the sik sound of my dirty Nissan engine
>just assume he wants to race me
>huge burnout through a red, shift to hear that hektik dose
>lose control and crash into maccas drive thru
Still I reckon he was impressed ulleh

>rev engine
>proceed to coal roal his ass

lol, he's the typical back alley mechanic. He doesn't do anything by the book or properly, it's like he has to improvise on everything and anything does the job.

>'s like he has to improvise on everything and anything does the job.
Welcome to being a mechanic, stupid Fiatcuck

>welcome to being a mechanic without the proper tools
I hate that half-assed shit he does. You either do things right or just don't do them at all.
He's the type of faggot who just zip-ties everything.